Are you sorry you voted for Obama?

Jump to Last Post 1-33 of 33 discussions (131 posts)
  1. Harvey Stelman profile image60
    Harvey Stelmanposted 14 years ago

With the quick falling of The President's poll's, it is evident many have changed their minds. Jump in pro or con.

1. Drew Breezzy profile image61
      Drew Breezzyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

voters are unhappy he has yet to wave his magical wand and fix the economy

Harvey Stelmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He doesn't intend to fix anything.

2. Harvey Stelman profile image60

He doesn't want to fix it, don't you understand? He wants to make as many as possible dependent on the government.

2. profile image0
      ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm one who now wishes he did, but I can't say the same for the House. We need to clean that place out completely and start anew with all new freshmen in both houses.

3. profile image0
      dennisemattposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I did not vote for him, and I am not sorry about it. I am new to the political world, but it seems as all presidents ratings fall after the election.

Some come back, Obama won't.

1. hubby7 profile image64
          hubby7posted 14 years agoin reply to this

How do you know that? What evidence do you have to support your statement? What's your hidden agenda. if I can assume?

He drops every time he opens his mouth, he has NEVER been able to explain things. Hidden agenda? Very smart of you to say that. I am obviously opposed to anyone that triesto destroy our Republic. Did I hide anything?

4. profile image0
      Writer Riderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, W (or Cheney) dug a nice big hole for him to dig out off. Unless he has superpowers, it's safe to say it's going to take a while for him to dig us out of this mess.

1. tksensei profile image59
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ok, how long?

1. profile image0
          Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A bit longer than a Glen Beck fan's average attention span.

wink

2. profile image0

Wouldn't a crystal ball come in handy! However, we are coming out of the depression (in my opinion what we experienced was a depression not a recession) but I don't expect to see great improvement until next year. During his third year I'm betting that we will be slowly drifting to a boom similar to the 90s.

Your "opinion" on depression aside, are you saying that if we aren't improving by next year and are not "drifting to a boom" by his thrid year you will be willing to recognize his failure?

1. profile image0

Frsh meat fer the pup...?

Don't drink and post.

1. profile image0

Would you like an elitist Perrier with lemon, TK?  That's what I'm serving...in a fluted glass.

1. SweetiePie profile image82
                    SweetiePieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds better than beer smile.

2. tksensei profile image59

...demonstrating once again that you don't know to what the term refers.

2. profile image0

Recognize his failure? He has only been president for seven months and people are starting to call the poor guy a failure. Give him time, I say. The fact that the bleeding is slowing down is a very good sign. If he was failing the bleeding would worsen and he's done more in seven months than the Bush administration has done in four years (except wage a useless, costly war in Iraq that was beneficial to a select few). If we're still in the same predicament at the end of next year, then I'll start considering his administration a failure but the economy is starting to turn so I wouldn't bet against him just yet.

That's why I asked the question. Funny how no one wants to answer it.

5. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes

;_;

1. egiv profile image61
        egivposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Then maybe you should think about what you are voting for instead of jumping on the bandwagon because, hell, "everybody's doing it." If you liked Obama's ideas before, but not anymore, you just weren't paying attention the first time, because they haven't changed. Read the newspaper or something.

2. nicomp profile image62
        nicompposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry anybody voted for him.

1. egiv profile image61
          egivposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haha. At least you're consistent.

If things keep going the way they are, you will be much happier in 2012.

2. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

No, but I am not fickle in my political leanings.  Some swing voters might feel sorry they voted for him though.

3. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

I didn't vote for him so I can't say whether I'm sorry or not. I would like to add that everyone knew that Obama's polls would decline (he was so high up, he had nowhere to go but down). So, I am not at all surprised. Declining polls are no stranger to the American Presidency. Every president has things they want to accomplish (usually differs somewhat from promises and ideas on the campaign trail). You can't please everyone.

Instead of focusing on poll numbers, I believe it is important to look to the issues that are causing the decline; i.e. the "health care"/health insurance bill being discussed is certainly one of them.

1. easyspeak profile image67
      easyspeakposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep, Obama knew his poll numbers would decline and so did every remotely intelligent political observer.  People who think it was a surprise don't know politics, and pundits on TV who were surprised shouldn't be on TV.

Poll numbers, just like people's sentiments at any given time, can and will shift like the wind...as evidenced by this forum.

His poll number's have fallen more than any President since world war two.

1. kerryg profile image85
          kerrygposted 14 years agoin reply to this

By what standard, exactly?

Bush's approval ratings dropped from the lower 90s after 9/11 to the lower 30s by the end of his presidency. Last time I checked, Obama's approval rating was nowhere near the 20-something points it would be after a 60 point drop.

1. ledefensetech profile image67
            ledefensetechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Give it time, it'll get there.

At the same time period of his first term, Bushhad better ratings.

4. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

Yes but since I did, I will just keep my fingers crossed that he knows what he is doing cuz it doesn't look like it right now.

5. kerryg profile image85
    kerrygposted 14 years ago

He's done things I disagreed with (continuing Paulsen's bailouts in particular) but he's done many more things that I agreed with, and considering that he's following a president I disagreed with about 99% of the time, he's going to have the benefit of my doubt for a good long time to come. lol

6. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

How long?

1. kerryg profile image85
      kerrygposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That depends entirely on him. There are certain things he could do that would lose my respect, like giving into conservatives and taking a public plan out of the health care reform, or starting an unprovoked war with, for example, Iran, but I do not expect him ever to reach the dismal levels of President Bush!

I'm one of the few who can honestly say I hated Bush from the start. On his very first day in office he started by demolishing some protected wilderness areas and cutting funding to women's health organizations. I had disliked him during the campaign, but that made it hate at first day. The environment and women's rights are my two main issues.

1. hglick profile image81
        hglickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ROFLMAO!!! HaHaHaHa Giving into conservatives??
        He will never even consider their opinions on anything
        He and his administration keep on repeating the same mantra that, If the GOP has a better idea on how to fix Health care they should speak up. They keep speaking up on what they would do to fix it but not one robot on the left acknowledges them at all. As a matter of fact when was the last time Obama debated anything he proposes??? NEVER!  He does not accept criticism. He just wants to shove his agenda down our throat.

7. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 14 years ago

Glad I didn't vote for him...

But like sandra said

But I honestly don't think that he does

8. BrianFanslau profile image61
    BrianFanslauposted 14 years ago

Yeah he is back on the campaign trail again.

I hope that things will be brighter in the future but it may take new leadership.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cool pic Brian ,dont you look great!

9. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

I didn't vote for him, but he did a great thing for people being laid off, which will help all the people at my hubby's work who are facing a layoff.  He will extend the COBRA insurance to nine months & we only have to pay for 35% of the insurance instead of full price.  "WHEW"...

10. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

I am a swing voter and I voted for Obama and I am in agreeance with KerryG I could not stand Bush either, I am keeping a positive outlook and hope that things will turnaround. smile

11. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

I never expected him to be a radical, I just thought he was the best man for the job and I still do think that he was and is the best man for the job. I feel much like Kerry--I'm not happy with how he's handling the financial sector, especially the banks and Wall Street, but other than that he's pretty close to exactly what I expected.

I think Americans expect too much from Presidents and are kind of immature in some ways about the POTUS, treating the President like a rock group they love one week and get sick of the next because the song is on the radio too much.

We'd all do better if we quit attacking persons and focus more on issues. Obama is a centrist guy but people act like he's this fire breathing leftist because they listen to cable news and talk radio instead of looking at his actual record. smile

I remember kidding around 4 yrs ago and saying to my b/f (then) well if you marry me ,and Bush doesnt get back in I will come definately come and live in the United States...
      oh aint love grand or blind lol No I agree with you Pam about Americans in general being hard on their Presidents...almost unrealistic...
      I think Obama was a great choice ,the main reason from my point of view is he has a good measure of respect from the International community, but the other thing is he ( like many great past leaders) is only one man...not a god or a self made father christmas , but a man...and I mean that with no disrespect ...
      I hope its not the norm , but I wish more people would support Pres O simply because he the man that won on the day ,and sworn in.
      Other nations look to see if the USA is United as indeed you wish to be known as.

If you don't want the headache, don't take the power.  Our president today is nothing like a sitting president was a century or so ago.  Over the last century, they've claimed more and more power over the national life.  With power comes headaches.  I find it a bit ironic that all of these guys sell their souls for ultimate power and find nothing but arguments, backstabbing and politicking at every turn.  It would make for great reality TV if the consequences didn't impact the lives of each and every one of us.

But America is nothing like it was a century ago either ,so that point is not relevant.

I firmly believe that if we want any leader to be effective ,then we as the people have a responsibilty too. To be loyal.
          Remember Kennedys speech..Ask Not what you country can do for you ..

How is it not relevant?  Kennedy was an idiot.  Governments are instituted among men to secure the blessings of liberty not to take them away.  Invariably that's what we've seen over the last century.  People only have to respect their government while that government safeguards their liberty.  Once that goes, it's all about over for that form of government.

Well said.

2. AEvans profile image70
              AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Kennedy was not an idiot and he brought change amongst the masses for the better, segragation was gone. Do I detect underlying racism? Please explain why you felt he was an idiot when you were probably not old enough to remember and the only way you had recieved any information was through History books and what your family said.

What history book did you find that in?  Johnson passed the Civil Rights amendment, not Kennedy.  In fact Kennedy was sitting on the bill until after his reelection campaign.  That's why he was in Dallas that day.  It was a trip to shore up support among Democrats in the South.  Truman got rid of segregation in the Army and Johnson made it illegal in civilian life.  I don't see a Kennedy anywhere in that.

Kennedy couldn't get anythingpassed. After he was killed, Johnson pushed everything through.

Get out your brown shirt and find out what you can do for your country, Obama style.

3. Harvey Stelman profile image60

So you would be loyal if your leader told you to jump off of a bridge? You gotta be joking!

Obama has NO respect from the international community. What leader's are you referring to?

People are attacking him on issues, this is whathas always been done in America.

12. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

Eaglekiwi said: "Other nations look to see if the USA is United as indeed you wish to be known as."

That, in and of itself, is a HUGE responsibility. Repairing 8 years of international buffoonism and bullying. And yet, Obama and his emissaries (the Clintons) are out there doing just that.

What DOES America wish to be seen as? A nation of fickke, immature whiners with low delay of gratification? We have become a nation of "I want it all and I want it NOW." Sorry, the economic mess we are in cannot be turned around on a dime.

I give Obama high marks for prioritizing. He has some very large issues to contend with and knows enough not to try to tackle them all at one time. If he didn't inherit the mess Bush left, we'd probably see a lot more forward rogress on HIS agenda already.

What has Obama accomplised so far? In the Illinois and US Senate he did nothing. Now with Ultimate Power, we are finding out what he wants to do. If you consider yourself an American, be scared.

13. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

When I was a kid (pre-Kennedy assassination) the President was like God or something. You would no more disrespect the President than spit on your teacher or your priest. After Nixon and Viet Nam all that changed.

I'm not saying that it would be good to go back to an uncritical, flag-waving period in history but it would be nice if people just regained some manners and some maturity.

The President isn't our daddy and he can't wave a magic wand and create the USA in his own image--that's not even his job. I'd like to see Americans demand more of Congress and get more involved personally in what they believe in. Take some personal responsibility instead of always going on attack mode and blaming the President.

The people are taking responsibility now, Obama wants to shut them up.

1. profile image0
        pgrundyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He's not shutting them up. They're actually shutting other people up by coming to town hall meetings and shouting down anyone who has a question that doesn't agree with their agenda, which is to disrupt and intimidate. Also, taking responsibility means educating yourself to the point where you understand the issues instead of letting some corporate lobbying group put words into your mouth.

If you want to see brown shirts, look to the right. That's the face of American fascism.

Or, you could just look in the mirror.

The Blue Shirts are from SEIU, I guess that's a right wing organization. Beat a Black man, you go SEIU.

14. mrwerd profile image66
    mrwerdposted 14 years ago

Does anyone else get the impression that the Republicans didn't try too hard to keep the Presidency?  I'm not an expert on politicians, but Sarah Palin wouldn't be many people's choice if pushing candidates for the richest country in the world.

Considering what went on during the "troubling" 8 years of Dubya's War of Terror, it might be possible that a "smash and grab" went on; achieve a set of financial and social objectives then get the hell out of there.  It'll be interesting to see who was connected to the Bush family and who benefitted from the Iraq war in terms of military contracts and oil.  Plus, if you look at how many privacy rights have been surrendered in the wake of 911... well, almost seems deliberate.

1. profile image0
      pgrundyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I think that is what happened. Halliburton alone is enough to keep a whole army of investigative journalists busy for decades, but it isn't happening. Energy will be the next bubble. It's all set up, we're just in countdown mode now.

I agree with your premise.

15. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

I didn't vote!

You must be proud!

16. kre8iv4u profile image60
    kre8iv4uposted 14 years ago

I voted for him and although he has done some things I disagree with, I still feel that with the choices we had on election day, he still was/is the best decision in the end.  Also, the ENTIRE Bush family are crooks.  I was in the military when Bush Sr was in office and the things I learned just made me ill.  SO....with that said....we have an improvement, considering what we had for so many years!

Your thoughts show your age.

17. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

I didn't vote for him, but I'm glad he won.  If he hadn't, McCain would be dead by now from all the pressure and we'd be living under President Sarah Pailin.  LDT's end-of-world predictions would actually be coming true; Quietnessandtrust would become our country's spiritual leader, and HubPages would be run by TKSensei with Glen Beck running him.

Oh the humanity! yikes

1. profile image0

lololololo  Ron, you brighten my day.  My thoughts exactly...  Go Flagstaffians!

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Flagstaff of course, was the first city to host a town meeting and not let it get taken over by the thugs. 

I love this town!!

18. profile image54
    aroidsposted 14 years ago

Said what you want about Obama...he's a great salesman.

Excellent statement.

1. lrohner profile image69
        lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Therein lies the biggest problem. He is the great salesman. Would you like to buy some really, really great swampland in Florida?

19. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

"He (Obama) also disputed the notion that adding a government-run insurance plan into a menu of options from which people could pick would drive private insurers out of business, in effect making the system single-payer by default.

As long as they have a good product and the government plan has to sustain itself through premiums and other non-tax revenue, private insurers should be able to compete with the government plan, Obama said.

"They do it all the time," he said. "UPS and FedEx are doing just fine. ... It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

Wow! Truly a Communist! smile

20. profile image0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 14 years ago

I'm not sorry,

I didn't vote,

I'm English.

Wooo Obama,
    We love him over here...
    (We all want him to grow an afro)

21. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

No I think he's doing a great job.

1. profile image0

Yep.  He's the man I thought he was.

Upon what do you base that conclusion?

22. tksensei profile image59

Could you be more specific?

23. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I am not an American, so did not vote for anyone, but I do know that many countries that are affected by American politics would be happy to see the last of the previous admin.

24. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 14 years ago

I'm not an American (and I don't live in the U. S.) so I do not have the right to vote for Obama or McCain. My post may be a little bit naive but I just can't help it. Isn't 6 months too short a time to regret voting for a guy who became president under very difficult / different economic circumstances? I mean we are all in the middle of a recession, the likes a lot of us have never seen in our whole lives, which put Obama (and any other president for that matter) under extreme pressure to perform well? Our previous president was like that, very high expectations, well-loved by the masses, very good speeches, words, etc., etc. but he also came in after a severe Asian crisis - after less than 3 years, we booted him out. Will the same thing happen here (hope not and don't think so)?

25. sexkitten profile image59
    sexkittenposted 14 years ago

I don't vote because I have better things to do with my time.  Who cares about a whole bunch of guys pretending to know what they are doing lol.

1. profile image0

Politics isn't the only endeavor where 'a whole bunch of guys' pretend to know what they are doing, if you know what I'm saying...

You're always gonna waste your time with some, sexkitten, wink.  Others, not so much.  You've just got to be choosy, in voting... or otherwise.

No you don't.

26. Mighty Mom profile image77

Lita! You are on FIRE tonight! Your last 3 comments are fab!!

27. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

Oh, every once in a while I get the urge to try and be witty or something, lol...  haha

*edit... thanks!

28. Mighty Mom profile image77

Hey! Did you notice suddenly there are no more guys on here:-)?

1. profile image0

ooops!  Sorry about that...think I must scare some of them, wink  lol

Well from what I have heard I am the scariest one of them all lol.

1. earnestshub profile image80
          earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm still here smile

But are you really a "guy"?

Yep, last time I looked at least.

You have to look?  yikes

Yes of course I have to look, how else can I be sure? smile

Hell,I dunno: chug a beer, fart in public, grab your crotch and say, "whoop there it is" smile

Who are you referring to?  I am definitely a woman.  If you look at my profile you can tell.  I actually post lots of pictures of myself, and videos.  I am so not a guy.

Ummmm... generally when you post a response and include the quote you are responding to, that identifies who the response is for.

Not always.

I'll go ahead and say it for you,  "Whaaaaa you guys attack me cuz I'm a girl.   Whaaaaaaaaa  I'm smart.  Whaaaa  Whaaaaaaaaaa  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Your skin is thinner than rice paper. yikes

Yes, always.

It is truly appreciated that you are smile.

2. profile image0

Dern liberal wimmen.  All urs can do is fight wit 'em.

smile

29. Mighty Mom profile image77

I know. You are one scary lady!!!
    Maybe they are all out boning up on the topic so they can speak more knowledgeably later!
    I gotta go. Gotta watch some of these town meetings where the Democrats are ostensibly hiding behind "Mafia" types and planting people in the audience. Ha ha.
    Final thought (or question) for the night:
    How can the same people who call Obama a Communist also now call him a modern day Hitler? Am I crazy, or is that the most ludicrous accusation yet???
    Arrgggh.
    Nite! MM

30. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

I like you Ron.  Also, glad to see your were making some good points about the town hall meetings today.

31. meyerlansk profile image58
    meyerlanskposted 14 years ago

Well, I did vote for president Obama, and I'm still happy that I did. Considering the 8 yr hole that our country is in it's going to take some time getting out of.

Ok, how long?

1. nicomp profile image62

I see you've gone over 3000 posts, yet you still have only 5 hubs...

Dude, write some hubs!

wink

Are you in training to become a mother-in-law?

wink

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60

Hey!! leave doggie alone mad

He's been here half as long as Obama's been president and he's already accomplished..........uh

sorry doggie, you're on your own. sad

If he was a Republican they would say; he's had enough time.

2. nicomp profile image62

It's his deficit now. 400% more deficit spending than Bush and it only took 6 months.

Own the guy if you voted for him. At least take that much responsibility.

3. Harvey Stelman profile image60

There was a 90% chance you voted for Obama, now I'm waiting for you to call me a racist. It's pure fact, with nothing meant to you personally. What has he done for you so far? Do you know anyone that has lost a job? What industry is now thriving under him or which will? Don't answer GREEN,there is no definition for that. Think Gitmo, Iraq, Afghanistan; what does he follow through with? Even Independent's and Democrat's are falling off the bandwagon.

All the man can do is read. Who writes these bills, check The Appollo Alliance.

32. tksensei profile image59

Still not funny, and you forgot to include a 'cute' pic.

http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/139491_main.jpg

Better doggie?

lol

I'd call that disturbing rather than cute, but hey, to each their own.

Alright, that one is actually kind of funny.

Not if you're the duck.

33. tksensei profile image59

Oh you know she wants it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)