jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Where do you plan to spend your vacation in 2012?

1. thelyricwriter profile image91
    thelyricwriterposted 5 years ago

Where do you plan to spend your vacation in 2012?

2. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

If all goes well I plan of visiting NYC this fall along with Wilmington NC. During the summer our plans include  Calgary Alberta for a family wedding.

3. Kyricus profile image61
    Kyricusposted 5 years ago

I had planned on going to Hawaii with my brother and his family however due to some financial problems on their end we had to scale that back. Instead we'll be renting a "villa" in Palm Springs, CA.  about 3 hours from their house. In some ways I like that even better, I need a week of just relaxation, and that sounds just the ticket.

4. bdegiulio profile image99
    bdegiulioposted 5 years ago

We are planing a trip to Italy for September.  We are spending 4 nights in Venice and 10 nights on the island of Sicily.

5. KT Banks profile image60
    KT Banksposted 5 years ago

We're planning to go to Carmel, California, for our 25th anniversary. We were planning to drive down the Pacific Coast Highway, but with the price of gas being so high, we're probably not going to do that.

6. Author Cheryl profile image87
    Author Cherylposted 5 years ago

Cancun, Jersey Shore, and Hawaii for our anniversary in November that should do this year lol

7. htodd profile image60
    htoddposted 5 years ago

I have a plan to go to Miami and will spend my vacation there

8. rafeeqq profile image61
    rafeeqqposted 5 years ago

In Jamaica at Sandals Resorts Negril in December

9. Unleashed Freedom profile image60
    Unleashed Freedomposted 5 years ago

the plan as of now is to fly to New York then hitch hike to  Seattle and then cycle to California,
    and if time and money permit, go to mexico and then beyond as well . lets see if that does take place.

10. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

We usually take two vacations every summer..we( husband,daughter and two of our grandchildren) spend one week in Key West visiting familysnorkeling/boating   and hanging out with the locals, then drive to Sanibel Island, and stay for two weeks where we rent a house every year on the beach.This is done just before school starts.
    There have been many great memories for all..

11. AfricaResource profile image64
    AfricaResourceposted 5 years ago

Las Vegas, we are really looking forward to travelling having heard so many great things about the place... the saving begins!