jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

If you could pick up and move to a different place for one month where would you

1. Jennifer Vernacce profile image60
    Jennifer Vernacceposted 3 years ago

If you could pick up and move to a different place for one month where would you go?

2. klw1157 profile image85
    klw1157posted 3 years ago

There are several places I would go but I think New York would top the list. I have traveled there a few times and it is such a vibrant city that living there for 30 days could be fun and interesting. While I don't think I would want to live in a large city full time. A short stay might be just right. After New York I would say Chicago or Miami.

3. profile image0
    buddhaanalysisposted 3 years ago

At the place having green and clean environment with no crowd there. where i can wonder and have facility of some tent and breakfast.
    Where i can live alone with some locals of remote places like laddakh and sikkin or arunachal pradesh.
    Too much frustrated as of now.

4. littlething profile image87
    littlethingposted 3 years ago

Somewhere south of where I am now. Perhaps North Carolina, Florida, or Texas. If we are putting no boundaries on this, then London or Rome. Either would be pretty cool to live in for a month.

Jennifer Vernacceposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Florida is lovely. It's very humid but there is so much to do in the state itself. Texas is very rural. I have never been to North Carolina but I would love to visit it. I personally would love to go to Italy as well. I hear it is beautiful

5. IJR112 profile image60
    IJR112posted 3 years ago

Probably Norway.  I think it might be the most beautiful country in the world.

Jennifer Vernacceposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I've never been. I'd love to see it

6. JamaGenee profile image83
    JamaGeneeposted 3 years ago

The month would have to be July and it wouldn't be just one place but two. 

Iceland would be one, and July because that's the time of year when daylight never ends. 

The second would be the Shetland Islands in the far North Sea off the northeast coast of Scotland, and July is the warmest month.

working