jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

If you had the means to create the social network of your dreams what would it b

1. bethperry profile image90
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

If you had the means to create the social network of your dreams what would it be like?

Let us venture into your idea of what the perfect social network would be like: What benefits/entertainment options would you offer your members - what kind of security would you offer - what sort of rules, if any, would members have to follow? And most importantly, what advantages would your social network have over Facebook, Twitter, MySpace or any other currently established social network on the internet?

2. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Perfect security for passwords with absolutely no mal-ware, hackers, viruses, etc.

bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

NICE!

3. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

I would equip mine with reminders to communicate in real time with people you love.  It would have an automatic warning system and then cut you off from chat and posting until you called the person and agreed to sit and have a face to face discussion wink.  That's a pretty tall order though for a social network, so I guess I would focus on security and also cater mine to small mom and pop businesses for advertising.  I'd do away with trackers and all that spammy nonsense and instead of selling advertising to huge companies - I'd have it to where local small businesses were displayed to people in their region for a modest advertising cost.  Cool question! smile

bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

ChristinS, I LIKE!

working