CAN I HAVE YOUR HUB??

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (61 posts)
  1. Info Bucket profile image63
    Info Bucketposted 13 years ago

FRIENDS, I WANT ARTICLES ABOUT ECO-FRIENDLY LIVING TIPS TO POST TO MY BLOG. CAN I COPY YOUR HUB, I WILL GIVE A BACKLINK TO YOUR HUBPAGES PROFILE AND ITS AUTHOR WILL BE ALWAYS YOU. CAN I? I ONLY WANT TO SPREAD THE IMPORTANCE OF PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT.

1. jimmythejock profile image83
      jimmythejockposted 13 years agoin reply to this

no

Info Bucketposted 13 years agoin reply to this

PLZ DONT SAY NO JIMMY, I AM NOT GOING TO OWN YOUR HUB, I ONLY WANNA DISPLAY IT IN MY BLOG, NOT AS MINE, AS THE ORIJINAL AUTHOR'S ARTICLE. HOW WILL THIS AFFECT BAD?

1. jimmythejock profile image83
          jimmythejockposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Simple we dont want our hubs flagged and penalised for duplicate content.

OOOH!! THATS TRUE.........SO NO WAY, IS'NT IT? SORRY JIMMY

2. Marisa Wright profile image84
      Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There is a way you can help other Hubbers and get content for your blog, but you must not copy a whole Hub! 

Instead, copy just the first one or two paragraphs of a Hub, then put a link to the original article on HubPages (not to the Hubber's profile).  Put your referral tracker in the link.

That way everyone wins.

2. DonnaCSmith profile image83
    DonnaCSmithposted 13 years ago

Just post the links - that will help you and the Hubber.

That is a good idea, but, i need some articles to build my blog first, then what can i do??

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Write them yourself? Thats what most honest hard working bloggers do.

Hi ryankett, glad that a person like you posted on my question. But i cant write like you, especially on this subject. Thats the problem. And now i am gonna research on this topic and will try to write my own. And thanx for your inspirating reply

1. profile image0

Why not choose to develop a blog which you can write? An interest? Surely there must be something which you can write about?

Ryan, i love this subject. But, it is true that i dont know much about this. And my fav to write about is football. But i think there's no much traffic on this subject, isnt it?

1. profile image0

I get plenty of traffic to my football hubs.....

2. Joy56 profile image67
            Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i just love modesty,  love it love it love it..... bet you can write anything you want info Bucket...... what a lovely name.  Go ahead punch those keys.

2. daisyf1305 profile image75
        daisyf1305posted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you don't like to write then get others do the the writing for you how much are you willing to pay for article.
        I am sure writers would love to see their work on blogs and not to mention bring in more traffic to their own hubs.I hope i have been helpful

3. mega1 profile image79
        mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Can't you do some research, write your own words - make your own darn hubs, you've got the Hubber account!

i will try,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

3. Wendy Krick profile image62
    Wendy Krickposted 13 years ago

You could pay someone to write an article for you...Just a thought.

As i said in my profile, i am only a student of 19 years, i have no ways of income to pay to a writer. Well, thanx for stopping by.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You are asking for something and giving nothing.  You need to think of a way to give something in return for the content (like a backlink from a site with at least pagerank 3). Or settle for using article banks full of worthless duplicate content.

2. Royalmark profile image59
        Royalmarkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ryan's thought's good... Yet! Since you are student of 19 *that's really what touched me*, I'll help you, but you've to do something, which is, give me a little info. about what it's all about via my mail address: < snipped>... Ciao!

Thanx a lot Royalmark, i will e-mail you.

4. Lady_E profile image73
    Lady_Eposted 13 years ago

Ryan's given good advice here. Writing on something you know is the best thing. What if, people start leaving comments with important questions? Would you feel confident to answer? so they can refer your link etc.

The other alternative would be to put it on hold and read up / research on ECO-Friendly stuff. Saturate yourself in it, then you'd be ready to roll....

Good Luck - Shuku ria. smile

5. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

shame for  me,  I know nothing......  this is a good little thread, i am enjoying mingling with the experts.,

Joy, don't try to flat me............lol!! i am only a student not a writer

6. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

Welcome and good luck.  Ryan is really someone you can trust knows what he is talking about cheers big_smile

7. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

do you mean flatter me.....  are you 19 years of age, or you have been a student for 19 years.....  It is good that you at least can get Ryankett answering your questions, he is a genius.... you have sure pulled there.

yes, i meant so. i am a student of only, only 19 years oold. and.........can we be friends?

1. Joy56 profile image67

oh yes i would love to be your friend, i am short of friends, and i am a rubbish writer......... maybe i can do a little research for you, what do you want to know.

Deleted

1. Joy56 profile image67

Help what have i let myself in for here now....... I fancy Ryan but he never gives me his e.mail..... why does trouble always follow me around, i only came in here coz i am eco friendly

Then please help me through publishing a hub for me abouat eco-friendly................

8. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 13 years ago

Posting email addresses here is not a very good idea, better have people contact you through HubPages. These email addresses go straight into Google, making you an easy target for spam.

i will delete it now, thanx for your valuable reply, i will remove it now.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No problem, lots of luck to you!

1. Joy56 profile image67

i think this lady is wiser than she lets us think, do you?

1. profile image0

She is not dumb, that much is clear by now.

I Am not a lady, hehe

1. profile image0

Duly noted. Good luck anyway!

9. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 13 years ago

lol

Unlikely that is a lady - and standard practice for getting free content. At least it did not ask for 250 word samples to be sent to a gmail address.

"Please help me - I am 19 year old sexy student needing free work done." lol lol lol lol

Mark, you are writer i respect. Dont tease me, ngee ngee. :-((

10. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

If she is not a lady, Mark are you really a man?

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL - It admitted it is not a lady. I know you are not a big fan of reading anything before blindly believing it, but still - you could at least try and learn. That is a famous Indian actress in the avatar.

11. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

I know nothing, i bow to your ability to know so much Mark...... any tomatoes ripe?

12. Info Bucket profile image63

Mark, you are correct, her name is Hansika motwani

1. profile image0

Are you a crossdresser then?

13. Lamme profile image57
    Lammeposted 13 years ago

LOL, this thread is a little much.  Since no one is willing to give free content over here, I guess I better go write something wink

1. Lisa HW profile image63
      Lisa HWposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol   Good idea.  What a concept - trying to earn money writing by writing stuff yourself.  I don't know....    It doesn't seem like a very popular concept to me these days....

14. Info Bucket profile image63

Ryan, i started a new hub on football, upon your advice. Plz check it out and what crossdresser mean?

1. profile image0

A crossdresser is a man who wears womens clothes and make up. Your picture gives the impression that you are female rather than male.

15. Info Bucket profile image63

And lamme, you are exactly correct, better to write my own as everyone says.

16. Info Bucket profile image63

I used it as my avatar because...... I like her very much. And there's a simple trick also, some***** click on the profile image to see more.... Hahha

17. Info Bucket profile image63

And seems like ryan is very serious person, coz he only speaks/writes serious things. Isnt it ryan?

1. profile image0

I will take that as a compliment, seeing as I do take Hubpages very seriously, hence the reason that I have managed to write 363 of my own hubs in 1 year.

18. Info Bucket profile image63

Ryan, how you are so clearly and completely, amazed of your writing...... Can you give me some advices by reviewing my hubs??? Please ryan.....

1. Royalmark profile image59

Hi! Info Bucket... Sorry for wasting your time before replying *I had my last paper of my exams today*... I've gotten your mail and I've replied *could you kindly do me a favour by helping me delete my first comment because of my mail address?*

1. profile image0

Royalmark, I have reported your first comment to the administrator with the request that your email address be deleted from the thread, so that it will no longer be publicly shown here. This is to protect your email account against being misused by spammers.

Can't clearly see what you are getting at... I don't understand

1. profile image0

I was under the impression that you needed help because you did not want your email address publicly shown. I have edited my previous post to make it clearer.

Yeah! I needed help and that you've offered to me... Thanks a lot *I'm appreciative*... Never mind my lack of attitude in understanding you at first *I flopped*... So! How long have you been around hubpages?

1. profile image0

You are welcome, I should have been more specific. I have been here 5 months, but I spend most of my time helping out on the Need Help - Ask Here forum and things like that, so I tend to notice when something is wrong. Take care.

Alright! Just been around for almost three (3) weeks and it's been fun... Thanks once again... Ciao!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)