jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Ebay Business Model Was Denied..

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

What does that mean?

Should I just go and re-enter another proposal and try again? My account still seems to be working like normal. Has anyone else seen this email?

I've already searched the ebay forums, and couldn't find much. May not have searched right, I've never been good at searching their forum.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Are you sure that email isn't some sort of phishing spam?  Especially since your account is still working?

3. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 7 years ago

I got the same response from Ebay after filing out their application for their partner/affiliate program...

4. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

I havent double checked with the ebay site, but traditionally "special business models" refers to incentive based sites and email marketing, with both of these the standards are much stricter.

You wouldnt normally be a "special business model" if you were using hubpages and content based sites only.

perhaps, you just accidently clicked the wrong box in your promotion techniques section.

Im just speaking generally here but Im sure the app has very similar terms.

Usually, when denied by publisher programs your stats and account still work just fine, its when payout time comes around that you find out how you have been effected.

As a side note, got an email from ePn today also, they are changing commission set up again to a pay per click model

5. 3bagsfull profile image79
    3bagsfullposted 7 years ago

did you use the ebay link through HP that was set up

I was approved automatically because of HP but haven't received my code yet

6. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Whitney05, have you recently applied for EPN? Or have you been signed up for a while and have got this email out of the blue?

7. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I signed up when they started EPN. I just got an email a few weeks ago saying I needed to further my business model. I went and changed it today though. I think it was just on the wrong one. I never really payed attention to it.

8. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Whitney, have you done the verification thing?