jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you know about the state of Vermont?

1. JerryTillotson profile image59
    JerryTillotsonposted 6 years ago

What do you know about the state of Vermont?

I'm just interested in finding out what you might know about my home state of Vermont.  Have you visited the Green Mountain State?  What interests you about Vermont?  A few comments would be great!!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5274108_f260.jpg

2. Paul Kuehn profile image95
    Paul Kuehnposted 6 years ago

Hi Jerry!  I have never been to Vermont, having lived only in Wisconsin and Maryland.  I do know, however, that there is an excellent college at Middlebury which teaches foreign languages.  When I was younger, some of my work colleagues spent a summer at Middlebury improving their language skills.  All of them said it was a very beautiful place.

3. truthfornow profile image83
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

I have been to Burlington and it was beautiful.  I went on a Ben and Jerry's tour.

4. Vanessa Anderson profile image59
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I've never been, however, it is on my bucket list.  I've heard it's a beautiful state.  I hope to make it up there one day...in the summer of course because I would freeze in the winter (I'm a Southern girl).

5. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

Never been to Vermont, but I stayed in next-door New Hampshire a couple of weeks during summer in the mid-60's. One evening storm lit up the sky for a solid two hours -- spectacular display of lightning. Beautiful country. Lots of trees, very cold streams and beautiful mountains. I can imagine Vermont being similarly beautiful.

working