jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Where is a city in the USA to relocate to?

1. Fullerman5000 profile image62
    Fullerman5000posted 6 years ago

Where is a city in the USA to relocate to?

Im looking for a safe, clean, lots to do outdoors, great food, good nightlife. An all around new city to relocate to. Any suggestions?

2. Credence2 profile image80
    Credence2posted 6 years ago

I have been to 47 of the 50 states and have a bias in favor of the West. Plenty to do culturally without an overwhelming urban front? I lean toward places like Denver and Seattle.

3. Jonesy0311 profile image59
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

The best outdoors experience I have had was in Hot Springs, Arkansas: good BBQ, bath houses, excellent camping, and several lakes. Not sure about the night life though.

I have heard great things about Portland, Oregon also. Better for hippies.

4. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

My personal dream home is in Gatlinburg, TN.  I'm not sure if you want big or little, but if you like a little town with lots of out doors, that would be a great place.

5. retrobandit profile image84
    retrobanditposted 6 years ago

Austin. It's hyper-quirky, and it has great nightlife. Probably the best place in the world for Tex Mex.

6. clintonb profile image58
    clintonbposted 6 years ago

California or maybe LA and definitely New York for the night life smile

7. profile image0
    klevifushaposted 6 years ago

I would say Brooklyn. There are many parts of it which are clean and safe but at the same time it is only a few mins away form Manhattan so the night life won't be disappointing. There's also plenty of outdoor activities. Whatever you're into, you'll find it here.

working