jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Have you visited Northern Ireland?

1. rachelingram3 profile image60
    rachelingram3posted 5 years ago

Have you visited Northern Ireland?

If so, did you enjoy it? Where did you visit? Did you take any tours or go to any attractions?

2. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

G'day! Yes I have. I wasn't a fan of Belfast, but loved the beach areas including Donegal.  I didn't take any tours.  I had a car and found it easy to get around that way, enjoyed the scenery, meeting the locals and the night life.

1. rachelingram3 profile image60
      rachelingram3posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hey thanks for the feedback on my question smile i have been to Donegal and it is a lovely place. Fermanagh and Enniskillen are also very nice if you are looking for a quiet few days. I must ask though, how come you were not a fan of Belfast?

3. Suzie HQ profile image94
    Suzie HQposted 5 years ago

Yes i have traveled up to the north both prior to the Peace Treaty and since then.It was mostly Sport that took me up to different parts. I have been to Belfast quite a number of times over the past 3-4 years and have loved it every time.Christmas was great, with the Christmas market by the town hall and a great atmosphere. Shopping was great too at the time against the euro! There are wonderful places to visit all over the north and i would recommend visitors to see this lovely area.