Since the stats or views on new hubs appear to be frozen, should we hold off on publishing a new hub

Should we hold off on publishing new hubs since the stats seem to be frozen, and with that other issue of views "Ever" are dropping in lieu of rising, until these problems are fixed?

Frank Atanacio profile image74

Best Answer Frank Atanacio says

hahaha, there's my fabulous encouraging follower, who is so faithful in his commenting and following! : ) You're right dearest Frank. Thanks for keeping me on the right path. Hugs

Marisa Wright profile image94

Marisa Wright says

Hi Marisa, thanks for answering. Good viewpoint from the aspect of making money, if one writes to do so.

Rock_nj profile image89

John Coviello (Rock_nj) says

Hi Rock_nj, thanks for the answer, as I truly want to know the answer to this before publishing another hub.

Georgie Lowery profile image95

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

Hi Georgie, thanks for answering! They are still stuck this day it seems, but I see your point there. Great answer!

WorkAtHomeMums profile image87

WorkAtHomeMums says

Hello WorkAtHomeMums, I am just thinking about the score not moving up due to the frozen stats is all, and that harming the performance of the hub? Not sure if that is exactly how it works. You do have a good point as well.

Jackie Lynnley profile image77

Jackie Lynnley says

It does! Right now, it's the actually views that were there, and now they are gone! On my latest two hubs that were published the stats are frozen as there have been comments, but the views are frozen. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon!

0

Ghost32 says

Hi Ghost32, yes, you are so right about that! Thanks for answering, and it looks like the views are possibly fixed now!