jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Yay or Nay to Guyliner?

1. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

Yay or Nay to Guyliner?

Is guyliner wrong?

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'm not going to say it's wrong but i wouldn't even think of wearing it. it's just another fashion thing and it may pass but only time will tell.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

It isn't wrong but I don't like it.  Often it doesn't look good on women either unless done tastefully.

4. barbergirl28 profile image78
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

I think it is a personal thing. I wouldn't necessarily want to be with a guy wearing more eye makeup then me, but it is a way of expressing oneself.

5. franko44 profile image58
    franko44posted 7 years ago

I see it all the time here in the Philippines.  I am Canadian and it take some time to get used to it.  I really don't care.  However, I have to say I don't think I would want to have a in depth conversation with some made up sitting across from me.

6. Virtual Treasures profile image66
    Virtual Treasuresposted 7 years ago

I hate to say it, because personally I wouldn't want my man to wear eyeliner, but I actually like the look of it.

7. Joan1 profile image57
    Joan1posted 7 years ago

Men should be men, and women should be women.
    I don't want to sound old fashioned but if the man becomes to effeminate, then where does that leave the woman?

You can not have a healthy relationship if both of you are trying to be the woman.
    Look at gays/lesbians, in most cases one takes the feminine role and the other the male role.

A man should take care of himself and try to look good and healthy.
    But guyliner, I think most guys can't get away with it.

8. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

Pete whoever has so many things wrong.

But guyliner = fail

9. bloggering profile image70
    bloggeringposted 7 years ago

Honestly, who cares? If you're a man and want to wear liner, go ahead!

10. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

Hmm......I would like to say nay, but I would never want to say what a person should or should not wear. I think it is a little girly though.

11. LedToolZ profile image59
    LedToolZposted 7 years ago

If it can be pulled off and the guy feels comfortable then I say go for it. Who cares? If it can't be pulled off then they most definately should not. Its all on the individual and how they feel. If they don't feel comfortable wearing it then that will show and be more visible than the eyeliner. I don't think its gay, but I do think it something that has to be able to be pulled off.

12. Sunny Sauls profile image59
    Sunny Saulsposted 7 years ago

I think for some guys it looks good .But some guys it looks like its look much for their eyes.