jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is your favourite water activity ? I love snorkeling, kayaking etc , What a

1. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

What is your favourite water activity ? I love snorkeling, kayaking etc , What about you?

Are you into snorkeling , kite surfing , fishing or something else or do you not like being by the water ?

2. TheBlondie profile image59
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

I'm a big water rafter smile I've always wanted to try paddle surfing, or whatever its called...looks fun and like a really good workout

3. onemoreadd profile image58
    onemoreaddposted 6 years ago

I love surfing and snorkeling. However, I am always open to trying to new water sports when they present themselves.

4. michalc profile image57
    michalcposted 6 years ago

I love fishing. Especially with friends. I use to spend all night on fishing trips.

5. jpcmc profile image87
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

Snorkeling.  Boracay in the Philippines has lots of great snorkeling sites.

6. TimMEy profile image83
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

All Kinds of Fun Sports. My favorite Activity is Snowboarding but unfortunately it´s pretty pricey and not possible everywhere. Additionally I love Sky-Diving, Scuba-Diving and simply Surfing. When I would live near some Surf-Spots, I would probably go every Day.

7. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I do so admire some of you.........

My favorite water activity is turning on or off the  faucet!

8. The Jet profile image76
    The Jetposted 6 years ago

Well, it would have to be looking for turtles... that's fun.

9. profile image0
    sureal07posted 6 years ago

I love snorkeling in the ocean. My favorite places are Honolulu and Jamaica.

10. ashleyyoung profile image42
    ashleyyoungposted 6 years ago

I do love snorkeling as well as scuba diving, well I always wanted to try surfing but I can't easily balance myself on a surfboard.

11. YouWontUpload.Com profile image59
    YouWontUpload.Composted 6 years ago

I Love Being On A Jetski!! Such Freedom!! smile

12. Mel Jay profile image89
    Mel Jayposted 6 years ago

Yup well I'm right there with onegoodwoman, my water activities consist of running the dishwasher and washing my bike, not much of a swimmer, never been diving. I suck at fishing, nearly fell out of a kayak once and am extremely sea sick on boats.

13. magento profile image67
    magentoposted 6 years ago

I love kayaking. Good exercise for your arms, also stand up paddle boarding seems cool to me.