jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What three places on earth would you recommend a person see during their lifetim

1. grinnin1 profile image81
    grinnin1posted 6 years ago

What three places on earth would you recommend a person see during their lifetime?

2. montecristo profile image81
    montecristoposted 6 years ago

Culebra, Puerto Rico. It is one of the islands in Puerto Rico. It has a great beach and the mountains are beautiful. Great vacation site!

3. ALUR profile image66
    ALURposted 6 years ago

I think Petra, Jordan is filled with mysticism as well as Egypt's pyramids. One other place I have yet to see is China. Too bad you only requested three as there are many wonders...

4. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 6 years ago

There are so many places I would like to see and still plan to see, but of the places I have already been I would recommend:

1.) Acadia National Park, particularly the areas the tourists don't usually go.  I have been there countless times and will go countless more.

2.) Blue Mountains in Australia, not far outside Sydney.  Think the Grand Canyon only densely populated with Eucalyptus trees and a blue hue.  It is world heritage site.

3.) Gettysburg.  It is so powerful to stand there and think about the battle that occurred.

5. sen.sush23 profile image59
    sen.sush23posted 6 years ago

I would suggest three places (of which I have only seen one, and that too, is just so fractional that I could and would go back to it another dozen times before I say I have seen it):-

1. The Congo River basin and forests
    2. Siberia/ or the Sahara
    3. Himalayan mountains

Each of these is not 'a place' but a journey- and can take a lifetime to complete.

6. profile image0
    shahirslmn87posted 6 years ago

Have you heard about some trains which take you from one beautiful tourist spot to another? Have you heard about a 'Palace on Wheels' or 'Golden Chariot'?
    Read more about it:
    http://shahirslmn87.hubpages.com/hub/In … s-In-INDIA

Kerala, 'God's Own Country' has been named as "one of the ten paradises of the world" by National Geographic's Traveller magazine

Read more about it :
    http://shahirslmn87.hubpages.com/hub/He … Backwaters

7. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

1. The Serengeti
    2. Bialowieza Forest, Poland- the last remaining virgin forest in Europe.
    3. Rome- in particular the remnants of Ancient Rome.

8. profile image0
    gogogoposted 6 years ago

The three i would suggest is probably not what others find to their liking, I like places that are different - 1.Cambodia and Angkor Wat 2. Myanmar - the entire country is amazing 3. Bangkok and the Grand Palace, being a history buff these three standout for me and the architecture of each is fantastic.

9. bdegiulio profile image97
    bdegiulioposted 6 years ago

Italy - beauty abounds.
    African Safari - to see the the animals in their natural habitat  .
    Antarctica - because it's there.

10. profile image54
    tvtansrusposted 5 years ago

1.Sri Lanka - a country of extremes in terms of people, scenerey, history & climate.
    2. Barcelona - perhaps the ulitimate city, cosmopolitan & gothic, near the sea and stunning architecture.
    3. Maldives - there's no where else quite like it and it won't be there forever.

working