jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What would you do if could not use your computer for a month?

1. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

What would you do if could not use your computer for a month?

2. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 5 years ago

I would have to put in some long hours on the library's computers -- all my income is from my computer, and the family has to eat smile. If I had no access to computers for a month...desperately look up mailing addresses for my primary clients to explain the situation, then look for odd jobs to tide us over until I regained computer access.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Do more reading, writing, and artwork painting.

4. T. R. Brown profile image78
    T. R. Brownposted 5 years ago

If you mean that I couldn’t use my work computer or my home computer, I would be pretty much dead in the water.  I am on a computer 12 hours a day most days.  I simply would not be able to do my work.  It would be a mess.

5. shiningirisheyes profile image61
    shiningirisheyesposted 5 years ago

Well - I know my hours working from home would go down and the office hours would go up considerably.  I would spend my extra time doing what I love to do - gardening, spending time with my animals and cooking.

Great question

6. Cathleena Beams profile image71
    Cathleena Beamsposted 5 years ago

Truthfully, I know I would get upset and I'd probably bite off all my fingernails from worrying about what to do about it.  I might try to talk my husband into letting me use his, even though I am so possessive about my own laptop that I wouldn't share mine with him when the battery needed recharged in his.  I didn't want him to get used to grabbing for mine and it not be available to me whenever I want it.  Okay, so now everyone knows how selfish I can be.  In my defense, I got my own laptop, because he didn't like me going into another room to use the desktop, so actually, he could have gone into the other room and used the desktop.  Anyway, I wouldn't like it at all if I couldn't use my computer for a whole month.  I would be trying very hard to find a way to get another computer to use during the interim.