jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How does one create a Facebook page just for sharing Hubs or writing only?

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago

How does one create a Facebook page just for sharing Hubs or writing only?

I tried to create a Facebook page to just share writings and not all the personal stuff, but I just cannot get it to do right.  What am I doing wrong?  I know it must be a simple thing to do, surely.  Thank you for answering.

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

Hi Faith,

Don't create a whole new account if that was what you were attempting to do.  Log into your regular personal account and on the left look for the "pages" section.  Click "create a new page"  then fill out the information. 

When you log into your regular FB account, you have the option of switching back and forth.  Click the name of your page under pages and it will take you to that page and at the top of the screen you will get a notice "You are now posting as pagename"... post whatever you like and you can switch back and forth.

1. Faith Reaper profile image89
      Faith Reaperposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much, ChristinS!  Yes, that is what I was trying to do LOL.  I would have never figured that out, and I knew it was something easy to do, but had no clue.  Appreciate the answer. Do those on your personal account see that page too?

2. ChristinS profile image96
      ChristinSposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi Faith, no only if you choose to share it on your personal page - you can "share" a post from your writers page if you choose, otherwise it's completely unrelated.

3. Faith Reaper profile image89
      Faith Reaperposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Christin, you have been a big help!

4. ChristinS profile image96
      ChristinSposted 3 years agoin reply to this

you're very welcome, glad I could help.

working