jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Where did you go on your honeymoon?

1. visionandfocus profile image71
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

Where did you go on your honeymoon?

Is it still the most romantic place in the world for you? Would you go back for your 10th anniversary? Or will you wait till your 20th?

2. bankscottage profile image96
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

Almost 38 years ago we went on a Caribbean cruise to San Juan and St. Thomas on the Carnival Mardi Gras.  a much more formal experience than cruising today.   We have gone on cruises since.  We went last year on a Holland American ship to Half Moon Cay, Aruba and Curacao.  We will be going on a cruise in January with our family, a Carnival cruise to Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, Honduras, and Costa Maya, Mexico.  Future cruises (maybe 40 year anniversary) to Mediterranean, Alaska, or Galapagos.  Someday, a European River Cruise.  Ultimately, in retirement, a good long cruise, a semester at sea.
    We don't seem to go back to the same place twice.

3. samnashy profile image81
    samnashyposted 5 years ago

We had our honeymoon about 8 weeks after our wedding. It was great as we really appreciated getting away.
    We drove from Sydney, Australia up past Cairns and back down again a slightly different route.
    We took 6 weeks and saw some fantastic places and met some great individuals - happy days smile)

1. freecampingaussie profile image61
      freecampingaussieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Did you go to Forster /Tuncurry about 4 hours up from Sydney ? I lived there for a long time - very nice by lakes/beach etc !

4. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

My husband and I visited Toronto, Canada.  It will always be a special place for me.  My husband is deceased...he passed away Oct 1st, 2005.  Thanks for asking this wonderful question.

working