jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

From $0 to $40 dollars in 2 Months

1. Jezzzz profile image77
    Jezzzzposted 7 years ago

I like to say that I am proud to be a hubber.  I have really enjoyed working on my hubs thus far. 

I have reached a milestone of $40 dollars for my hubs this month.  I have been adding hubs for the hub challenge and it has really paid off.  I started adding hubs 2 months ago for the 100 hub challenge but I fell short.  At that time I was earning nothing what so ever and I had 1 hub.  I have since added 93 hubs.

I LOVE the return thus far.  I have not had great days but any money that I don't have to go out and work for is a blessing in my eyes.

My hope is that this continues to increase of the months increase and I continue to add more and more hubs.

2. seamus profile image60
    seamusposted 7 years ago

Great news! Thank you for sharing this story. =-)

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Great attitude Jezz and great progress. I also believe that working online and making money is a blessing.

I am very impressed by your consistent, no-nonsense work ethic. I am sure that if you continue in this manner, you earnings will increase. I am living proof of that!

4. 60
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

Good to see yer hard earned writing paid off, well done !

5. Jezzzz profile image77
    Jezzzzposted 7 years ago

Thank you all for the encouragement.  If you would have said that this was possible with hubpages 5 months ago, I would not have said it was possible.  My eyes have been opened to the possibilities.

Next two goals to hit is to finish up my 100 hubs and then get to $100 dollars per month.  Happy hubbing everyone..

6. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Well done Jezz. I echo Nelle and BC in their sentiments. It's truly great to see someone that just gets stuck in and slowly but surely, finds that his (or her!) hard work is rewarded.

Keep doing what you're doing and sharing some of your positive news. I'm sure it helps others to keep at it smile

7. PhilD41 profile image78
    PhilD41posted 7 years ago

Congrats!!  Thanks for the encouragement as well.  As one just starting out, it is nice to see others that are making steps forward.  I am hoping to get there someday as well... One step at a time.

Keep up the great work.

8. sunstreeks profile image83
    sunstreeksposted 7 years ago

Congrats.. Keep at it!  smile

9. wrenfrost56 profile image84
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

Well done you deserve it and long may your success continue!

10. Jezzzz profile image77
    Jezzzzposted 7 years ago

I did a little better then last posted.  By the end of the month I reached the $50 mark.  I hope it continues to increase next month.

11. Whitney05 profile image69
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Congrats. Keep up the good work, and it will pay off in the end.

12. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Brilliant Jezz, that's great news and great going on your behalf. Well done! smile