jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Do you prefer to vacation at the beach or in the mountains?

1. scauthor1969 profile image58
    scauthor1969posted 6 years ago

Do you prefer to vacation at the beach or in the mountains?

2. reena_yadav profile image77
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

I prefer a vacation at the beach anytime. The white sandy beach & the rolling waves simply energizes me.

3. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

The mountains.  I feel more 'at home' around mountains.  The ocean stresses me out, it just feels weird and exposed.

4. pierceh profile image66
    piercehposted 6 years ago

Mountains! Cleaner air, better views, not crowded, peaceful and vital shade. And if you want to swim, head for a mountain lake.

Perfect. :-)

5. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 6 years ago

Mountains!  I used to be a beach lover but have recently fallen in love, so much more, with the shade, recluse and beauty of the mountains.

6. iamsergell profile image59
    iamsergellposted 6 years ago

mountains! it's extremely rare while beach is common. love being with mother nature. the calmness soothes my being. big_smile

7. The Bucket Lister profile image66
    The Bucket Listerposted 6 years ago

Can't I have both? smile

OK, OK, the mountains then I guess. Fresh air minus sun burns. Lots of space minus crowds.

8. ThePracticalMommy profile image95
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

I'm surrounded by mountains, so a beach vacation is preferred! I love the feel of the sand, the sound of the waves breaking on shore, the smell of the salt water. I love watching my son dig in the sand, build castles and look in awe at the beach creatures that he occasionally finds.

9. Corin profile image59
    Corinposted 6 years ago

I live near the beach, so I prefer to go on vacations in the mountains.

10. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

The beach. I just like to get away to tropical places.

11. scauthor1969 profile image58
    scauthor1969posted 6 years ago

My wife says the beach but I say the mountains. The mountains say cool and quiet to me while the beach sayssand stuck to my sunscreen, aloe for my sunburn and the constant hunt for shade. Bring on the mountains!

12. breathing profile image61
    breathingposted 6 years ago

It depends on the season. I do prefer to vacation at the beach than the mountain in summer and at the mountain in the winter.

13. moiragallaga profile image82
    moiragallagaposted 6 years ago

Definitely the beach. Being by the sea rejuvenates me and I love scuba diving.

14. BakerRambles profile image87
    BakerRamblesposted 6 years ago

Im going to have to say the beach, not only because of the breezy air and crashing waves, but because it offers a sense of comfort knowing that you can overlook the waters and realize history has been made time and time again over them and throughout.  Plus its fun for the family smile

15. travelholidays profile image63
    travelholidaysposted 4 years ago

My choice is Mountain i mean Hill station

working