jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Input on Celebrity Dead Pool 2011 Sought

1. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Hello Hubbers,

As you may or may not know, the CDP is an annual tradition here at HP. It used to be hosted by a very funny guy named rockinjoe.
    For some reason that escapes me at the moment, ralwus invited me to moderate it for 2010. And so I did. Ralwus -- do you remember the circumstances?

Anyway, I'm assuming that the CDP will continue next year.
    I'm posting today with an idea and a question:

IDEA: What would you think about moving the deadline up so that all predictions need to be in by December 31, 2010 for the 2011 pool? I think it makes a lot of sense.

QUESTION: Does anyone have the desire to host/moderate CDP 2011?
    There is no official precedent, so I am happy to pass the mantle, or just as happy to do another stint.

Thanks for your input! Here's to another successful pool. MM

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Thought I would post a link to last year's hub if people are still a bit confused (I was till I found it.) smile

1. livewithrichard profile image84
      livewithrichardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, just checked that hub out again and realized one of my pics did indeed die this year. I kind of feel bad too he was a decent actor, Dennis Hopper.  And since I jumped the gun on Swayze, I'll just stick with my other 8 picks for the next list and I'll add a couple I particularly despise.

3. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Doh! Thank you WryLit for posting the link.
    I guess technically I could not have done that (even if I had thought of it -- which I did NOT) because it would be self-promoting my own hub. Kinda.

livewithrichard -- you have proved yourself to be an adept "player" in this pool. Will look forward to your official predictions for 2011. MM