jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is the best place you've visited so far? How was the delicacy?

1. juliannekristine profile image60
    juliannekristineposted 6 years ago

What is the best place you've visited so far? How was the delicacy?

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

Tokyo ... Tempura ..
    Perhaps Narita ... Cherry Blossoms, had something to do with it.

3. Rooskaya profile image46
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

I have been to some domestic locations. I like St. Petersburg (Russia). The historical, heritage buildings ; beautiful churches, cathedrals, Winter palace, Heritage museum are some of the highlights but there are a lot of places to be explored.

4. Brett.Tesol profile image49
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

For me, so far it has been Thailand. Because it is exotic, scenic, hot and fun. The people are friendly and the food is very different from western tastes ... but, extremely tasty! :-)

5. Hound Cat profile image59
    Hound Catposted 6 years ago

I had a short tour of Malaysia.  There was plenty to see.  There was a park with elephants that paint.  That park also had a photo opportunity with you and an orangutan.  For some far out food, I had some eel and some flame broiled crocodile.  Tastes like chicken? Not quite.

6. clintonb profile image57
    clintonbposted 6 years ago

Its Kerala India. It has been the best which i have visited till now. Food, People Nature around is simply fantastic. Its a down to earth location where every one should visit once in life time. The fresh sea food drives you crazy!

7. indravadan profile image61
    indravadanposted 6 years ago

None another than GOA. Goa is India's smallest state by area and the fourth smallest by population. Located in South West India in the region known as the Konkan, it is bounded by the state of Maharashtra to the north, and by Karnataka to the east and south, while the Arabian Sea forms its western coast. Goa is India's richest state with a GDP per capita two and a half times that of the country as a whole.

8. CeresTine profile image57
    CeresTineposted 6 years ago

I love Singapore! It's very clean and green (lots of trees in the commercial districts too!). A blend of Asian cultures - particularly Chinese, Indian and Malaysian. And the Hainanese chicken rice is simply delicious!

9. nancyme profile image58
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

Kohima in India. The food was simply great, smoked meat and spicy pepper. I enjoyed it. And they had some local brew made from rice. It was good.

10. lilian_sg profile image73
    lilian_sgposted 6 years ago

Among the recent places, I would say Hong Kong's food stands out: http://hubpages.com/hub/Hong-Kong-City- … ver-Sleeps

There are delicious noodles, roasted meat and dim sum smile

working