The Total Lunar Tetrads Tell Us When Jesus Returns

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (44 posts)
  1. aware profile image66
    awareposted 12 years ago

id like to be the first to ask you to take your seat.

1. profile image49
      paarsurreyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Lunar and solar eclipses had taken place at the advent of Mirza Ghual Ahmad- the Promised Messiah; Jesus is not to come again physically and literally now.

1. profile image49
        paarsurreyposted 12 years agoin reply to this
        1. A Troubled Man profile image59
          A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LOL! You've got to be joking...

"And I also swear by Almighty God that I am the Promised Messiah and I am the same person who was promised by the prophets. There is news about me and my age in the Torah and the Gospel and the Holy Quran. It is stated that there will be eclipses in the sky and severe plague on the earth. (Dafiul Balaa, p.18, Roohani Khazain, Vol.18, p.238).

I swear by God in Whose Hand is my life that He has manifested this Sign in the sky to testify my truthfulness, and He manifested it at a time when the Maulvis (theologians) named me Dajjal (Anti-Christ), the biggest liar, infidel and even the biggest infidel. This is the same Sign regarding which twenty years ago I was promised in Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya, namely, Tell them I have with me testimony from Allah, will you believe it or not? Tell them I have with me testimony from Allah, will you accept it or not?"

lol Some truth.

2. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 12 years ago

so, does the feast of strumpets fall on the first rupture? second rupture? or 6th stepsister.  sorry, I have a short attention span and you shoulda just made this whole post into a hub.  Maybe, some real smart spartans or someone like that would have read it and sent it along with all the rest of the religionistas up to heaven.  sorry.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
      MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

As a Christian I would just like to give a response from my heart...

WTF?

1. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

just my wicked sense of humor - wtf, indeed! to tetrades and 5 or 6 or 7 virgins - I find it hysterical, even if not wittily so.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
          MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sorry mega, I responded to you rather than him...  The WTF was at his rant...

Your post was hilarious though... just in a different (and more sane) way then his.

2. Mighty Mom profile image78
          Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the clarification, Mega.
          I read it as "tetards" smile

2. livelonger profile image86
        livelongerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

There's an interesting mixture of religion and fantasy in a couple of threads I've noticed today. Not sure whether to be amused or horrified. wink

3. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

Ok.I'm sitting. Now what? smile

1. Mighty Mom profile image78

Popcorn!

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

YAY!!  I knew this thread was going to get exciting.

4. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

I was outside just now sitting on the kid's swing looking at the clouds.
    I swear I saw jesus fly past on a 4 cylinder cloud.

What with him bein the bosses son and all, shouldn't he have a V8? smile

1. Mighty Mom profile image78

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/5/21/128873819525279676.jpg

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol I guess ya just have to remember........ it pays to ask. smile

5. earnestshub profile image81

False Prophecies About the Armageddon:

Jesus’ Predictions:

1) Jesus falsely prophesies DIRECTLY to the high priest (Caiphas) that he would live to see his second coming.  Jesus uses the term “coming on the clouds of heaven”.  This clearly negates the “coming” as the resurrection but as a return to the earth on CLOUDS, not his return in human form from the dead.  Matthew 26:64 & Mark 14:62.

"But I tell you: From now on you will see 'the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power' and 'coming on the clouds of heaven.'"  (Matthew 26:64 NAB)
    Then Jesus answered, "I am; and 'you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.'"  (Mark 14:62 NAB)

2) Jesus mistakenly tells his followers that he will return and establish his kingdom within their lifetime. Matthew 23:36 & 24:34

Amen, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.  (Matthew 23:36 NAB)

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  And he will send out his angels with a trumpet blast, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.  "Learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branch becomes tender and sprouts leaves, you know that summer is near.  In the same way, when you see all these things, know that he is near, at the gates.  Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place.  Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.  (Matthew 24:29-35 NAB)

3) YET AGAIN, Jesus claims those standing RIGHT BEFORE HIM shall see the Armageddon.  Matthew 16:28 “There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”  Don’t let Christians lie to you and claim Jesus was referring to his modern day believers.  The words “some standing HERE will not taste death” clearly refutes such nonsense.  Obviously the people he was speaking to died, and curiously Jesus STILL isn’t here to claim his kingdom.

4) Jesus falsely prophesies that the end of the world will come within his listeners’ lifetimes.
    Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.  (Mark 13:30-31 NAB)

He also said to them, "Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power."  (Mark 9:1 NAB)

1. profile image0

I take it you have little faith in the total lunar tetrads? Is nothing sacred to you? Just because they promised popcorn and didn't come through yet doesn't mean it isn't going to happen.

You have it in one. smile I like some reality and logic with any popcorn I get served up to me.

2. profile image0
      brotheryochananposted 12 years agoin reply to this

1) Jesus falsely prophesies DIRECTLY to the high priest (Caiphas) that he would live to see his second coming.  Jesus uses the term “coming on the clouds of heaven”.  This clearly negates the “coming” as the resurrection but as a return to the earth on CLOUDS, not his return in human form from the dead.  Matthew 26:64 & Mark 14:62.
      Matthew 26:64   Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Caiphas obviously died before "seeing" this happen, or did he? Coming in the clouds of heaven is an interesting term.
      Hebrews 12:1   Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses...
      Cloud as we gentiles perceive it is always those fluffy white things in the sky. Paul uses the term cloud to signify a crowd or many. If we look at clouds of heaven in a metaphorical sense we can interpret, many people and we know, the kingdom of heaven is inside us. Son of man refers to daniel 7 where this saying is dominantly quoted from:
      Daniel 7:13   "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him".
      So i think that this verse is not very literal but rather means that caiphas shall see what the power of God does to His people, which caiphas clearly would have seen in the christian movement at that time.

2) Jesus mistakenly tells his followers that he will return and establish his kingdom within their lifetime. Matthew 23:36 & 24:34
      Amen, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.  (Matthew 23:36 NAB)

I don't see how you can connect matthew 23 with matthew 24 because obviously there is a gap between the two chapters. Matthew 23:36 has nothing to do with matthew 24. It seems the only mistake here is to link up two chapters incorrectly.
      (Matthew 24:29-35 NAB)
      Side note on matthew 24:29-35. ALL those things have not happened yet.

3) YET NOTHING AGAIN LOL, Jesus claims those standing RIGHT BEFORE HIM shall see the Armageddon.  Matthew 16:28 “There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”  Don’t let Christians lie to you and claim Jesus was referring to his modern day believers.  The words “some standing HERE will not taste death” clearly refutes such nonsense.  Obviously the people he was speaking to died, and curiously Jesus STILL isn’t here to claim his kingdom.

don't let the poster of this bit of drivel try to bully his beliefs upon you falsely. The "standing here" is OBVIOUSLY referring to the geographic location.

4) Jesus falsely prophesies that the end of the world will come within his listeners’ lifetimes.
      Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.  (Mark 13:30-31 NAB)

Looking back to the previous verses, we see that ALL these things have not happened even yet, so if they haven't happened yet, then they did not happen back then, so within the listeners lifetimes is a crock of bulldust.

He also said to them, "Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power."  (Mark 9:1 NAB)
      already covered previously

Better luck next time and remember
      context context context

6. earnestshub profile image81

Matthew 16:28 “There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

1. profile image0
      brotheryochananposted 12 years agoin reply to this

YAWN (see above)

2. brettt profile image57
      bretttposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That was a direct reference to the Transfiguration, which was witnessed by Matthew, Mark and Luke. So yes, it happened exactly as Christ predicted, during the lifetime of some of those standing with Him as he said that.

7. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 12 years ago

Earnest said
      False Prophecies About the Armageddon:

Jesus’ Predictions:

1) Jesus falsely prophesies DIRECTLY to the high priest (Caiphas) that he would live to see his second coming.

= - = - = -
    Me
       This is a clear indication that anyone that says that they believe Jesus, would have to believe that he did come just as he said that he would.

= - = - = =========================

Earnest
    Jesus uses the term “coming on the clouds of heaven”.  This clearly negates the “coming” as the resurrection but as a return to the earth on CLOUDS, not his return in human form from the dead.  Matthew 26:64 & Mark 14:62.

= - = - = -

me
      You are interpreting incorrectly.  He said he will be traveling in the clouds ...   kinda like a drive by ...  and anyone hitching a ride will have to meet him in the air.  He never steps foot on the earth, in this prophetic message.
    =======================================

"But I tell you: From now on you will see 'the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power' and 'coming on the clouds of heaven.'"  (Matthew 26:64 NAB)
    Then Jesus answered, "I am; and 'you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.'"  (Mark 14:62 NAB)

- - - - -
    Me
    Jesus also said that the kingdom of heaven is in the hearts of mankind.
    SOoo  We can't see the kingdom as in to point to ti is over here or there.
    ========================================================

Earnest

- - -
    me
    All the more reason for believers to believe that it has already happened , except that some priest interpreted the truth right out of scripture.
    =======================================================================

Earnest
    "Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  And he will send out his angels with a trumpet blast, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.  "Learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branch becomes tender and sprouts leaves, you know that summer is near.  In the same way, when you see all these things, know that he is near, at the gates.  Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place.  Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.  (Matthew 24:29-35 NAB)

3) YET AGAIN, Jesus claims those standing RIGHT BEFORE HIM shall see the Armageddon.  Matthew 16:28 “There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”  Don’t let Christians lie to you and claim Jesus was referring to his modern day believers.  The words “some standing HERE will not taste death” clearly refutes such nonsense.  Obviously the people he was speaking to died, and curiously Jesus STILL isn’t here to claim his kingdom.
    - - - - - -

Me
      There Ya  go again adding stuff that wasn't written.
    Armageddon isn't supposed to happen until after Satan is bound for a thousand years, upon release, Satan is given a "Little Season" to gather together the kings of the earth or that great battle.
       These verses that you quoted are talking about The great tribulation that comes before the "End Of Days" for That Hebrew Nation that ceases to exist around 138 AD.
    ===========================================================

- - - - -

Thank you very much ..  You have helped me make my case.
    A Believer should believe what Jesus said instead of believing every new interpretation that comes up;  even if their favorite preacher does it.

Scriptures have been totally adulterated with false interpretations so much that even when we read them, our subconscious minds have been infected to the point that we interpret scripture without even knowing it.

8. earnestshub profile image81

I quoted from the bible as always, no interpretation at all.

You have theories, I have what is written, and as you should know by now, I have read the book thoroughly.
    It is a pile of contradictions, stupid ideas about science and downright lies.

1. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I do know that .. You are a good man and very learned.
      but  That which I pointed out ..  Is true.

I went back through what you wrote Jeremy, and don't have too much trouble with it, but I don't understand why you think that jesus did not touch down, he seems to be talking about a means of transportation, nothing about NOT touching down. smile

“You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”[a]

I can't remember where that verse was written, so I could look at it.

My first thing I'd be looking for would be to see WHO he was talking to. ...  Who exactly was he talking to?

2. Jerami profile image59

A person can assume that ... that he touched down;  BUT   It doesn't say that he did touch down.
             And if he did touch down ... ?  then why did all them christians have to meet him in the air?   Just to come back down again?   Not any time soon after they floated up anyhow!

I cain't see it happening that way when we only read into it what it actually says.

9. earnestshub profile image81

Matthew 26:64 I believe. smile

Thanks ...   that particular verse (only)  Jesus was only talking to ONE particular person,  I wonder how old that person lived to be.  Is there any verifible record of when he died?

I wonder if I could google it ....  Ya think?

Thanks Earnest ...  I just read it and didn't see any verses that I wasn't familar with.

It would seem that either Jesus was lieing (not) or everyone has a misguided understanding his words...  such as ...  The whole earth or whole world.
            King Cyrus said that the Lord has given him all the kingdoms of the "whole world" and yet this whole world consisted of only the region around the Meditarrian.

I agree with the writer when he kept saying that every thing written in Matthew 23 and 24 were judgments against That Hebrew Nation that ceased to exist around 138 AD.
             The end of times was only concerning "The Chosen People". That group of people who he had a covenant with; and as a group had broken that Covenant.

What I see with theology is wrong translation of just a few words, followed with a mountain of misinterpretation.

Just because you see me walking, carrying a fishing pole; you naturally assume that I am going fishing in a near stream.
            Maybe I'm planning to hitchhike to a far away lake.
            Maybe I'm going to a Pawnshop to sell the pole.

The point is that when we assume the smallest things incorrectly, we can then come to a totally wrong conclusion.

In my opinion, the seven seal judgments were inflicted upon "THAT" Hebrew Nation which ceased to exist around 138 AD.
             The second coming had to have happened before 138 AD and we have been misguided as to the interpretations of those things which Jesus said.

We can't just throw all of these prophesy together in a jar, shake it up and expect to make any sense out of it, picking them out one at a time, lining them up any old way that we want to.

Without a consistent time line to follow ; placing these prophesy in chronological order,  NO ONE Can understand them.

Enough for now ..

OR ...  we can just say that all seven seal judgments, trumpet judgments, and bowl judgments are ALL going to happen within a 3 1/2 year period along with every other prophesy that is written in Revelation.

If that were true there wouldn't be any opportunity to repent.

The bible does say that ....  such and such happens, but they didn't repent, so then the next judgment came and they repented not. And then ...
            and then ...  and then.

How can all of these prophesy possibly all happen within such a short period of time? 
              3 1/2 years my ?..?.

The facts are all in scripture, but then we interpret it away.

10. recommend1 profile image59
    recommend1posted 12 years ago

Just what IS a looney tetrad ?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Furry critter, big white face, black eyes, long nose with black tip.  Often with tongue sticking out slightly.

1. recommend1 profile image59
        recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

11. earnestshub profile image81

I agree there was a lot of misinterpretation then and still now. But I find the word facts a bit strong.

It is archetypal, it is mythical, it is even beautiful and poetic in part, but it is a hell of a long way from factual in my view.

It profiles psychologically far too close to the reality of the discovered human condition than to be other than a political means of control in the final analysis. smile

12. Jerami profile image59

Even though you are an atheist and I am not, I agree with much of what you say concerning organized religions.

I must say though, that without religion, The history of manking would not have been any less violent. By nature, we are a violent species.

And without some kind of controller, good or bad, this would be a much more cayotic existance.

Reality or at least our understanding of it is much like an onion.
    We are aware of the layer that we are on.
       We are unaware of that level above or below that which we can not see.

I am confidant that there is a realm of existence that we are unaware of, even though we do get glimpses from time to time.  We just call this paranormal and forget it.

Well it looks like I lost focus on what I was talking about. Oh well!

I'll just say that when any person analyzes prophesy, and put it all in chronological order,  we come up with a totally different story than the one that religions are teaching.

1. profile image0

Hi Jerami. You've got some interesting theories, but isn't analyzing and changing the meaning of prophesy what Christians have been doing for two thousand years? Every time they are sure of the end and it doesn't pan out; they simply reevaluate and put a new date out there.

What makes you think your idea will pan out  any better than a thousand other Bible analyzer's ideas have?

Good question.  To answer it fully will take up too much space for a forum post.
          The only quick answer to it is that I start at a point in prophesy that NO ONE else wants to pay ANY attention to, because to do so would conflict with everything that they were taught.

If a God did give these prophesy to the prophets, his intentions would have been that they/we could understand them.  I can think of no other reason.

In many of these prophesy a timeframe is given when they will be fulfilled.
           If these timeframes are of no importance they would not have been included.
           To understand that these timelines are a specific period of time and to understand that 62 weeks in prophesy is the same period of time as approx 568 o our years here on earth  opens a door to a different conclusion than anything that any church teaches.
           By using a simple mathematical equation, applying it to every prophesy that a timeline is given,   allows us to put all of these prophesy in a chronological order.
           And then, And then, And then, etc.
        The fact that no church wants to investigate this theory causes me to believe it even more.

13. profile image49
    paarsurreyposted 12 years ago

The Total Lunar Tetrads Tell Us When Jesus Returns

Jesus died a natural death in Kashmir, India; those who die don't come physically in the world again; Jesus has come again symbolically in the form of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad; the Promised Messiah.

14. Jerami profile image59

Earnest wrote ....
    ================================

I JUST do not understand why Christians can not believe what Jesus said here! 
       We say that we use blind faith with many things; why not here.

Jesus said it!   It seems that the right thing for Jesus followers to do is to believe this first;  and rethink all of the other "Interpretations" that are held onto so tightly.

Why not believe what Jesus said here?
       I don't think Jesus was "mistaken" when he said this.

15. brettt profile image57
    bretttposted 12 years ago

Yes, the Lunar Tetrads do give us a clue as to the timing of End Times events. But you need to chart out the Seals, Trumpets and Vials of Revelation to understand it.

Note that I am not saying it's possible to determine when Christ will return. As far as I've been able to determine, that is not linked to any specific date or event in the bible, other than knowing what comes before and after His return.

But it is possible to determine the specific dates of a few events.. namely Seal 6 and Armageddon itself. Assuming you have a pretty good understanding of the Lord's Feasts and the concept of the 7 Days (7000 years).

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)