This quick change comedian is amazing!

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (24 posts)
  1. ripplemaker profile image78
    ripplemakerposted 15 years ago

I had a barrel of laughs with this one. His paper costumes are simply amazing.  Do watch.   Have a wonderfully interesting week ahead of you.  Enjoy... big_smile

http://ripplemakers.blogspot.com/2008/1 … quick.html

2. LegendaryN8 profile image59
    LegendaryN8posted 15 years ago

That was awesome!

3. dayzeebee profile image68
    dayzeebeeposted 15 years ago

Hi ripplemaker, wow!  I bet if we make a modified version of this, it will be a hit! Especially if you perform the act.  Har Har Har Har lol

ripplemakerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Oh no, first it's the dula-tula of SEO Super girl and now this.  Har har har har lol I bet you would do a better job!  But this is pretty creative huh?

4. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years ago

Michelle that was fun. Thanks for sharing.

If you promise to send me some of your heat and sunshine I promise to send you a biiiiiiig crate of snow and ice and sleet and wind and freezing rain and snow and ice and sleet and wind and….(make sure you take me up on my offer quick because the spring melts are just around the corner…only 71 days 16hours 32.5minutes more till spring start)

Hope you're well  Greetings Zsuzsy

Zsuzsy, you made me laugh. lol  I'm packing you a huge crate of sun now and hope it doesn't melt before it gets to where you are.  71 days before spring huh?  You are counting then... lol

5. Christoph Reilly profile image67
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

That was really interesting, ripplemaker!  Thanks for sharing!

6. sheenarobins profile image59
    sheenarobinsposted 15 years ago

hi ripplemaker,
    I had fun with the paperdoll man. lol thanks for sharing.

7. VioletSun profile image81
    VioletSunposted 15 years ago

Have never seen a presentation like this, wow, his facial expressions and body language changes with each character. I enjoyed it. LOL! big_smile

8. Lazur profile image70
    Lazurposted 15 years ago

That was really fun big_smile
    I wish I knew sooner so I could have seen it myself in Amsterdam smile

9. ripplemaker profile image78

Hi Christoph, VioletSun, Sheena, Lazur, thanks for sharing the funny moment with me.  Wouldn't it be great if we could see it live?   big_smile

10. dayzeebee profile image68

Hello Ripplemaker, I just checked on the video again and enjoyed the wonders of creativity again. Thanks for sending out ripples of joy. Be blessed:)

Hahaha thanks dayzeebee! smile

11. countrywomen profile image59
    countrywomenposted 15 years ago

WOW!! Such a great facial /body coordination. Does he do the whole thing in one take or this video is edited. If it is in one take then it is really amazing. Thanks for such a wonderful video. big_smile

This video is a trailer so it's a combination of acts.  But there are songs that are in medley so you just watch in amazement when he changes from one costume to the other ...just like that! big_smile

12. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 15 years ago

Hi ya ripplemaker. I've missed it. It wouldn't play for me, only the music. Will have to go back and try it again. I want to see it too, I really do!
    thanx, C-it's me

13. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 15 years ago

Aw chit! that was great! I had to go over on IE to play it and seeing Dolly Pardon ridin' her ass was it for me. Thanks a lot for that one. I just about fell off my chair laughing so hard. OMG

Hi, C.C. Riter, watch your butt!! LOL glad you are having fun with this one. lol

14. Lifebydesign profile image63
    Lifebydesignposted 15 years ago

That was great - thanks for letting us know.

Hi lifebydesign...love your new avatar. wink  Happy new year.

15. Journey * profile image69
    Journey *posted 15 years ago

That was great fun. Thanks ripplemaker. Please check out more comedy at:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Funny-Occurrences

-Journey*

16. ripplemaker profile image78

Hi Journey, I went over to read your hub and watch the video.  I love it!  Call me crazy but it would be something nice to take part in. lol

17. dayzeebee profile image68

Hey Ripplemaker, It would be a great idea to do more out of the box activities this year. Maybe just maybe we could work out an improvised musical.LOL to promote our play. See yah

18. ripplemaker profile image78

Improvised musical to promote the play? big_smile huh?  Can you expound some more?  I would love to hear your ideas... big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)