jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you can fly, what would you do first?

1. Shake Shah profile image70
    Shake Shahposted 6 years ago

If you can fly, what would you do first?

2. laurathegentleman profile image78
    laurathegentlemanposted 6 years ago

Oh, goodness... Where to start?
    I would love to travel - I'd fly somewhere exotic that I've never been able to see before. Maybe Turkey or Indonesia...
    I would also love to use my ability to fly to do something useful for someone else. (Of course, my dad would try and convince me to use it to clean the gutters without a ladder or something... haha!)

3. dinkan53 profile image77
    dinkan53posted 6 years ago

Flying signifies the ability to change a situation with focus and strategy.  Your desire to be free, live spontaneous and select your environment to land are key to answering a lot of inner queries you may have. First of all I would have flied over buildings and soar like birds.

4. littlepiston profile image58
    littlepistonposted 6 years ago

I would just enjoy it. Just floating on the air, how amazing would that be?!

5. aslaught profile image60
    aslaughtposted 6 years ago

I'd fly even further south than I already am.  I would get close to the ocean and enjoy life.

6. ithabise profile image84
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

Right now that superpower is so needed. I'd fly somewhere tropical and gorgeous, like Rarotonga, and do absolutely nothing but relax. I mean no tourism or giddy stuff; just freeing my mind of 'stuff' and enjoying myself again.

7. T15 profile image61
    T15posted 6 years ago

I would fly to all my friends that I haven't seen in years due to distance. They might be a little confused as to how I got there but I know they would totally embrace my new ability.

8. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

If, I could fly,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.I would, first, fly.

I can not, birds can.

Your question is minute.

working