jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the weirdest thing you have ever witnessed on an airplane?

1. DanielNeff profile image59
    DanielNeffposted 6 years ago

What is the weirdest thing you have ever witnessed on an airplane?

2. RTalloni profile image89
    RTalloniposted 6 years ago

Marshalls boarding our just landed plane in Anchorage to arrest a man who had been very nice and considerate to everyone.

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

The Delta stewardess (I'm old; I can still use that no longer politically correct term.) who decided I looked like I was going to drop dead on their aircraft and kept pestering me with, "Who's traveling with you?  Who's traveling with you?  Who's traveling with you?"

Our exchange got a bit heated, close to what I can imagine might happen with a groper TSA agent if I weren't boycotting air travel these days.

4. KewlWriter profile image73
    KewlWriterposted 6 years ago

These two guys I went to school with and would never speak with in at school, but all of a sudden became extremely friendly with me and insisted I sit with them for a 14 hr flight. I still could not figure out why but at the end it was because they wanted to clear the customs since they were carrying a bunch of Laptops with them into another country. Jerks!

5. profile image0
    alazani67posted 6 years ago

Hi DanielNeff,

Since I am scared of airplanes, I usually try to fall asleep, and I do. Once when I was flying to Dubai, I woke up from a cigarette smell. I stood up to take a look for those who were smoking, because the smoke was obvious. The smell didn't take me far, because someone was smoking in the restroom. Why didn't it take me far away, because I was one seat from the restroom. And then someone told the pilot the situation because that woman smelled it also. There wasn't only one person smoking there were a group of six guys, which were took to the police department when we landed.

6. Daisy Mariposa profile image86
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

I glanced across the aisle and saw a sulphur-crested white cockatoo perched on a passenger's shoulder. I got out of my seat, found a flight attendant, and quietly told her about it.

She waited until I returned to my seat, and then she walked down the aisle and said to my fellow passenger "Is that a bird?" I'm glad I had a magazine to hide behind so no one could see me choking with laughter!

The flight attendant made the passenger put the bird in its cage.

7. NessaMetharam profile image60
    NessaMetharamposted 6 years ago

A kid yelling like crazy because he's afraid of flying.. Oh did I mention that it was my brother! It happened when we were young, and we were flying for only 45 minutes!

8. ithabise profile image84
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

A male flight attendent guarding the small jet's cockpit door and periodically eyeing me (by the window) as if he suspected I would be making a move of some sort (??)