Are we on the verge of the Age of Wisdom?

1. klanguedoc profile image91
    klanguedocposted 6 years ago

Are we on the verge of the Age of Wisdom?

Will Data Mining and Intelligent System (Artificial or otherwise) propel us towards Wisdom Systems...

2. Sapphireid profile image73
    Sapphireidposted 6 years ago

Good evening Klanguedoc,

I like your initial (Introduction) question. Are we on the verge of the Age of Wisdom?

To begin: Age of Wisdom is the coming to maturity in being Wiser. So, I would love to believe that we are. Even if it is just for the United States of America as a whole or let alone the State of California, which is where I reside. But, the fact of the matter is, wisdom comes from God and many do believe and trust in him so, there are others who will defy him to their deathbeds. Oh, to be on the "Verge to the Age of Wisdom" as a Country would be nothing short of a Miracle that God himself would decide to bestow upon humankind.

To end: Will Data Mining and Intelligent Systems propel us towards Wisdon systems is a conundrum in itself! There are many times that Data Mining is needed, when the Intelligent System fails. And speaking as a person who has worked in the legal field, with the Data Mining System gone, the work would not have been completed when the Intelligent System failed(when working on a legal project that required the tools use). There's the mandated legal timeline for process service, etc. to be adhered to.

Good question!

Respectfully,

Sapphireid

working