jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

When I just checked my hubs are not showing my ads; the pub mentioned is not min

1. Juana Aman profile image66
    Juana Amanposted 5 years ago

When I just checked my hubs are not showing my ads; the pub mentioned is not mine. What do I do?

2. Mazzy Bolero profile image80
    Mazzy Boleroposted 5 years ago

If you are being penalized for someone else's hub it has to be an error so I would contact Hubpages admin (assuming you meant to type hub, not pub).

3. Juana Aman profile image66
    Juana Amanposted 5 years ago

Thanks! Ok maybe I didn't frame my questions properly. It is "pub" that I was talking about - as in my adsense pub!
    The hubs are mine, but when I check the Google ads they are published on my hubs under a different pub. So whose ads are showing on my page?

1. Mazzy Bolero profile image80
      Mazzy Boleroposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Sorry - I should have realized that was what you meant!  That is very weird. I would still contact Hubpages about it. It shouldn't happen.

4. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

You share impression time on your Hubs with HubPages.  This is very openly explained in the FAQ and Learning Center.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

1. Mazzy Bolero profile image80
      Mazzy Boleroposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It should show her own pub 60% of the time, then.

5. Nesbyte profile image87
    Nesbyteposted 5 years ago

That's really strange. Yours should be the only publisher ID ever shown on your hubs. Is it possible that's it's yours but not your AdSense ID? Amazon or eBay perhaps? If not, contact the Hubpages admin team. Sounds like you've been hacked.

working