Wow I am So Proud: Hub Pages has Grown

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (19 posts)
  1. Sundaymoments profile image61
    Sundaymomentsposted 13 years ago

I have been a part of Hub Pages for just about two years; I have seen the growth of Hub Pages and am truly amazed at the growth but more I am proud at that staff who have been able to handle the growing population of hubbers.

My Hats off to Paul and all of the others who work so hard to make this the best site ever!!

Thanks for all that you do:)~

2. timorous profile image81
    timorousposted 13 years ago

Yeah..woooohoooo!  Hubpages rules, man big_smile

But yes, actually you are quite correct.  It's great to be here.
    Hello everyone smile smile

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey Timorous, were you that bored, you had to dig up a 12 hour old thread that had no responses to it? lol lol

OP has been here two years, but account says 4 months? Hmmm..sounds a little fishy to me. lol

However, yes HubPages ROCKS! tongue smile

1. Aficionada profile image80
        Aficionadaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think I remember in another forum thread that Sundaymoments mentioned being a new account for a Hubber who has been here a long time.  I could be mistaken, but I think I'm right.

1. Cagsil profile image71
          Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure it was said at one point or another, but does that mean it needs to be mentioned every time this person posts? Probably not.

However, it's irrelevant. smile Enjoy. smile

1. Aficionada profile image80
            Aficionadaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's a good point, and I tend to agree with you about it in most circumstances.  In this particular forum, though, it seems relevant to the observation.  SM could hardly be taken seriously to say "I've been here four months and wow have I ever seen HP grow!"

Sundaymomentsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Unless SM had been under another profile and closed the profile to start a knew profile?

Did you ever think about that instead and disrespecting one who has paid a compliment to those who work so hard in making HP a great place unlike those who want to say negative comments on a positive thread?

However it is all in fun HUH (?) I guess...

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
                Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

A lot of people are getting a bit fed up of the amount of new hubbers joining who join just to spread their irrational belief system.

I personally am offended by people who use an avatar with a photo of a dead gay guy nailed to a piece of wood in it. Bad taste I think. Still....

These people - like yourself - tend to be a little dishonest in their dealings. You are not using your own name, you have no personality other than your religious nonsense and are here with one goal - pushing your belief system. We don't know what user name you hid behind before - do we? An awful lot of religionists have come - fought with everyone and been banned or chosen to leave.

This is a community and - while I think it is nice you think hubpages do a good job - which I agree with - I am just trying to explain why you managed to get people's backs up.

Please do not bother blessing me either. Thanks.

1. Csanad profile image69
                  Csanadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Please do not be so disrespectful with other peoples beliefs that differ from yours. If you don't believe what many others do, please state that in a POLITE manner! If you get so caught up and upset with what others say, simply just avoid them.

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
                    Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No. How was I not polite in any case? I was helping some one understand why they got a negative reaction.

In fact - LOL that you want me to respect your beliefs. Why should I?

2. Sundaymoments profile image61

You are right I had said that I was under another profile name many times in threads and on my own hubs!

This is so irrelevant to the subject of this thread! I certainly cannot see the importance of the subject of who I am by name I believe many people use many different profile names that are not their personal names!

Personally I thing this subject was brought up due to the fact that Jesus is shown as my profile picture! Right???

2. alternate poet profile image68
        alternate poetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I guess that the OP is a christian and so lying and distortions of truth and hiding behind a facade is natural behaviour.

Well spotted big_smile

And I guess those who Judge and are wrong in their Judgment still will stand to be right rather then publicly apologize for casting out a wrong observation!
          However I will ask God to bless you in everything that you do and everything that you say!!
          SM

3. Sundaymoments profile image61

No not fishy was under another account for 2 years then closed the account!! Why do you have to skeptical?

3. Ladybird33 profile image67
    Ladybird33posted 13 years ago

Agreed, over the last year and half I have seen so much growth!  Way to go!!!

Yes Ladybird big growth! The most Amazing growth that their has been is the growth of community support and Hub Love through out!

4. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

I think it's obvious how much work HP puts into their business.  I've only been here a year and have seen so much growth. thanks team HP. thumbs up!

5. CASE1WORKER profile image63
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

I have only been here six months but it gives me a buzz- the biggest thing is being read all over the world!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)