jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Twitter v. Facebook

1. LelahKimball profile image79
    LelahKimballposted 8 years ago

Twitter v. Facebook

2. glendoncaba profile image80
    glendoncabaposted 8 years ago

I have very little experience with Twitter but I really love Facebook.

Seems to me that Twitter is more than just to tell people what you are doing.  It is used to lead people to your sites that you want them to see.

Facebook has time and space to network, chat, and play.

3. erussellcfi profile image59
    erussellcfiposted 8 years ago

Personally I like myspace as its layout apeals more to me.  But between the 2 I would say facebook, Twitter is to let others know what you are doing.  While both facebook and myspace have this feature included as well as the option to share photos,blogs,comments,pic comments and so on.

4. CamiloATW profile image49
    CamiloATWposted 8 years ago

I say neither, check out www.aroundtheway.com Its the new thing, I love that site. Check out my Hub i wrote on it http://hubpages.com/hub/New-Social-Network

5. rocksbd profile image59
    rocksbdposted 8 years ago

well .. i use facebook and twitter both. there is lot of difference between facebook and twitter.facebook helps you to find new friend stay touch with old friend.i find some school friend in facebook , with them i didnt have any conecton. facebook gives you update status, photo, notes, group, fan club, comment very where and a complete social networking

oh the other hand twitter is completely different work.its just gives you 140 word to update your status..

facebook good for social networking

6. stacies29 profile image75
    stacies29posted 8 years ago
  7. ColoradoMathguy profile image56
    ColoradoMathguyposted 8 years ago

Well MySpace is out as far as schools go because of the advertisements they place on the Home Page. Face Book requires a heavy registration process and is time consuming to keep your personal business away from your professional business. For my purposes Twitter is an awesome tool to reach people and get them to information fast. Visit my Hub where I talk about how I use Twitter in my classroom and ways you can too use Twitter in your classroom as a supplement to your classroom instruction.

8. drmonymm profile image49
    drmonymmposted 8 years ago

Twitter is direct reach to person with your website content ...Facebook is a social network site which require time

9. bodybychocolates profile image36
    bodybychocolatesposted 8 years ago

Twitter connects you with the right people quickly & easily.

FaceBook is to cumbersome and difficult to use comparitively.

working