I love HubPages!

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (21 posts)
  1. Glamorously Jacob profile image60
    Glamorously Jacobposted 12 years ago

I'm just loving my experience on HubPages. It's all I think about all day--what article I'll write next.

1. brandasaur profile image62
      brandasaurposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Im starting to love it here too. Been here 1 year ago but started being active 1 week ago smile

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

I'm still continuing to enjoy my experiences here at Hubpages. smile

1. Hollie Thomas profile image61
      Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Me too. big_smile

3. Cardisa profile image88
    Cardisaposted 12 years ago

We need a HP Addiction Rehab Center.

Seems to me we are in a bad state of addiction smile tongue

1. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 12 years ago

I've been renovated, I mean rehabilitated, and I'm no longer addicted to HP, just doing it a little bit.   Now and then. Dig?  Love it tooooo much to completely stop.  Probably still need help, tho.

1. Cardisa profile image88
        Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Right now I am so sleepy but can't leave the computer. I feel that I am going to be missing something important if I go to sleep...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. mary615 profile image82
          mary615posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I stay up late at night, get up early in the AM to start and end my day on HubPages.  Do you think I'm addicted?????? I do!  Can't get caught up with everything I should do here  in Hubland.

Mary you got it bad...but who am I to talk  tongue

1. mary615 profile image82

I'm trying to read Hubs by people I follow, plus the entries in the contest!  My inbox has so many stars to remind me NOT to delete, but to go back when I have the time, whenever that will be.  Since the contest started, I just can't get caught up.  I worked all day today finishing up my old house Hub.  17 photos!  Thought I'd enter the Photo Gallery contest.  I don't think my old house will stand a chance against the beautiful Hubs I've seen, especially the ones with the gorgeous flowers.

1. profile image0
                Baileybearposted 12 years agoin reply to this

daily prize is random if I read rules correctly

It's not fair, for some really great hubs may never get picked while some of the crap might.

1. profile image0
                    Baileybearposted 12 years agoin reply to this

they shoud have a daily random & best pick like they did with another competition.  I hope they don't just put the randoms to finals

2. mary615 profile image82

I guess it's totally up to the judges.  I'll tell you, I've read some of the entries, and they are SO good.  I wouldn't want to be a judge!   I just wonder how many entries will be submitted in each category?  Will we know???  Mine pale in the company of some Hubbers!

2. Moon Willow Lake profile image67
      Moon Willow Lakeposted 12 years ago

I, too, have been enjoying my experience on hubpages! I need a breather from burn-out every now and then, but I still keep coming back! This is just one site of many I use so balancing my time does get challenging sometimes. smile

3. Mighty Mom profile image77
      Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

Hub Pages is bar none the best writing COMMUNITY out there.
      There are so many different ways to participate and benefit.
      I'm a HP junkie and I'm not even doing contests lol

Glad to know others are lovin' this place as much as I do.
      I'm inspired now to write more actual HUBS. Feel like a slacker compared to folks with under a year here pumping out the hubs!
      MM

1. Debby Bruck profile image66
        Debby Bruckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Is there someplace on the Forum question that tells us exactly when it was originally posted?
        Ditto, ditto, ditto to everyone here. Please tell your secrets how to un-addict yourself?

Oh! I found the post date on the LIVE FEED.

4. Michelle Hertz profile image61
      Michelle Hertzposted 12 years ago

Hub Pages is so COOL! Never seen any website like this before. I am enjoying my experience here from the first minute I joined in. Loving it so much! smile

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages and to the Forum Community! smile

1. Michelle Hertz profile image61
          Michelle Hertzposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.. smile
          So glad I found Hub Pages!
          This is so amazing!

5. Rik Ravado profile image86
      Rik Ravadoposted 12 years ago

I struggled a bit with Panda and all the changes but these days, now the subdomains are established, I'm lovin' it too! smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)