AMERICANS, SAVING AMERICA

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (46 posts)
  1. profile image50
    Keith Romeynposted 13 years ago

It's very CLEAR,our elected officials in WASHINGTON,can't AGREE, on anything to,or don't want to agree ON ANYTHING TO BETTER THE JOB MARKET FOR WE THE PEOPLE! We have three,very strong weapons that we can use in our behalf! #1, WE THE PEOPLE,HAVE THE POWER OF THE VOTE,TO RELIEVE THEM OF THEIR SEAT! #2,we the people,have the right to stand up and say NO TAXATION,WITH OUT PROPER REPRESENTATION! Either party is PROPERLY representing the people of AMERICA! #3 WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE THESE CLOWNS BY FORCE,IF NEED BE! THERE ARE OVER 15 TO 22.5 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN OUR COUNTRY! THERE ARE LAWS THAT THOSE IN WASHINGTON DON'T WANT TO ENFORCE, AND HAVE NOT ENFORCED FOR YEARS!THESE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HAVE COST ALL AMERICANS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS!THE COST HAS BEEN IN OUR SOCIAL PROGRAMS! PROGRAM SET UP FOR THE HANDY-CAP, AND THE POOR! THEY HAVE LOWERED THE PAY SCALE OF MANY JOBS,AND AT THE SAME TIME,COST AMERICANS A JOB! ANYTIME THIS SUBJECT COMES UP? THEY SPEAK OF REFORM! FELLOW AMERICANS, WE NEED TO SET AN EX-AMPLE! AND THAT IS, DE-PORT-TA-ION! this will open up 15 million jobs, LOWER our taxes,LOWER CRIME,And make AMERICANS be able to SAVE MONEY! I ask you, how much have you been able to save in the past 10 years? And how much more do you pay, for you're child in school,the cost of sports in school has been passed to you,if you're child wants to play,and that play he or she wants to be in,and those little things they make for you in shop class!

1. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Exactly right!  I couldn't have said it better my self!

(although your comment might have been a bit more convincing if it was posted in its original German version)

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Spoken like a typical Tea Partier.

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Hey Keith,

What is your problem?

I've seen three of your post and I am already getting sick and tired of your LACK of etiquette on this forum.

Go learn something would ya?

3. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

Well you just proved your own ignorance.  If you want more jobs in America start your own company.

Yes I agree that illegal immigrants should be deported, however I also think America needs to sort out it's immigration process.

4. Diane Inside profile image72
    Diane Insideposted 13 years ago

You make a valid point Keith, and I agree wholeheartedly, there are too many illegals here in my state for sure and it is getting worse. They seem to be everywhere and noone seems to do a thing about it.  There was just a car that had broke down on the street a couple of weeks ago, and since the people who were driving the car were illegal aliens, they just abandonded it right there in the middle of the road.

It took the police a while to track them down, but they did. They found out that they lived in a three bedroom house, with fifteen people in the house and all of them illegal aliens, except of course for the two babies who were just born here recently.

Which is another thing babies born here of illegal aliens should not get automatic citizenship, it's ridiculous.

5. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

I assume that you are a 100% pure pedigree Native American who has changed his name to Keith Romeyn then? Sorry to break it to you Keith, but even if your tribe elders raised the spirits to send all of the immigrants home they have still killed off all of the wild buffalo. An alternative is to just take some more of that Peyota. It may not chill you out, but at least then you will be incapable of spouting your hatred and vitriol on the internet, I'm afraid that white man is over there to stay. Or in other words....

WHITE MAN STAY. TOO MANY. KEITH TAKE PEYOTA. I LIKE IPHONE ANYWAY.

1. profile image56
      C.J. Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This comming from a Brit, home of the biggest bunch of imperialist since the Roman Empire. Started TWO world wars mind ya.......Hellloooo POT!

Sincerly,
      Kettle

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The British started two world wars? In ancient history?

I prefer to keep my history recent, and the good ol' US of A have been inflicting the terror on this planet for the past 50 years.

1. psycheskinner profile image84
          psycheskinnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You know, most people manage to have some separation between their identity as a person, and their nation.

2. profile image56

I will agree that we should return to isolationism, diplomatically speaking.  Terror? That's a bit much.

3. readytoescape profile image59
          readytoescapeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's a rather bold statement.  I didn’t realize that the US had government sponsored terror squads swarming all over the world detonating bombs and murdering innocents.

My God, the War on Terror (oops War on Man Caused Disasters) must be against ourselves! Crap we're bombing the wrong place perhaps, Topeka would be better?

I wonder which branch of the Armed Forces murdered 32 in Somalia today?

Oh I Just remebered we were at the Olympics in Munich weren't we?

I wonder why all these Islamic Radicals keep taking credit, they're so peaceful?

1. profile image0

"I didn’t realize that the US had government sponsored terror squads swarming all over the world detonating bombs and murdering innocents."

That is precisely what they have been doing for some time. The $3bn per annum sponsorship of Isreal in support of the worlds largest open-air prison is one of many examples. The complete collapse of the Iraqi public social services is another. American has been pillaging and imposing their ideals for years. Any world government which does not conform to your ideals or do not bring you profit are overthrown. Panama as a good example.

Thank you for making me laugh.

1. readytoescape profile image59
              readytoescapeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep the US did it all, Israel has no right to exist, (well at least after the Brits baled out)
              Let the Arabs and surrounding Muslim nations wipe them out.

The Potsdam Conference following World War II and the accords resulting, to which your country is a signatory and it’s “Greatest” PM was a major contributory architect, have no bearing. Laugh away, but learn some history. 

The Cold War and its step-child, modern terrorism, were born as a result of the Potsdam Conference, and those that broke the agreements, beginning with the French by the way.

Most every conflict in the past 60 years, including conflicts in Southeast Asia and the Middle East, can be directly connected to the outcome of the agreements made there, and ALL those that were party to it.

Apathy, naiveté and ignorance are really not a laughing matter, but to each his own, have a nice evening.

1. profile image0

Ok, so explain how the British were to blame for WWII?

2. Polly C profile image89
        Polly Cposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Whilst Britain has a far from perfect past, I don't believe they started either of the two world wars....

1. profile image56

ok, WWI is a stretch. Very culpable for WWII.

1. Polly C profile image89

Do you not know that Hitler was, in fact, a German?

1. profile image56

You have to look into the END of WWI. Look how far the UK went to humiliate the German people. Their humility turned to resentment, then to hatred. It set the stage for Hitler. The US has followed the UK into Asia...disaster, vietnam...disaster, the middle east....disaster. I will give you this, your learning. We are not.

1. Jeff Berndt profile image72
                Jeff Berndtposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wait, wait...whaaaaat?

The UK making faces at Germany caused Germany to annex all that territory and then invade Poland? Didn't Neville Chamberlain try to negotiate "Peace in Our Time" when he was PM of the UK? The punitive peace certainly set the stage for extremism, but the UK wasn't the only force behind that. France shares some of that blame.

Oh, and Vietnam was actually a French colony before the US got involved.  (look up "French Indochina" if you don't believe me.)

1. profile image56

No, its not that simple. What I said was that the UK helped set the stage for Hitler.

"Oh, and Vietnam was actually a French colony before the US got involved. (look up "French Indochina" if you don't believe me.)"

A little known historical fact regarding Vietnam is that there were actually THREE Vietnam Wars ... the first was the British War which lasted from 1945-1946 ... The next was as you stated the French Indochina war then followed by the US conflict in Vietnam.

" Didn't Neville Chamberlain try to negotiate "Peace in Our Time" when he was PM of the UK?"
                  Actually Chamberlain displayed weakness in the face of an increasingly aggressive Germany. That never works well. That doesn't change the facts above.

Agreed, France also played a role. Of course France was not speaking with one voice.

2. profile image0

Let me get this straight, you believe that the British were to blame for the start of WWII?

So Germany and Slovakia attacked Poland on 1st September 1939 as a result of being humiliated by the British? That is ludicrious.

The French and British declared war with Germany on 3rd September 1939 as a result of the failure of Germany to withdraw troops from Poland, the Soviets actually invaded Poland themselves soon after.

There were no major British-German military operations until April 1940. I suggest that you touch up on your history. In this same month Germany invaded Norway and Denmark.

Ignorant fool.

1. profile image56

I'm no fool. I believe the Brittish were culpable.  Not totally responsible. A thurough reading of history proves it. You are choosing to ingnore that modern wars are not about empire building. They are a direct result of failed diplomacy. The UK played a big role in that failure. France and Russia as well.
                  The US and the UK played a big role in the diplomatic failures in Japan. Understanding history is more than memorizing dates Ryan. Its understanding the subtext of the the times. 
                  Don't you believe that the US is culpable for Afgahnistan? I do. Who laid the ground work for OBL? The US DID! Sadaam Husein was America's blue eyed boy after the Irainian revolution.

2. Greek One profile image63

(he was actually an Austrian.. but I agree with your point none the less smile)

1. Polly C profile image89

Was he? Oh well, he was a complete nutjob whatever, who caused suffering beyond belief to millions of people, including his own.

Hitler was a crazy dictator, it was not the fault of the German people..they were not even allowed to have an opinion against him.

he also only had one testicle

1. profile image0
                    klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm not going to say it Greek! But you know... I'm thinking it. hmm

2. Polly C profile image89

Oh, I know that, lol! Was that the problem then, do you think?

3. Ralph Deeds profile image65

And Goering had two but very small!

2. Jeff Berndt profile image72

"they were not even allowed to have an opinion against him."

Heh, once he had become Der Fuhrer, that's true, but prior to that, the guy was very controversial, and even spent some time in jail.

Hitler didn't just seize power out of nowhere. He got elected first.

you mean just like Obama!?!?!?!?

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ah, there you are, my incorrigible friend.
      Loving it.
      Agree button slammed with sledge hammer.

Laughing....

In other news: on the plane from Phoenix the other day, I picked up Esquire Magazine and read an amazing article about our beloved Newt Gingrich. America's finest Teatard.

If interested, here it is:
      http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/m … ck=main_sr

Power mongers are the elected officials. Newt is setting himself up as "next."

Ick.

6. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 13 years ago

Keith, if just shouting your opinion at people was a good approach the revolution would have already happened.  It'sa not so bad, you know?

7. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 13 years ago

This article goes to the core of what is amiss in the hearts of Americans now, and for that matter, the hearts of humanity everywhere.

though I can agree with the concepts this article puts forth as Christ being the answer to all problems in the world...it is the  specific definitions of who and what Christ is and is about, where I differ from mainstream Christianity's interpretation of the Words of Christ and definitions of God.

Americans saving America, is to be the example of how to save the world from itself (its own self imposed notions of how to love one another and love "God" and the "Christ" in each one, regardless of religions, belief system, or philosophy)

http://www.renewamerica.com/analysis/jon/100819

1. Jeff Berndt profile image72

From that link: "America will not survive the political and social trials that are to come if we are not engaged in the fight to protect our Judeo-Christian beliefs and our American way of life."

Except that we're not all Judeo-Christians. Some of us are Sikhs, for example. Some of us are Muslims. Some of us are Buddhists. Some of us are Pagans of one stripe or another. Some of us have no religion.

This is definitely an Us-not-you organization, and I'll have no part of it, thank you very much.

8. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

Didn't you say Obama caused WW2 Ron??

https://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u295/obama-nazi.jpg

or was it Reagan who started the Cold War??

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/33500/Red-Reagan--33769.jpg

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
          Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, it certainly wasn't Hitler.  We have video proof of what he was really up to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNmcf4Y3lGM

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65

The first Teatards.

9. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years ago

It's been well over 50 years now, but the U.S. has never apologized for committing the 2 most savage terrorist attacks by far.  Over 250,000 innocent civilians were killed, but to this day the U.S. claims the attacks were justified.

10. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 13 years ago

http://cherryhill.injersey.com/files/2009/10/Glenn-Beck.jpg  Too bad this one is real.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)