jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

This is a question for the women out there. Do you paint your nails for YOU or f

1. delmer47 profile image61
    delmer47posted 6 years ago

This is a question for the women out there. Do you paint your nails for YOU or for a partner?

2. teyeger82 profile image78
    teyeger82posted 6 years ago

I paint my nails because it makes my hands and feet more attractive.  I guess I do it for myself.  I like the way they look when they are painted!

3. Monisajda profile image74
    Monisajdaposted 6 years ago

No, I find it a waste of time. I am not into a frilly feminine clothing and jewelry anyway so I don't bother with putting a nail polish on my fingers. It doesn't make me feel more beautiful, I feel beautiful as I am.

4. BethBrown profile image67
    BethBrownposted 6 years ago

I paint my nails for me. That includes the toenails. The make up is for him. smile

5. Vanessa Anderson profile image61
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I do it for me...it makes me feel pretty.

6. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

What an interesting question!

I do not paint them at all...........

I prefer to simply "buff" them and keep the 'real' natural look.

7. Smart is Good profile image61
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

I do it for myself, I like to try trends for me, for the fun of it. Sometimes my partner even wants to paint my toes himself.

8. randomizing profile image85
    randomizingposted 6 years ago

i paint them entirely for myself. I like to take care of my hands and especially i love to match my nail polish to the color of my clothing.

9. Krysanthe profile image95
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I do it for myself. I've never in my life had a partner say to me..."you would be so much sexier if you just painted your nails"

10. pruntcess profile image70
    pruntcessposted 5 years ago

I choose to get my nails done because it makes me feel good about myself.  It's like a special treat - I go to the nail salon and spend time with a friend or my mom, and catch up with them.  It becomes my relaxing time in a very busy week.  A partner is irrelevant.

11. Jayne Lancer profile image96
    Jayne Lancerposted 2 years ago

I paint my nails to please myself. My husband doesn't care whether I paint them or not, but he won't let me paint his.

working