How to remove acne scar marks from home remedy
Even though I am in my mid twenties, I have the skin like a teenager. No matter how much I take care of my skin, acne has always been there to spoil my mood when I wake up in the morning and go admire myself at the mirror first thing in the morning. Cases like these usually happen on important days. On my marriage reception, my beautician had a tough time hiding the acne which had just "appeared" the previous night. However i must mention that one cream has quiet been handy for me to remove acne and its scar. It is cheap and it effects are almost immediate at least for me. Betnovate is one cream which is always in my dressing table.
Recently I have been more keen to try home or natural remedies for skin care. I have written many other hubs on skin and hair care. Here I am sharing some home remedies for removing scars.
- Carrot juice mixed with milk with the proportion if 1: 4 helps in reducing scar marks. Rub this mixture daily on face and wash after 15 minutes.
- You can even add a orange juice to the above mixture. This will help in glowing your skin.
- Mix equal portion of sandal powder and saffron together to make a thick paste and apply on face. Wash after half an hour. This pack also helps in removing white spots.
- Sandal is excellent for reducing scar. Mix it with milk or plain water and apply on face twice a week.
- Once in a week do steam your face and after steaming splash your face with cold water. This will not only make your face clean but will also reduce blackheads.
- Cucumber is a natural bleach. Apply its juice and see your face glowing and improving in complexion.
- You can even mix sugar to the cucumber juice and scrub off after it has dried from your face.
- This is a bit gross but very effective. Peel and mash garlic cloves and apply to your pimple prone area. Wash after 15 minutes.
- Mix oatmeal. egg white, sandal powder and honey and make a paste. Sandal will help in removing pimple marks whereas oatmeal, egg white and honey will loosen the blackheads which become pimples later.
- This is a very old remedy for treating scars. Make a paste of lemon juice, pea powder, milk and a pinch of camphor powder. Apply it for 15 minutes and scrub off with milk.
- Mix groundnut oil and lemon juice and apply on face. This mixture will prevent formation of pimples and acne and help in reducing the scars too.
- Mix yogurt, orange powder, rosewater and gram flour. Make a thick paste and apply on your face.
- Honey mixed with apples is an excellent pack or reducing marks and pimples.
- Use tomato juice to reduce blackheads.
- Mix 1 tsp of sandal powder, 3 cloves, water and dry jasmine powder and make a paste. This pack helps in removing dark spots and blackheads.
Read other related articles.