jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Would you rather be good looking or rich?

1. angela_michelle profile image99
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

Would you rather be good looking or rich?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

I'd rather be rich, so I can afford the surgery to be good looking. haha

3. countrystarr profile image61
    countrystarrposted 7 years ago

I would rather be Good Looking, then maybe I can get rich off of my good looks?  Whom am I kidding...I'd rather be both!

4. yvens profile image60
    yvensposted 7 years ago

I would rather be rich, I'm already married with children and they eat  a lot.

5. Thesource profile image79
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

I can accept being rich, but I don't like to look rich.
    It will attract scam artists, gold-diggers, thieves, paparazzi, stalkers, kidnappers, and questionable business propositions. Then I will lose my privacy. I will be the subject of gossips

To make this worse, I would not know who are my true friends are.
    I will have to wonder whether every smile, attention, friendship and favor is because of my money or just me.

6. Research Analyst profile image83
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

Better to be rich because the money can buy the best cosmetic surgery and the best of associates.

7. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I would take the good looking, rich does not always mean happy and so does good looking. I'd rather be goodlooking. I will be more happy with myself

8. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Rich is the word, if it comes to a choice... money can buy good looks... looks like I am not alone here.. smile

9. SteveoMc profile image73
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

If you can't have one then you may as well have the other.

10. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Ah, so that's why I have never had any money.

11. SEOshortcuts profile image58
    SEOshortcutsposted 7 years ago

Niether: I'd rather have my family integrated as a whole - having been ripped to bits by death and divorce, the question is moot and misses the point of life (no offense, speaking out of pain and experience).

Good looks fade.

Money can produce greed, incite war, and becomes an idol.  Families who don't speak to one another over a debate over inheritance money, for example, is very prevalent.

working