jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (19 posts)

Are you my fan?

1. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Okay, like the totally positive thread I made where you compliment the person above you.. tell the person who posts directly above you why you're their fan!  If you're not a fan of the person above you, then say something nice about them anyway!

I'll start.

I am a fan of the Hubpages profile (which Jason babysits.)  I like seeing when the hubpages profile does stuff, because it's usually pretty important or handy knowledge to have.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I just wanted to give you one more small thing to celebrate big_smile

Not to mention I generally like your contribution to this community wink

3. Zsuzsy Bee profile image82
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago

I'm going to mess up the rules Charlotte and comment on both of you here on the thread already...sorry. I just love that you always come up with a positive. You're an awesome friend to have here.

Misha! Thanks for all your helpfulness around here all the time. You too are a great pal to have.

Zsuzsy

4. 0
    Crazyharp81602posted 8 years ago

Hubpage is a great site because it contains a lot of information about certain things that are otherwise be totally forgotten. I'm glad to see pages like yours coming up that help to preserve the memories of TV shows, toys, movies, and other things gone by.

5. stephhicks68 profile image84
    stephhicks68posted 8 years ago

Zsuzsy Bee was one of the first on HubPages to become my Fan!  And she was so nice, helpful and encouraging!  Still is... I should say!  big_smile

I enjoy reading about her recipes, and uplifting life stories!  What a great person to know!

p.s. If you're not her fan... sign up now!

6. stephhicks68 profile image84

Whoops - intervening poster there... sorry!  Crazyharp... I will check out your profile and read some Hubs.  BRB with something nice to say about you... smile

7. WeddingConsultant profile image81
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

Stephhicks78 is a very personal hubber that is forever young!  Oh and she also write great hubs that often make me laugh as she tends to add Calvin and Hobbs and Far Side clips in them!

8. WeddingConsultant profile image81
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

oops looks like I 'might' have mistyped your user name
    wink

9. stephhicks68 profile image84

I'll be 10 years younger... that's OK by me!  smile

10. funride profile image69
    funrideposted 8 years ago

Hey Stephhicks, Ed is really kind, isn´t he!? lol

WeddingConsultant aka Pete aka Ed aka WC aka ... big_smile is one of the hubbers I found out to be a good friend but it´s not because of that I´m his fan, I´m his fan cause all of his great hubs wink.

11. akeejaho profile image60
    akeejahoposted 8 years ago

I love writing on Hubpages because it gives me the freedom to discuss things I am familiar with, and the anoniminity (I can't even pronounce this word, let alone spell it!) to do the same.

And Weddingconsultant?  Wow, goes without saying.  Always positive, always interesting, and always there to pull you along!  You too gamegirl.  This is a wonderful community of talented folks I am very proud to call friends.  (Though I never have met any of you.)  Thanks for the support.

12. akeejaho profile image60

Oh, yah, and funride, you rock too.

13. stephhicks68 profile image84

OK, so now I have to skip waaay back to Crazyharp81602 and tell you that you really should check out his Hub.  If you like animation, its thorough, fun and he has gotten a lot of great comments on it.  Can't wait to read more Hubs!

And akeejaho!  I'm glad to have discovered you too!  Funny, interesting Hubs!  Great sense of humor!  Tell us who the doggie is... smile

14. akeejaho profile image60

What doggie!? wink

15. akeejaho profile image60

Oh, him.  That is TahTe Shea.  (Moon Shadow)

16. akeejaho profile image60

And Steph, Your stuff is pretty cool too.  I like your hubs.  They are alot of fun.  And thanks for your kind words.

17. Inspirepub profile image86
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Akeejaho has a really, really cute puppy named after a Cat Stevens song ...

18. akeejaho profile image60

Wow Inspire!  Thats so right!  The song is one of my girlfriends favorites.  I used to raise wolves, and now this is the closest I could come to one.  He is two, our best friend and protector.  I would be lost without him. 

By the way, I like your Hubs too Inspire.

19. akeejaho profile image60

Wow Inspire!  Thats so right!  The song is one of my girlfriends favorites.  I used to raise wolves, and now this is the closest I could come to one.  He is two, our best friend and protector.  I would be lost without him. 

By the way, I like your Hubs too Inspire.

working