How many of Your Hubs Got More than 1000 Views in Last 30 Days?

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (24 posts)
  1. pinappu profile image81
    pinappuposted 12 years ago

Hello,
    This is my first forum post. I am not very old in Hubpages. My first hub was published on 1/16/12.So, you know I am a new user here. I just want to know to my fellow hubbers that how many of your articles out of how much got 1000+ page views on last 30 days.
    As for example only 7 out of my 35 hubs got more than 1000 page views on last 30 days.
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6575266_f248.jpg

1. Haunty profile image73
      Hauntyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Then you're doing better than I, cuz only 6 of my hubs got over 1000 views for the last 30 days.

2. ptosis profile image67
      ptosisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Doing better than me, I only have 1/41 that gets that, "People Users, Abusers, Manipulators & Sociopaths"

3. LauraGT profile image86
      LauraGTposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow!  I'm impressed.  Could people share which ones of their hubs are getting 1000 hits in 30 days?  I'd love to see examples of such successful hubs.  smile

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

1/99

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image95
      Daughter Of Maatposted 12 years agoin reply to this

None, one of my hubs got close, but with the recent plummet in traffic, I haven't reached 1,000 in 30 days yet.

3. pinappu profile image81

It seems that it is going tougher to get 1000/month hubs...What do you think?

1. rebekahELLE profile image84
      rebekahELLEposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It has slowed down. Right now I have 3/60. One of those has over 2000. One more is not too far behind in reaching 1000.
      It used to be more than this.

4. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 12 years ago

7/77

You can also check out overall views here: http://hubpages.com/stats

5. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 12 years ago

4 of mine

6. Rosie2010 profile image68
    Rosie2010posted 12 years ago

Hi Pinappu, welcome to Hubpages!  You got 35 hubs and 7 of those are getting 1,000 views in 30 days?  That's really good.  You are doing well. 

I got 109 hubs and only 13 hubs are getting 1000+ views in 30 days.  The majority of my hubs have less than 100 views in 30 days.

Happy hubbing!

pinappuposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Rosie thank you for your cordial greetings.

7. moonlake profile image83
    moonlakeposted 12 years ago

Very unusual I think to get 1000 views on 7 hubs. I would say your doing good. I never get a 1000 views in 30 days and I've been here a long time. I guess that means I'm doing something wrong and your doing something right.

8. libby101a profile image60
    libby101aposted 12 years ago

I have 11 out of 103 hubs... so with the amount of hubs I have that's not really so good. I have a few close calls too! Maybe if Google will come out with a new fix that actually will fix the big dip then maybe more will be over a 1000 in a month...we shall see!!

9. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 12 years ago

I have over 10,500 in the last 30 days...not alot compared to others..3 to be exact

10. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89
    mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years ago

28 out of 292 got over 1000 views. Others were very close.

Misty I think you are a great hubber.

11. pinappu profile image81

Oh thank you folks to let us all know about your 1000+ hubs. According to me 10,000+ hubs are Super, 1000+ are Great and 500+ are good.

12. MyWebs profile image78
    MyWebsposted 12 years ago

I have 2 out of 21 hubs that break the 1k monthly mark. One gets 4,500 and the other 4,800 monthly. About 1k a week for each. smile

I used to have a webpage on my own site that got 1k+ hits per day. Between 2 pages they got about 500,000 hits in a year.

I think having 7 out of 35 hub pages getting over 1k hits per month is great!

Thanks Mywebs, I think my another new  hub will also cross 1000+ ( published on 4/27/12 and got 788). My latest hub is also getting 60+ everyday ...I hope something good from it.

13. estellaeffects profile image57
    estellaeffectsposted 12 years ago

Not reached that goal yet sad

14. dilipchandra12 profile image63
    dilipchandra12posted 12 years ago

Hi, welcome to pinappu.

My hubs performance; 19/133 are getting 1000+ views in 30 days and 6 among those 19 are getting 2000+ views in 30 days.

15. Lauryallan profile image71
    Lauryallanposted 12 years ago

13/54 hubs break the 1k+ views in 30 days. However, I write about popular topics with really low click values so it would make sense. Other people write in niches that get less traffic, but the clicks are worth more. It swings in roundabouts I guess.

I am finding it more difficult to do this lately though and have noticed a significant drop in my traffic.

16. BonnyC profile image60
    BonnyCposted 12 years ago

Well, I'll tell you in a few weeks since none of my hubs have been up that long save one. It's the first hub I wrote and it's been up since 2010 but it hasn't even gotten that many views. I'm mostly writing for the fun of it and  haven't been optimizing it for heavy traffic. I put a few on Reddit, but the bounce rate was astronomical and I want people to actually read it. It seems like most of my traffic comes from people browsing HubPages.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)