A brochure that says Obama was born in Kenya...

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (88 posts)
  1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 11 years ago

Just another piece of interesting information showing the truth?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/arpaio-react … onnection/

1. Rhiannon Schaefer profile image60
      Rhiannon Schaeferposted 11 years agoin reply to this

So far, this has been a myth, shown to have originated from one of two sources:

A.) Quite a few of his political enemies
      B.) A few groups who banded together because they did not want a man of color to be President.

Honestly, there have been things like this floating around, discrediting presidents since the whole Nixon affair. If McCain had been president there would have been "Leaks about McCain's medical bills" or if Hilary Clinton had become president, things would have been thrown around about her and her husband. Most likely, this isn't true.

Also: I've seen quite a few of the emails and things sent out by WND... and honestly, a third of what they claim to be truth is bogus, and another fifty percent is highly exaggerated.

2. carterchas profile image60
      carterchasposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I wish people would not post trash like this...

2. innersmiff profile image67
    innersmiffposted 11 years ago

Interesting. It doesn't really bother me either way (though I might enjoy seeing people try and explain this away) - Obama is a tyrant whether he's American, Kenyan or Syrian.

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Name one President who isn't a tyrant and I'll show you a damn good liar.

1. Shanna11 profile image75
        Shanna11posted 11 years agoin reply to this

William Henry Harrison. Was he around long enough to have time to qualify as a tyrant?

innersmiffposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Agreed! Time to abolish all Presidents.

Anarchy? Is that what you're proposing? Or another system of government?

1. Rhiannon Schaefer profile image60
            Rhiannon Schaeferposted 11 years agoin reply to this

If people are complaining about presidents, I'd hate to see what happens if some other system takes charge.

Also: President Carter a few decades back. He couldn't possibly have been a tyrant. He was too busy hurting himself by being too honest with people. He and quite a few others, like FDR, were genuinely good people.

My pacifist nature is leading me towards anarchism, yes.

My curiosity is intrigued and I've finished my econ essay, so I'll take the bait. How do you propose anarchy would work? Worldwide? Everyone for themselves?

1. innersmiff profile image67

Well we see it working for the most part in our every day lives. 99% of our interactions with each other are voluntary and require no coercion to make them work. Anarchism does not necessarily equate to 'everybody for themselves', it just means 'no rulers'. It does not stop people from working together to build a prosperous, peaceful and fair society. In fact, I would argue that all rulers and governments do is get in the way of our natural desire to create that kind of environment to live. Those who think only for themselves tend not to be trusted and gain little benefit in a society where cooperation and merit are valued. Another word for anarchism could be 'voluntarism' - everybody can do whatever they want as long as they do not infringe upon the rights of others. As I have said, we live like this for most of our lives, there is no reason at all why it can not be extended world wide.

If you want specifics I can try answering them.

So you don't think that maybe the reason we all cooperate so well normally is perhaps because we have the threat of punishment always near (just a thought)? You believe that people are innately moral and peaceable creatures?

Well no, I think we cooperate with people because we know if we don't, the other party is not going to want to cooperate with us anymore. In fact, decisions made with threat of violence inhibit this kind of relationship.

No I think that we are mostly the product of our environments, and that since we are born into this world where violence is seen as moral, we can not see how it could be otherwise. However, we are all out for ourselves and the people around us that help us. Violent people don't tend to do well in any society, unless it is rewarded.

I also thought this was funny.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6622289_f248.jpg

2. Josak profile image59
                  Josakposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It always fails due to fractionism as soon as there is any crisis no one can agree on what to do and since consensus is impossible and no one can be compelled by majority everyone does different things and the whole thing collapses, prime example being an invasion, that is what happened to Anarchist Czechoslovakian territory and Anarchist Spanish territory.

Somalia is an ideal example of what actually happens, people in the majority get along fine but then you have a crime family or a warlord decide to oppress them and because of their dis-unified society they are unable to protect themselves and just end up living under a tyrant with no say in their governance at all. Which is why the world has turned to democracy as a balance between freedom/ self determination and efficiency/realism/practicality.

3. jacharless profile image74
            jacharlessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The New Anarchy is Socio-Capitalism.
            All the signs point to it, from deep within the arena of society.
            Social Networking, Social Media, Social Funding, Social Sharing, Social Behavior, etc. This approach removes the present governmental system, placing authority on the individual to uphold their social responsibility. Problem is, this kind of anarchy can lead to social implosion and mini-fascist cultures -not all together organic in their ideas and by no means altruistic in their actions. I would liken it to Suburban Gated Communities {with Ananda yoga studios, selling classes and leggings} to the highest bidder. This is what transpired from Haight-Ashbury in the mid-60s...

Mr. Obama is leaning heavily on this type of concept with regards to education, food-health, communal upkeep-environmental and even economically. In essence, setting the stage for the move to a socio-cap society...

James.

2. Cagsil profile image70

I disagree with that.

3. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 11 years ago

I wouldn't trust everything on WND.

4. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

What matters is where his birth was officially recorded, which is the US and only the US.

That's if you believe that poorly shopped certificate.

Sorry if this is offensive, but half the time I see you around Hubpages, I automatically think of Dennis the constitutional Peasant from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. He's one of my favorite characters....

"Now you see the violence inherent in the system!"

haha no, he's my favourite character!

2. MelissaBarrett profile image59
          MelissaBarrettposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The fact you watch Monty Python and the HG enough to not only remember the character but also his name impresses me greatly.  I would generally ask you to marry me at the point but in difference to your faith I'll ask you if you will you marry my husband so that we can be sister wives?

*Ducks and runs from the thread hoping that you know me well enough to take that in the spirit it was intended*

Hahahahahah I literally laughed out loud. I would be honored to be sister wives with anyone who will watch Monty Python with me over and over and over..... smile

5. SparklingJewel profile image67

If you read the article it states that the brochure came from some kind of  promotional out of Harvard.  Apparently it came from a collection of Breitbart. Arapaio is trying to get in touch with all the people that had anything to do with the printing of that brochure.

1. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Breitbart and Arapaio...beacons of morality. snark and double snark.

More like this:

"A 54-page, $10 million proposal by top Republican strategists titled “The Defeat of Barack Hussein Obama” shows in vivid and gruesome detail what the President and all of us are up against.

The proposal laments that voters “still aren't ready to hate this president” but lays out a plan to portray him as “slick” and “cocky”—and notes that they need to hire an “extremely literate conservative African-American” to insulate against charges of racism.

It says the President ran as a “metrosexual, black Abe Lincoln” and includes plans to spend millions on inflammatory TV ads using everything from Rev. Jeremiah Wright to images of the September 11th attacks to show the truth about Obama's alleged secret plan to destroy America."

Thanks for contributing to the Hate. Be proud.

6. SparklingJewel profile image67

IF this is true...than, yes, it needs to be brought into order with our country's Constitution...and the wrongdoers brought to justice....period.
    anarchy only reigns when the citizenry freak out. 

Even with the OWS only the anarchists that were trying to cause trouble got in trouble...there are very few anarchists...our county would not go into anarchy. We have our guns and our bibles!  big_smile

7. SparklingJewel profile image67

Truth must reign...eyes must be opened...we must all grow up and get real.

Our country really does need to have a conversation about what the  Constitution really means, what we have now is too many just doing what they want, regardless of who it hurts.

1. lovemychris profile image77

Like them:

"A 54-page, $10 million proposal by top Republican strategists"

2. Cagsil profile image70

Yes, let's end the religious tyranny in America. By all means.

8. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 11 years ago

My apologies to WND. Acording to ABC, there really is such a brochure. The assistant editor of Obama's publishing company made a mistake. Oh boy! New fuel for the birthers.

Maybe that's why the mistake was made? Hmmm...just a thought. wink

2. janesix profile image59
      janesixposted 11 years agoin reply to this

What a coincidence... Right?

9. SparklingJewel profile image67
  10. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 11 years ago

Breitbart is still fanning the flames of hatred from the grave.
    Nice.

11. SparklingJewel profile image67

no, you need to read what is there...

Obama is only getting the flack he deserves for making up stories about his life and not being open about all his documents...its really simple to put a stop to this stuff...he needs to release all that is being asked for to prove his story, period.

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
      Mighty Momposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm surprised Sheriff Joe isn't going after the political vetters for treason.
      Because preventing any/all non-US citizens from running for POTUS should alwyas be #1 on their vetting agenda.
      Either they knew and kept it a secret (shhh) or they, like the American people, have been duped by Obama the Kenyan charlatan.

Alas, we cannot turn the clock back to 2008.
      But it's not too late to send the lying nigger back to Kenya and off with the vetters' heads!

roll

2. lovemychris profile image77

THEN will Romney releas his tax returns??

Or don't you care about that? Maybe Breibart Crew and ole sheriff should get on that one?

riiiight.

Maybe sheriff can investigate why Romney had his Mass records destroyed? In fact--someone really should make an issue out of it.

anyone simply care about fairness, or is it all politically motivated?

You're for Paul---why don't you harp on Romney the way you do Obama?

3. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 11 years agoin reply to this

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4970259_f260.jpg

1. rebekahELLE profile image84
        rebekahELLEposted 11 years agoin reply to this

++

12. janesix profile image59
    janesixposted 11 years ago

Im not into politics. What would happen if he was true he was born in kenya?

Hey Jane, his Presidency would be null-void. He would be arrested, most likely tried and eventually imprisoned.

You have to be a natural born citizen to be President. If you were not born on America soil, then you can never be President.

13. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 11 years ago

John McCain wasn't born on American soil...didn't seem to be an issue for him.

14. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 11 years ago

I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for the candidates. How would you like for everything you've ever done to be placed before the public? EVERYTHING - old tax returns, what you did as a child and as a teen, your associations, your religion, your parents, your spouse, your kids, etc. I don't blame the candidates as much as I blame the campaigns. Obama has said no to attacking Romney's religion, and now Romney is receiving flack from the far right for not going after Reverend Wright. I think we'd have a cleaner election if the two men could go mano-a-mano, without the handlers, campaign staff, and PACs.

1. kerryg profile image85
      kerrygposted 11 years agoin reply to this

We might even talk about policy. Imagine that!

1. habee profile image93
        habeeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I dunno, Kerry. That would really be asking for a lot! lol

2. Disturbia profile image61
      Disturbiaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you habee.  How are we to live our lives?  Do we go around our whole lives never saying or doing anything that might be used against us some day.  Then none of us would ever leave the house, which in itself could be used against us.  Who cares who did what when they were young and foolish.  Everyone has some secrets.  What matters is who these candidates are now, not some foolishness of the distant past.

1. habee profile image93

I agree!

15. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 11 years ago

Oops. The Honolulu Advertiser made the same mistake, saying Obama was born in Kenya:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/artic … 80334.html

If I were the POTUS, I would have brought all these inconsistencies to light when the first birther craze erupted, taking away their ammo.

1. profile image0

The fools fabricate their own ammo.  We all know their motivation has nothing to do with truth seeking, don't we?

1. habee profile image93

And NPR, a trusted site, also said Obama was born in Kenya. The article was later corrected: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor … d=95550177

I don't believe Obama was born in Kenya. BUT I am now starting to wonder if he maybe told a few people he was born in Kenya. But why would he do that? Some sort of special treatment, maybe?

1. Aficionada profile image80
          Aficionadaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It is certainly worth wondering about!  Maybe he uses whatever story will benefit him in a specific situation?

If so, does that not say something about the President and his character?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
            Uninvited Writerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You mean, if it's true it shows he isn't much different than every other politician?

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/97876?p … ost2091588

" Are you saying that the fact that the President may be a liar and manipulator of the first order is a comfort? 

Maybe those qualities go along with being President, because it seems that an awful lot of Presidents are like that.  But I do still believe it's instructive to scrutinize exactly what it is any President chooses to lie or waffle about - and why."

2. profile image0
          screamingposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Habee, if you follow your link, it shows a correction. It says, not President obama, but his dad was born in Kenya.

1. habee profile image93

Yes, I said in the post that a correction was made to the article.

2. habee profile image93

But PP, the birthers are having a field day with these mistakes that are just now showing up. Obama had to have known about his publishing biography, and maybe even about the NPR article. He should have explained it all in 2008. Then we wouldn't have to endure all this again - and the POTUS wouldn't, either. With the bio and the NPR article, I've even heard some normally rational folks beginning to wonder if Obama was born in Kenya - people who weren't birthers before.

1. profile image0
          screamingposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Because the article was wrong. It meant his dad was born in Kenya. I heard Romney was born in Mexico, by many. Should I believe that? lol

1. habee profile image93

I haven't heard that Romney was born in Mexico, but I have heard that his dad was a Mexican citizen and that Romney isn't a natural born US citizen because of that. Guess the Ron Paul supporters would be delighted to have Obama and Romney out of the way. lol

16. livelonger profile image86
    livelongerposted 11 years ago

It could also very well mean that still questioning Obama about his birthplace is the only thing conservatives really have on the guy. Which, as a Democrat and Obama supporter, I find comforting.

Ohhhh deeeearrrrr......  Are you saying that the fact that the President may be a liar and manipulator of the first order is a comfort? 

Maybe those qualities go along with being President, because it seems that an awful lot of Presidents are like that.  But I do still believe it's instructive to scrutinize exactly what it is any President chooses to lie or waffle about - and why.

1. livelonger profile image86
        livelongerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I don't think he lied about it at all. I think NPR made a mistake. But, believe me, I think all the conspiracy theories about how NPR could have made a mistake are great. I hope conservatives keep on feeding them.

I haven't heard the old expression "Silence implies consent" in a long time. But that does come to mind when I wonder why Mr. Obama would not speak up to correct NPR or the publicity brochure.

1. profile image0

Yeah, he has so much time to spend doing important stuff like that.

2. livelonger profile image86

Once you've dealt with something to any sane person's satisfaction, which he did by releasing his birth certificate, then I can understand not wanting to feed the loonies any more by giving the topic any additional oxygen. Obama's job is not to police any error made about him in the media or online.

Of course, conservatives will take this one way - they are primed to believe anything and everything that could possibly make Obama look bad. Fortunately, they are not the only ones voting in November's election.

I'm sorry, Jason, but it's very difficult not to take this personally.  I am quite sane, thank you very much, and the released birth certificate has never quelled the questions that I have had. In addition, there are numerous other sane people who have questions about it.

If the errors had been commented upon or corrected when they were made -- long before he had his current office -- then they would not be so alive now.

No, conservatives are no more primed to believe anything and everything that could possible make the President look bad, any more than liberals are primed to ignore those same things. That kind of blanket smearing is beneath you! Usually you have given more measured responses than that -- at least, the ones I have seen have been.

1. livelonger profile image86

Well, I didn't know that you actually still had misgivings about Obama's place of birth. I don't know what to say about that - I mean, really, what is there to say?

Holding Obama up to a standard no other president has been held to before, and then persisting when proof is given, is insulting and it betrays a different mindset from the mainstream.

As I said before conservatives seem to want to believe whatever conspiracy theory is out there they think will damage Obama, or at least give the story some strength for purely political reasons. And, as I said before, that suggests they don't really have anything material against him at all, which bodes well for Obama among all those undecideds and independents who will also be voting this coming November.

I am not registered with any political party, so technically I am one of the independents you are talking about.  I know that I lean conservative, but I am generally more moderate than many of the people that I know of who carry that label.

I disagree that the birth issue is the only thing that the nay-sayers have on this President, but it does seem to elicit a highly emotional response, and it doesn't have to.  I am a rational, sane person (yes, PP, I am), and I consider it a reasonable question to ask why the issue ever reached the point that it has -- that is, to ask it in a level-headed way, without automatically blaming it on a lack of sanity on the part of anyone who even asks the question. (And how is that response rational?)

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes, they can't find any affairs so this is the next best thing.

17. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 11 years ago

Okay, people.  Obama was born in Kenya and is a CIA agent, Socialist, Marxist, Communist, evil Community Organizer (the worst!) and the U.S. government is covering up his Kenyan birth and his Commie connections.  And, they're so lame at their secret agent spy stuff that geniuses like Andrew Breitbart and that skinny bleached-blond chick with the eastern European accent have figured it all out.

Wow, I finally get what you all have been screaming about!  Must be all that head-banging I've been doing.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4970259_f248.jpg

I think using one's brain is more helpful than banging one's head -- or hiding it in the sand.

"Screaming"? Since when does Habee scream? Since when does asking a rational question constitute screaming?

1. profile image0

Define rational.  lol

I do not include Habee among the screamers, by the way.  However, if you live in a mad house long enough, you start to think everyone is sane.

So, is that what livelonger meant by "any sane person"? LOL lol  lol  lol

The question that rational people are asking is this: Is the Preaident telling the truth?

And:  Is this what then-candidate Obama meant by "transparency"?

1. profile image0

Sorry, I just can't take anyone who is still questioning Obama's birth seriously. I don't think it is rational. If you're offended by that, so be it, but I'm being honest.  You're probably a nice person, but then so is my neighbor who thinks he'll be taken in the rapture this year.  I don't think he's being rational, either.

I don't know that I'm any "nicer" than anyone else. I do know that I seem to have a much harder time responding with honesty, but without screaming, to the genuine ignorance and the perceived irrationality that I see, and so I take a fairly long time to read and reread my posts, trying to do my best to make sure I don't come across like some of the crazies (IMO) that I see posting in the forums.  Therefore I stay away from a lot of issues that I have strong opinions about.  In addition, there are certain Hubbers that I try to avoid, because I have seen too much irrationality and Inaccuracy in their posts.  There's just not enough time in a day to try to correct all the falsehoods and misinformation that float around here in the forums.

It doesn't offend me that you have expressed yourself as you did, but it does make me question your rationality and level-headedness, just as you have questioned mine (in your blanket statements).  lol

18. lovemychris profile image77

"For the record, a real journalist actually did what journalists do and contacted the person responsible for the pamphlet. Taegan Godddard then reported that Miriam Goderich, of the literary agency that produced the pamphlet, issued the following statement to Political Wire:

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

A comment:

"It’s pretty obvious to anyone but an obsessed birther that the “simple mistake” was borne out of the fact that Barack Hussein Obama SENIOR was born in Kenya.

I’m still laughing over the forged birth certificates from the country later named Kenya before it became independent that Orly Taitz waved around as proof. What next?"

1. profile image0

Hmmmm, will this stop the crazy?  Based on past evidence....uh, no.

2. Aficionada profile image80

This is very cool, LMC -- actually the first reasonable post that presents a view supporting the "mistake" point of view.  Thanks! Did you mention where you found it? (Sorry if I missed it....)

That would seem to indicate that the President never saw the brochure, because I'm sure if he had seen it, he would have brought the mistake to other people's attention long ago, especially in view of all the controversy that has attended the question for all these months. It is sort of interesting, though, to wonder how a copywriter would make that kind of mistake.  I guess she didn't have access to any information about Barack Obama's biography, or perhaps only had some some information about his birth father?

19. lovemychris profile image77

Here's one for Mitt:

"Birthers target Mitt Romney
    trenchpress.com/?p=10781

Which would explain why the GOP does not want to go after the birther issue since Romney is in the same boat as Obama.

The issue is not if Obama was born in the US, but as the Judge said if he is a natural born.
    “A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN is one who is born in the country that both parents are and your parents must BOTH BE CITIZENS.”

Mitt's dad was a citizen of Mexico, no?

O Sheeeeerifff! Come on! WND....get on it! Hannity!!! Let's hear about it day after day after day after year after year.....

20. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 11 years ago

But it wasn't just one mistake. Besides the brochure, the publisher's website, and the NPR article, there are several old articles in Kenyan newspapers that say the same thing, including one by an AP reporter. It could very well be that all the other articles got their erroneous info from the first source. If Obama had cleared that up back then, this wouldn't be a problem now. I realize that some, maybe most, birthers wouldn't be happy if the Hawaiian doctor who delivered Obama presented photos of the birth. I get that. I think the question is did Obama want people to think he was born in Kenya?

Another possibility is that there was confusion between Obama, Sr. and Obama, Jr.

As for Romney, the far left is already saying that he's not a natural born citizen and cannot be POTUS.

21. lovemychris profile image77

Donald Trump's mother was born in Scotland, so that let's him out too.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)