jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

1. AudreyHowitt profile image68
    AudreyHowittposted 17 months ago

Has anyone else seen their earnings actually decrease this week?  I swear that the number has actually gone down in the past week. What is up with that? Anyone know?

1. Lady Lorelei profile image78
      Lady Loreleiposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Yep, drastically. I am thinking that as the hubscore drops so does the earnings. Strange also on amazon sales which used to be good and have dropped drastically despite have relatively same traffic.

2. Rachel L Alba profile image85
      Rachel L Albaposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Mine are so low that I can't tell.  So far I only made $3.12.  I never made a sale on Amazon either.

2. paradigm search profile image81
    paradigm searchposted 17 months ago

Both traffic and earnings rates are less than stellar these days. Welcome to the beginning of summer and a lot of other problems.

3. paradigm search profile image81
    paradigm searchposted 17 months ago

If you are referring to an actual MTD drop; yes, the first week of May data was readjusted.

4. Rafiq23 profile image85
    Rafiq23posted 17 months ago

Mine has drastically dropped down!

5. alexadry profile image93
    alexadryposted 17 months ago

For those getting most traffic from the US, consider that it's Memorial Day tomorrow, most people are out shopping for their barbecues or heading out to get good deals in stores.

6. Snakesmum profile image89
    Snakesmumposted 17 months ago

Earnings?    What are they?   :-)

Seriously, they are dropping, and the Northern Summer is coming, so it may be a hard Winter here in the South, where earnings are concerned.

7. Jodah profile image87
    Jodahposted 17 months ago

Yes Audrey, both my traffic and earnings are down about 50%.

8. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 17 months ago