jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the longest time you have worn a pair of jeans?

1. Simon Lam profile image92
    Simon Lamposted 5 years ago

What is the longest time you have worn a pair of jeans?

I've worn my jeans 6 days in a row without washing them.  They don't get that dirty so I don't wash them until the end of the week. What's your record?

2. hagsvilleUSA profile image61
    hagsvilleUSAposted 5 years ago

jeans always feel and fit better when they're broken in, so i don't usually wash mine until they start to smell unwashed.  as long as i'm just casually wearing them, i probably go about 6 or 7 times too.

it sounds awful to actually admit that!   :-)

3. ritsukakunx profile image50
    ritsukakunxposted 5 years ago

Months and months... granted, I only wear them for maybe an hour at a time and they don't smell. I'm 9 months pregnant and only washed my 1 pair of maternity jeans... once. Yes. Disgusting, probably, but I don't see the need to wash them when they aren't dirty. :p

4. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I usual wear my jeans twice and then I wash them.  I only like to wear jeans in the winter.

5. yoginijoy profile image72
    yoginijoyposted 5 years ago

Once I was traveling during the month of June and I only had my backpack with very few outfits. Alas, the weather turned colder and I had to buy a pair of jeans. I ended up wearing them for most of a month. Since I was traveling, it wasn't easy to do a wash. I guess my record is close to a month! Yikes! By the end of that time, the jeans could stand up by themselves!