jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

Who would you Voodoo?

1. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

My ex boss just got the staple gun, very satisfying. smile

2. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

LOL I have a couple of ideas... mwah haha

3. Raven King profile image60
    Raven Kingposted 7 years ago

Maybe, but I think Zhine dream yoga is more powerful. Just a thought. smile

4. mandybeau profile image59
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

Without saying any names Just read my posts lol.

1. Raven King profile image60
      Raven Kingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oops. I missread the post. It reads WHO would you voodoo? I don't know who. I don't have anyone to voodoo. Now I am kind of embarrassed.

5. Gordon Hamilton profile image97
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 7 years ago

Tony Blair for destroying the United Kingdom.

6. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

My neighbor. Just a little. She thinks I'm loud when I'm not. When I see her she mumbles under her breath bad things about me. Oh well, she's gone at the end of the month.

1. 0
      Janettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

gone at the end of the month?! what are you doing to her?!?

1. Mrvoodoo profile image60
        Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol, don't make her angry, you wouldn't like her when she's angry! smile

7. Amy M profile image60
    Amy Mposted 7 years ago

I have a long list, but I could never actually do it. That stuff has a way of coming back on you. I do believe in it and have a very healthy respect for it.

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have a good sized list, myself; and it would be really easy for me to do some giant VooDooing on a them.   The only reason I haven't is I don't know where to get VooDoo dolls and tend not to think it would work.   smile  I'm fairly certain it wouldn't come back to me.  I think the VooDoo gods would be on my side.

8. fortunerep profile image61
    fortunerepposted 7 years ago

UMMM, my ex mother in law.

9. 0
    isis_dreams2002posted 7 years ago

my ex

10. wittywriter profile image61
    wittywriterposted 7 years ago

My ex-husband voodooed himself. After we broke up (he was an abusive husband), he got into drugs. His house last November was raided. They found enough drugs and paraphanilia (sp?) to charge him and his new wife with four feleny charges and two charges of child endangerment. Luckily, my two children were not there at the time. I believe his is still in jail, either charged and serving time or still waiting court. He had a $10,000.00 bail and could not make the bail percentage. His wife was released on personal recognasence and neither is allowed to see the children involved in the endangerment. My children have not seen their father since the week prior. I'd say I did not have to voodoo him...

11. Indigenous profile image61
    Indigenousposted 7 years ago