i need tips to do good in school anyone help me?????????????

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (36 posts)
  1. Kiana Burkite profile image57
    Kiana Burkiteposted 12 years ago

i really need to get all a's all the time so any tips

1. sofs profile image77
      sofsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have many hubs for that purpose.. you may check them out if you will . Best wishes to you .

Kiana Burkiteposted 12 years agoin reply to this

i need back to school studying tips not wat u just said

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And, how old are you?

2. caramellatte profile image61
      caramellatteposted 12 years agoin reply to this

When I was in school, the people with the good grades made note cards with colorful index cards. Question on one side and answer on the other. Sparknotes.com helps, too. Good luck!

2. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

cheat off of someone smarter

Regardless of whether or not, your post is a joke or serious, that's just poor advice and not actually funny. roll

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

may not be funny... but it works

Only IF you can get away with it. roll

2. Kiana Burkite profile image57

og greek 1 i dont think so

3. I am DB Cooper profile image64
    I am DB Cooperposted 12 years ago

Do you want to do well in school, or do you want to do good (as in good deeds) while you are at school? Learning the difference might help your grade in English class.

With all the resources freely available these days, I see no reason why anyone with internet access shouldn't be receiving excellent grades. I think the problem is this generation is using the internet too often for entertainment instead of education.

One place you might want to check out is Khan Academy. It's an online tutorial site with short quizzes to make sure you are learning the material. There are many different subjects offered, and if you have a Google account (such as Gmail) you can track your progress.

ge=reat whats the website name, and i use the computer for aducation all the time

1. I am DB Cooper profile image64
        I am DB Cooperposted 12 years agoin reply to this

www.khanacademy.org is the website. There are a lot of subjects on there for students your age.

thanks i am DB cooper ill check it out

4. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Please answer my question- How old are you?

well im on my sisters thing, i found her password she never does go on it, and she doesnt know, im 10 but its my sisters so ya

Thank you for answering my question and it explains a lot.

yah, that would be confusing lolz

2. Kiana Burkite profile image57

oh and nice pic
          well i really need all as so i just poped on,i hope i get alot before she goes on again

2. Uninvited Writer profile image80
        Uninvited Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Funny..your sister's picture looked like she was around 10 before you changed it smile

thats me

5. classicalgeek profile image83
    classicalgeekposted 12 years ago

I've also written a hub called "Seven Steps to Study Effectively" or something like that. That method has worked for hundreds of students.

thnx ill tri it out

6. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

Kid! Enjoy the summer and don't start stressing over school so early!

Man, we've got some really stressed out kids nowadays!!! Geeez!

no i really need good grades, imnot stressing out, i accualy made this to find fun ways to study and get good grades out of it too

7. Kiana Burkite profile image57
    Kiana Burkiteposted 12 years ago

MAN, I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR THESE IDEAS THANK YOU AND IF I GET ALL A'S OR CLOSE TO THAT, IM GOING TO WRITE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT GIVE ME GOOD INFO , MWA THANK YOU

8. Reality Bytes profile image74
    Reality Bytesposted 12 years ago

Make a recording of the notes you need for the test and listen to yourself repeating the content.

Math, practice smile

nice idea

9. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 12 years ago

there are websites that offer free tutoring like tutor.com and you can ask guidance counselor for peer tutoring after school.
    otherwise,stop partying and buckle down..

thanks

10. Nat6 profile image60
    Nat6posted 12 years ago

Experiment!!!
    That's exactly what I did,

I looked around for studying tips and ways to get all A's. DEFFINATLEY make sure to ask your smart or determined friends what they do to keep their GPA high. Advice from piers is 100x better then online resources (In my opinion!)

Most of all, don't stress it! That's school time stuff worry about it a little closer to the school year,

Hope I helped smile
    Good Luck!

11. R.S. Hutchinson profile image70
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 12 years ago

Sit in the front.

Statistically you will have higher grades just by sitting up front.

1. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's actually true.

I also have written about How to Get Straight A's in School. You can find it on my profile. Knowing why you want them helps.

2. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That never helped me in math!

12. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 12 years ago

I am impressed big time! We have a 10 year old who can actually spell and communicate. Wow!

13. Hot Rod Loves You profile image57
    Hot Rod Loves Youposted 11 years ago

Study hard and take notes. Memorize the correct answers to the questions that will be asked on a test.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)