IDONO profile image 83

Do you think Fallon will replace Leno as well as Leno replaced Carson?

Leno had one hard pair of shoes to fill and did a good job of it. But I'm not so sure if Jimmy Fallon can do the same. What do you think?

Cre8tor profile image96

Daniel Robbins (Cre8tor) says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 2 years ago

Agreed. Seems like Fallon is a little less animated than Conan. A little more laid back. Carson and Leno also could project that " who me?" expression after a funny response to a guest and I think Fallon can do the same, Besides, Conan's hair scary.

amiebutchko profile image94

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 2 years ago

I see a great rivalry continuing also. When Letterman retires, rivalries will continue between Fallon and Kimmel. This competition is a huge contributing factor to the quality of the show presented to us as viewers.

61

tbHistorian says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 2 years ago

I agree. The format of the show hasn't changed much over the years. By the end of the day, I think most want to know what to expect when relaxing before bed.That show provided that for the 50some years I've watched.