jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Facebook is evil?

1. ChilliWilly profile image62
    ChilliWillyposted 6 years ago

Facebook is evil?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5696103_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Well, certainly Facebook is not evil.

If not used with moderation it can kill your productivity and can make you evil.

3. profile image49
    tryevthposted 6 years ago

I don't think facebook is evil, it is rather a good way to keep in touch in people's that you have not been able to from long.

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

not in the least it's just that many people are stupid.

5. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 6 years ago

Facebook is not evil, although some of the users of facebook probably are.

6. Dumbledore profile image88
    Dumbledoreposted 6 years ago

As a non-human entity, facebook is neither good nor evil.  However, many people disregard the implications of posting the most intimate and secret details of their lives for the world to see.

Employers now screen facebook profiles to determine the acceptability of applicants and children especially get into trouble by accessing and posting to facebook.  There was a law introduced to streamline the process of changing a child's legal name when the child grows up because of all the dirt left behind on facebook.  Child use of facebook continues to grow even though facebook places stringent age restrictions on account creation.

Therefore, facebook is neither good nor evil but some uses of facebook are extremely sinaster.

7. wilbury4 profile image73
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

A statement rather than a question... and in my opinion a rather silly statement...

8. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

I would't say it is evil, more like addictive lol. But yeah sometimes it can cause arguments a lot as i have found out! x

9. mr-burns profile image59
    mr-burnsposted 6 years ago

It can have some effects but only if you let it. It's down to you whether its evil or not

10. visitmaniac profile image59
    visitmaniacposted 6 years ago

Nah but its def lacking in being the top social media site to be used. Google + is taking over a large part of it now. Facebook keeps over complicating things instead of making them easy. If they continue to do so they will keep on this steady decline.

11. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 6 years ago

you can say the same for a knife in your kitchen ... it just depends on how you use it.

12. fritzgoesrawrr profile image58
    fritzgoesrawrrposted 6 years ago

It can be both good or evil depending on the users and their purpose on using facebook. smile

working