jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How are you planning to spend your summer time?

1. Kadi2428 profile image58
    Kadi2428posted 6 years ago

How are you planning to spend your summer time?

2. emichael profile image80
    emichaelposted 6 years ago

Lots and lots of outdoor stuff smile

I work full-time so no summers off like I used to in school, but I still enjoy the warm weather.

So to answer your question, here's some things that I'm going to try to squeeze in before the end of the summer.

Kayaking trip (multiple if possible), camping trip (also multiple if possible), scuba diving, beach trip to Florida, reading lots of books (I'm a nerd so this comes with the territory), bike rides on the lake, crawfish boils, etc. You get the idea.

The weather here can get pretty hot, so most of what I enjoy involves either water or going somewhere else smile

3. Miss Paula profile image41
    Miss Paulaposted 6 years ago

We do a lot of camping so I hope to be sitting around a camp fire a lot this summer, grilling and drinking some wine coolers.

4. D. S. profile image60
    D. S.posted 6 years ago

well im going to cuba this month then i dont know what else to do, hopefuly i will have my license back so i can drive to different places go hiking, take my dog to the dog park, and drive to a beach. my life isnt very exiting..

5. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

Play outside with the kids, swim, plan a camping trip, build fires in the backyard and barbeque with friends....

6. Ben Graves profile image82
    Ben Gravesposted 6 years ago

Reading all the books I have that I haven't read yet, hopefully getting outside more (if it stays hot long enough), working on getting my first novel published and writing my fourth, trying to send that one off. Finding a job is also something I am working on.

7. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5152974_f260.jpg

As we are traveling Australia by summer I hope to be exploring Tasmania as it will be too hot to stay at the top of it then & too wet , having fun exploring tho !!
    Cant swim here because of these guys !~ Closest I dared to get to him !

8. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Reading books, watching tv, taking four college courses, and working 30 hours a week.

9. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 6 years ago

Given few days off from work,I would love to go on a holiday to a cool place,write more,sleep more and meditate more!

working