What if your first time having sex was broadcasted online?

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (39 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

For those that probably haven't heard about this movie, there's a film scheduled to be released called "Virginity Hit."  It's basically a comedy where this one nerdy virgin guy is dating a hot girl, and is a bit nervous about losing his virginity.  However, his friends seem to think it's a great idea to not only film his entire relationship with her, but they want to film his first time having sex and...BROADCAST IT ONLINE!  That's right you heard me.  they want to film their friend losing his virginity and put it up all over the net.  Needless to say, it causes all sorts of problems, but it looks to be a very funny movie.  My question to you all is...what if you were him?

What if your friends wanted to film your first time having sex and put it up all over the net?  Would you let them?  Or would you tell them to bugger off.  Please have fun discussing this big_smile

1. brimancandy profile image77
      brimancandyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Whomever was doing it would be breaking the law, because when I had my first sexual encounter I was a minor, and so was the person I was with.

I think that person would be spending a lot of time in jail, if they were caught. I certainly wouldn't have volunteered to be videotaped online.

But, as it pertains to the movie, I would say hell no from the start. Who comes up with this stuff?

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
        schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was gonna say, the cops would def be called! No one messes with me! haha lol

2. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Obviously some very sick sad sad sad sad sad sad very very sad sad sad sad sad person! big_smile

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If my friend permitted me to have sex for the first time and it was with his wife, and if his wife was hot looking and wild, I might consider agreeing.   I'm just kidding I would never consider permitting such nonsense it would be sinful.

2. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

I'd tell where to get off and then if they didn't like that, go find new friends.

1. profile image0

wow, for once we can finally agree on something cags.  personally, your a lot nicer than what i would say.  i would tell them to shove that camera where the sun don't shine..if you catch my drift.  wink

1. Cagsil profile image69
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You do realize that every time you and I agree on something, you always say "wow! for once we agree on something"?

lol lol lol lol lol

1. profile image0

i do?!?  i never noticed that before.  that is funny now that you mention it.  lollollol

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
            schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I want to agree too! winklol

2. luvpassion profile image62
      luvpassionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Heartily agree...this is like that question about having sex in front of your kids. Absurd. roll

1. profile image0

well we have a lot of sick people in this world, i'll tell you that.

1. luvpassion profile image62

Where do you see all these movies...devils in elevators, people being filmed having sex. For sobbing out loud! Try watching Finding Nemo or something. wink

1. profile image0

lollol  well lets just say that since I make it a point to see a lot of movies and review them on hubpages. I make it my business to see as many diverse genres and films as feasibly freaking possible.  Regardless if I even want to see them or not.  Besides, if that was the case where I only saw films that i want to see, then I NEVER would've wasted my time watching that stupid twilight movie earlier this year or last year's "Alvin and the chipmunks squeakquel."  (cringes)

However, if it makes you feel better, i do plan on watching disney's "Tangled" when it comes out, as that looks kind of good, and I loved "Toy Story 3" a lot earlier this year. 

besides, the only reason why I'm even bothering with "Virginity Hit" is because a lot of film critics are praising it, so i have to review it here on hubpages now.  As I make it a personal policy to review ANY movie that makes either a lot of money or it gets a lot of critical praises.  Especially if a rare film happens to get both like "Inception" or "The Dark Knight."  Not that I condone what "Virginity Hit" is about, as I think if my friends ever did that to me when i lost my virginity, i'd beat the living crap out of them.  simply because they're morons, and it's an invasion of privacy.  however, i appreciate the advice though. wink

3. lakeerieartists profile image63
      lakeerieartistsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep, I agree with you too, although I would be way less polite, and wonder what I ever saw in them as friends.

3. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

The really sad thing about this that some idiots will go ahead and really do this, if it hasn't already been done.  I suppose at the time it would have horrified me, but these days nothing seems to shock anybody anymore.  Looking back, I'm sorry I don't have it all on video. I'd be playing it for their wives and/or girlfriends, their families, their friends, the police, my lawyers, and anybody else who might care to see just how brutal four teenages boys can be to a 12 year old girl on the bathroom floor.

What! I hope you're speaking hypothetically Disturbia! yikes

1. Cagsil profile image69
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this
      2. Disturbia profile image60
        Disturbiaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, I'm not speaking hypothetically, I was assulted in the foster home I was living in by four boys, one who lived there and three of his friends one day when there were no adults home.  Of course, everyone blamed me, and I wasn't even taken to see a doctor.  I was told I should have locked the bathroom door as was the house rule.  The rules were there to be followed and there are consequences when one doesn't follow the rules.  I was sent to live in another home a few months later.  I wrote a poem about it and it's in the hubs, but nobody seems to like it.

2. profile image0

omg, that's terrible disturbia.  i never realized your first time was like that.  I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you.  I hope for your sake that the jerks responsible got what they deserved.

4. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Disturbia, I posted your poem for them to read. I hope you don't mind. wink big_smile

Thanks Cags I did...My heart soooo goes out to her, (((hugs))) smile

5. profile image0
    Rookie70posted 13 years ago

So far, all the previous comments seem to be very light and timid in nature, but I will be bold in my answer. "You asked, "What if your friends wanted to film your first time having sex and put it up all over the net?  Would you let them?  Or would you tell them to bugger off."

If it was my first time, I'd probably allow them to film me, although my confidence to offer a great entertainment performance would be marked by my lack of experience with sex. The truth is, I would have done it in the interest of excitement and the fact that I am about to get some *__!__))__

Another thing about me is I was the kind of man who was very horny before my first sexual experience, and would have accepted sex from almost any woman, and that's how desperate I was. Sex in the elevator, on the roof top, in the car, anywhere. I would require also that I get a copy of the film from the friend who video taped me and the girl I was with. My very first sexual experience was with a woman who was married, surprisingly. She was one of the finest looking women, model-type female with melons that would make you salivate. She had a true model's body. However, I was unable to give her the performance she wanted. Isn't that a shame?

1. profile image0

sorry to hear that.  well at least you got to have a good time, right? besides, im sure a lot guys aren't that great for their first time either.  As most of them that say they do that well their first time are typically lying about it to impress girls. lollol  not saying all guys are like that, but most of them probably are.  anyways, thanks for sharing with us.  although i don't know if i agree with you, but hey whatever turns you on. 

that's my philosophy when it comes to sex anyway.  anyways, thanks for sharing with us. smile

6. anonimuzz profile image61
    anonimuzzposted 13 years ago

Never, thanks. I'd very much prefer to have all the fun by myself, without any videotaping or even voyeurs just looking around.

7. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

It just keeps getting scarier and scarier.  Surely this is what their objective was to begin with.  Shock value and free press.  May they achieve their increase in awareness.

People are giving people what they want.  I am not referring to all people.

These things would not continue to be distributed if there wasn't a high demand.  So, while I am no one to judge, and far from perfect.  There are two groups here we are discussing, the posters of the act, and the viewers enjoying the viewing of each  act

I suppose I understand now supply and demand is as relevant here as anything.

Yo each his/her own.  Thankful for the choice of what I can view in this virtual world, where it seems anything goes

hmm:

8. basaltbezel profile image59
    basaltbezelposted 13 years ago

You need to be over 18 in most countries to be filmed and distributed having sex.

Dunno about anyone else, but was anyone over the age of 18 when they had sex for the first time?

And if they are over 18 and haven't - are you sure you want to see it?

1. profile image0

well i was 23 yrs old when i lost my virginity. of course, i'm kind of a shy guy in real life, so i know i would NEVER have a bunch of guys filming me having sex.  lol.  although sure, i'll joke about it sometimes, but i would never actually do it.

9. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

that's true kim. you definitely speak the truth right there.

10. titobay profile image69
    titobayposted 13 years ago

First time experience is always with mixed feelings. With all the anxiety, great expectations, perhaps a bit of shyness and what have you. I personally would not want my first time experience to be a free for all show. Com'on i cherish my privacy and i'd want to respect my partner and be respected in return. I would rather relive the memory whether it was good or not so good and develop more strategies as i move on in my relationships.

1. profile image0

i feel the exact same way.  thanks for sharing with us. smile

11. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 13 years ago

Just to be daring, I would have agreed to almost anything at 17, when I lost my virginity.

12. Catering101 profile image62
    Catering101posted 13 years ago

His friends are definitely pervs. And the nerd guy is low to have had agreed with his friends...I just hope something good came out after all this, aside from being laid that is. big_smile

1. profile image0

My sentiments exactly.

13. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

I'm guessing it would be a very,very short video if they were counting on the guy.  How long did any of you last  the first time?  Unless he tries the same formula Ben Stiller tried in "Something about Mary"! smile

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody watches, can you see it?

14. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

hmm ..that premise was funny when American Pie did it years ago.

as for real life, just last summer, a college roommate did the very same to his not openly gay roommate, the roommate that was filmed, jumped off a bridge.

15. Richieb799 profile image73
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

Jeez, how many more shallow pieces of *** are they going to call entertainment with this kind of story line.. we've already had this in American Pie like Sunforged said and 40 year old Virgin

1. stclairjack profile image77
      stclairjackposted 13 years agoin reply to this

agreed

16. Bill Manning profile image67
    Bill Manningposted 13 years ago

Actually there are many adult paysites that push the whole point that the girls in the site are all being filmed for the first time they have sex.

It's a popular concept, but it's also very fake. They use girls that look young when in fact they are over 18 or 21. I've seen many of the girls in many sites "having sex for the first time" wink

I mean, so I was told,,,, tongue

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)