jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you still (if did at one time) use Myspace?

1. VeronicaFarkas profile image84
    VeronicaFarkasposted 6 years ago

Do you still (if did at one time) use Myspace?

If not, do you use Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, or some other Social Networking site?

2. mailxpress profile image54
    mailxpressposted 6 years ago

I don't sign in to my MySpace often but I do have my Youtube connection connected to my MySpace account.  Any time I upload a video it automatically is posted to my MySpace account.  Having my Youtube channel connected to my MySpace account helps my videos go viral without me having to manually upload my video to it.

Of course I use Linkedin, Twitter, Google + 1 and Facebook.  If any of them offer me an opportunity to connect social networks to each other I do it because each time I post or upload a video my post and videos are automatically posted to help go viral.

3. cheatlierepeat profile image86
    cheatlierepeatposted 6 years ago

I do not use Myspace (never did) I currently use twitter & facebook (it's a love/hate relationship). I go in spurts of hign and low acivity. How about you?

4. debugs profile image61
    debugsposted 6 years ago

No, I found it irrelevant after all my friends joined Facebook.

5. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 6 years ago

I previously used youtube but have had trouble getting on there for the last few months as it wont load properly for some reason. I still use Facebook, Twitter, and Stumble upon though and they continue to bring me regular traffic smile

6. fitnesszone profile image54
    fitnesszoneposted 6 years ago

Never used Myspace. Used Orkut for a while then shifted on to Facebook and now I'm mostly active Twitter. I have a Google+ account as well, but none of my friends are active there so no point in using it.

7. RASO profile image70
    RASOposted 6 years ago

Never used Myspace. Facebook is enough.

8. AllieRambles profile image61
    AllieRamblesposted 6 years ago

All my friends migrated to Facebook so I did also.