jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you post on Facebook?

1. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 5 years ago

What do you post on Facebook?

Or in what proportions? Political posts, religious/philosophical posts, funny posts, kittens, etc.?

2. pippap profile image86
    pippapposted 5 years ago

Absolutely nothing.  I don't believe social networking are as secure as they could be.

3. WritingPrompts profile image75
    WritingPromptsposted 5 years ago

I usually share stuff other people post - the ones that make me think, or just laugh.  Some funny stuff, some political stuff.  Every now and then I even post what I'm doing, but that's only once or twice a month.  I've tried posting links to other stuff I do online (websites, hubs, etc) but don't see that much interest beyond the funny pictures.

4. DS Duby profile image92
    DS Dubyposted 5 years ago

I share my hubs and yahoo articles, I shares other hubbers articles and I share my thoughts on anything in general whether it be political, social or whatever. I'm not to worried about how  secure facebook is I'm not dumb enough to share my personal information.

5. kat_thurston profile image60
    kat_thurstonposted 5 years ago

I normally share without going into a lot of detail some things of my life because of family that I have on there so they can know whats  going on however something very detail will either messeaging them privately or call them on the phone. Other than that I might share links or photos.

working