I won't be on hubpages forums

Jump to Last Post 1-36 of 36 discussions (95 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

For those who wish to leave comments in my hubs your more than welcome to, and i'll certainly reply to them.  As for forums, this will be my last official post in forums as i no longer feel the need to be here.  i won't go into details as i don't want to incriminate anyone.  i will say that if you want to keep in touch, your all welcome to e-mail me anytime.  anyway, i just wanted to release this message saying that it was an honor and privilege to meet you all.

when i originally signed on to hubpages, i only saw it as a means to make some extra cash.  however, what i never expected to find was a good friends and a place where i felt i belonged.  which i did, when i started to talk to many of you in forums.  sadly, due to a misunderstanding, some users feel that im a jerk now. 

it's kind of ironic because in real life people see me that way, but online people never saw me like that.  however, maybe the people i know in real life are right.  maybe i am just an ignorant stupid jerk.  look, i never meant to hurt anyone here.  therefore, to prevent any further harm, i won't be in forums anymore. 

if you want to keep in touch, do it through e-mails or through comments on my hubs.  or the comments i'll leave on some of yours.  other than that, that's it.  anyway, i hope you all have a nice day, and hopefully a happy holiday.

once again, it was an honor and privilege to meet and know all of you.  its a shame i don't  belong here with you guys, like i previously thought.  however, i've been wrong before.  plus, like i said, i was originally here just to blog anyway.  therefore, for those that i offended, i appologize and you will never see me in forums again after this post.  thank you all for your time and goodnight.

1. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dont go... I havent even got to know you!

2. yoshi97 profile image56
      yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Leave the forums if you feel you must, but know that a broken fence is never mended by walking away from it.

You apologized for your past transgressions, which I feel is an effort to mend the fence. Why not complete the process by showing yourself capable of growth and worthy to be friends with?

We all make mistakes, and sometimes things said online don't come out the way we hope they would. Still, there is always a chance to apologize, make amends, and to learn from our mistakes.

Did you give up on walking when you fell the first time? I should think not or you wouldn't be here standing before us today. Wipe off your knees and get back on your feet, I say. Make something of the opportunity by showing your willingness to stand tall rather than crawl away.

There is no honor gained by slipping away ... one only gains honor by conquering one's own shortcomings, becoming a better person in the process. smile

3. itech profile image64
      itechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No one Knows, what is the nature of any person in real life but it's our 'Thought of thinking' that mad us to feel like that.
      All the person here are selfish in themselves including me, All are testing your nature if you are good in fighting their words & or No words situation you will be respected otherwise oppositely .

I also got caught one time in the past here with my previous profile & had been damaged mentally but Then I started spending most of my time in finding what is going on in the world & the result is :

"The human's who are hard in themselves & have no effect of other human's words or no word situation are being respected & surviving & those who feels themselves in negative direction(like as you said in your post) are being respected up to the times till when they have not publicly announced that they are the bad, poorest etc. etc. "

So, Man please don't lose your nature by effect of others, All are the same like you & the only thing that is different that all other feels themselves as normal & you feel a little low.

Itech

4. nyliram profile image58
      nyliramposted 14 years agoin reply to this
      1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

ha ha ha very funny.

1. nyliram profile image58

Yeah If nothing else I am funny, unfortunatelyy I am also self opiniated, and if someone stalks me and then tries the wind up, I just give as good as I get. Difference is I don't hit the Personal attack button Hate narks. lowest of the low.

Nice to see you smiling. Going to read your Hubs. Alot of people feel exactly as you do. I know who the nerdies are and it aint you. lol.

2. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

OMG!  I never thought you are a jerk!  Did you and Beth quarrel?  I'm so sorry!  I'm a bigger jerk than anybody and I still go in the forums.  We will miss you Steven - don't go!  There are so few intelligent humorous people around, we can't afford to lose you!  Anyway - I hope you will just get over it already and come back, ok? sad

1. Beth100 profile image68
      Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why am I being singled out in this? 

I have certainly  not called Steven a jerk, nor have thought of him as being one. 

This thread is a little nebulous, and too many assumptions.  I'm not into that.

1. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I read them talking last night, hoping that they hadn't offended you and Steven said he thought you thought he was a jerk and he felt bad - that's just what I read - not singling you out at all!  I was definitely not making any assumptions - you can read it for yourself!  When did everyone get so damn sensitive?

1. profile image0

mega, please stop talking to beth like that.  she has nothing to do with this.  besides, this is just a rational decision that i've made on my own.  please leave her alone.

1. mega1 profile image80

sorry I talked to you at all - and definitely you were the one who said you were afraid she thought you were a jerk - last night in the chatbox - this is a ridiculous game you guys are playing and now it IS offensive - I'm finished with this!

1. profile image0

mega, look im sorry.  i didn't mean to offend you too now.  i was just trying to prevent any kind of needless quarelling.  that's all.  look just forget about it okay.

2. profile image0

nobody is singling you out or anything okay. i never said your name at all or anyone elses.  look beth, im sorry that you feel that way okay.

3. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really!! Thats odd coming from you!

Troll!  tongue

3. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 14 years ago

Steve,
      I have no clue what you are talking about or what you think you did, but I am sure it isn't that bad. There are lots of decent people on here, a few jerks, too. Stay, Holly

4. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Steve,

I think you've stated how you feel, I know your sincere but there is no need to exile yourself.  That is of course you feel the need or desire too.  We hope you change your mind

just kidding lol big_smile

5. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

I sent you an E-mail, Steven. I hope you read it. You should stay! don't be so dramatic.

6. Frugal Fanny profile image59
    Frugal Fannyposted 14 years ago

Well, I don't really know you Steven, but let me say this: 

If someone talks crap about you or to you, then you let them win by backing down.  I'm not saying you have to keep an argument going.  I'm not even saying you have to talk to them at all.  Keep chatting with those people here that you respect and like, and let the others know that you are not going to be chased off. Then, you win.

7. profile image0
    baconmidgetposted 14 years ago

Hey bro you should definitely stay. it was me who fucked everything up and i am sorry as soon as i write this i am deleting my account.  i recieved an email stating that what i did was not funny and was rude. so STAY! i am the jerk and i don't belong here good bye all and VERY sorry for the problems i caused.

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you're not a jerk !!!
      We're all grown ups here, I THINK  ??!!!!

2. mega1 profile image80

well, it wasn't very funny, but it wasn't nearly as rude as some of the other stuff that gets said, so both of you stop being all melodramatica and just chat with us.  Nothing anyone did was that bad!  And I am as big a jerk as either of you, but what the heck!

1. profile image0
        baconmidgetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

last post ever* well crazd sent me a pretty hateful email so since i'm the one who caused all this i think i'll just leave it's better that way

1. profile image0

no, don't go bacon.  please. besides, this forum was only meant to inform people of my decision, not to make anyone feel guilty.  therefore you shouldn't feel bad or anything like that.  besides its my choice alright.

3. profile image0

i know i said that i wasn't going to post anymore, but i'll make an exception this one time.

no, don't delete your account bacon.  besides, like i said before i only came to hubpages to make a few extra bucks online anyway, so i guess i'll have more time to do that now since i won't be on forums.  besides, im not leaving hubpages completely, just not going to talk to anyone in forums anymore after this comment. 

besides, your a pretty good guy trust me.  don't let anyone tell you different.  besides, you can always e-mail me or keep in contact through comments and stuff like that.

8. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Steve, don't let morons, like me, ruin your fun! C'mon back and you can call me a racist again, ok?smile

9. Beth100 profile image68
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

@ Steven:

Emotions are but waves of emotion
    They come in, filling the pool
    Overflowing, not knowing where to go
    Eventually, the waves flow back into the ocean
    Leaving the once full pool empty
    But not so as to dry out
    Just enough to allow clarity
    Emotions are but an expression of nature

This is for you as much for others.  Stop, step back and don't make any final decisions.  That'll be a mistake.  Trust me.

1. profile image0

well, your probably right.  look beth,im sorry about what happened.

10. tantrum profile image60

THIS IS SO CHILDISH !!
    I'M ASHAMED OF ALL OF YOU !! sad

11. profile image0

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

12. Beth100 profile image68

@ Mega -- That's the problem with life when there's no face to face....reading "type" leaves out the emotion and body language.  Many things can be contrued incorrectly.  I'm not being that sensitive...at the moment at least lol

@ Bacon -- Just consider her situation at the moment.  She's just lost her papa a few weeks back.  She's still grieving heavily.  Then, she has her in-laws arriving last night who don't respect or value her.  She has a huge load on her right now.  She didn't need that last night.  Nor did I.  We all make mistakes, but how we learn is more important.  Deleting yourself won't change anything.  Stay on.  Things will work itself out.  Running doesn't do any good.

13. Beth100 profile image68

C ya.  I've had my say, now I'm leaving.  Do as you wish, but the dramatics are meant for the stage, not the forums.  Ciao.

14. tantrum profile image60

Are we going to have a happy ending, at last ? hmm

15. profile image0

to all those, that left comments in this forum, i would like to thank all of you.  however, it seems i only made things worse by posting this forum to begin with.  what was originally supposed to be just something to inform people about my decision turned into a disaster.  oh well, i guess it's like the old saying goes, if your going to go, just go out with a bang.  sorry if anyone here got offended.  you all have a good holiday and thank you again for your kind comments and words.

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"disaster"?

really?

Katrina was a "disaster".

The Hindenberg was a "disaster".

this certainly doesn't qualify. the closest this would be is a "hot mess". wink

so stay. nobody cares about what drama may be going on, trust me. you seem like a nice guy, ok?

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If only he would listen ! hmm

He is...silently.

1. profile image0

Way to go beth!

Troll.  Really should know the whole story before you say anything!

1. profile image0
                lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hey girl, you cool?

No.  How did I end up being the bad guy????  sad

1. yoshi97 profile image56

Trust me ... you didn't. There's just some random elements around here that can't concede to allowing people to work out their differences civilly.

My advice? Message him and care over this in private. I think you both want to see this put behind you and I know you'll both feel better when it is. smile

2. profile image0

I thought you were a girl! You're a boy? Your parents named you beth! No wonder you have an attitude! I'm sorry, I didn't know!Have you considered therapy to help deal with your gender identity issues?

2. profile image0

You're pretty good at pointing fingers! Too bad you don't see your own pattern of behavior!

Troll.  Trolling.  Trolling.  Rolling.  Rolling away..... tongue

2. profile image0

c'mere Steven

-smek-smek-smek- (remember Mad magazine? when someone would gently smack someone in the face? it would make that -smek- sound? that's what that is)

now, get back in here and let's have no more talk about leaving wink

16. OregonWino profile image60
    OregonWinoposted 14 years ago

I had no idea there was so much drama here!!

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
      Randy Godwinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Happens all the time.  Drama, goodbyes, more drama, even more goodbyes, hello again, you guessed it, more drama.  Hubopera!

17. coverley1 profile image76
    coverley1posted 14 years ago

Excuse me for butting in....but hey it's Christmas, a time to forgive and let go. No idea what happened and don't need to know, but Merry Christmas to you all and have a good one!

Very well noted ... smile

18. tantrum profile image60

I hope so!
    all this is so childish!
    This doesn't go to you Beth ! smile

19. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

well from what little i have observed, he seems to be way too hard on himself. *tsk* he's such a nice guy too. sad

20. Beth100 profile image68

@ Yoshi -- You always do, all the time!  smile

21. Beth100 profile image68

I'll be good.  And nice, k Yoshi?  You know, I'm always good.  wink

Better be ... Santa's watchin ya! smile

22. Beth100 profile image68

I'm good with him too!  smile

23. profile image0

hello all.  after much thinking.  i think i over reacted to this whole situation.  it's just that i have a tendency to over analyze things in my head, that it messes with me when i get into a conflict with a situation.  to be clear, i apologize for anything that i've done to anyone. i already told a few select people this, when i spoke earlier today.  i was speaking out of emotion instead of rational thought.

you see in real life, everyone treats me like an idiot.  yet here, i seem to come out respected.  i don't know why to be honest.  i guess a part of me was affraid that one bad situation was going to ruin it all for me.  however, i shouldn't do that.  as one hubber said in this forum.  i can't run away from things.  i think for the past few years, that's all i've been good at. however, i won't this time.  look, im sorry for getting you all involved in this stupid situation.

please don't post blame on anyone here.  this is all my fault.  therefore if you have anything negative say sneakrocksolid, then please aim at me.  i was the one who started this.  no, im not singling you out because of past regressions or anything like that.  just asking you to please stop this quarelling. 

i made a mistake of escalating this situation to be bigger than what it ever should've been.  i know that i can't undo all that's happened, but i do know this.  i never meant to hurt anyone.  and if i could do it all over again, i know i would've handled it differently.  like a friend once told me, all you can do is learn from your past.  don't live in it.  always look towards the future.  i guess i need to start living by that motto.

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

cool my friend, now your coming around-good to see big_smile

2. profile image0
      B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Steve, I hope you read this..
      You have devestated me and crushed my spirit...You have always been here when i needed you, I do not know what to even say now..

I am actually crying, like I lost a good, close friend forever..why leave and do this to those who care about you over a few stupid and arrogant people..why steven, why?

1. profile image0

look, kerry i wasn't thinking.  at the time, i was merely afraid of losing all my friends here on hubpages due to a misunderstanding, so i felt the cowards way out was best by running away.  however, i can see now by seeing how much i hurt not only yourself but others as well, that i should have never even considered it.  im sorry i made you cry kerry as that was not my intention.  i promise im not going to leave forums as i previously stated.  that was just a premature statement out of emotion and nothing more.  im sorry that i hurt you kerry.  however, please believe me when i tell you that i promise im not going anywhere as i'll always be here if you need me.

24. Miss Belgravia profile image59
    Miss Belgraviaposted 14 years ago

Steve, you need to get rid of some of the people in your "real" life. People who make you feel like an idiot are not your friends, and you seem like a very nice and intelligent guy. I've had to make some difficult decisions and remove some people (including family) from my life, and have no regrets about it. We're only here once, so far as we know, and you need to take care of yourself. No one else will.

There are so many people with low self esteem that people like Steve a classic "nice guy" pick on, gives them a little bit of a rise, because they are pathetic. They wouldn't do it to someone like me, as I would be unpleasant back.
      I remember at School I used to bash the Bullies, that picked on weak kids, oddly enough because I never told on them. My Credo I was always in the crap for the damage I did to them.
      Cest` la Vie. I am also not a fond believer in blood being thicker than water, some peoples families are horrific, mine were great except one mingy brother. that is.

1. profile image0

look i appreciate your advice and all.  however, this isn't a classic oh my god someone said something offensive to me, so now im upset bit.  look, you really don't understand where im coming from, so you have no right to judge. 

i don't take ANYTHING from people seriously in forums, except for a few close people.  what happened was a mere misunderstanding that escalated into something far worse than it should have been.  i apologized and admitted it, so lets move on.  if you want to criticize me for that fine.  however, i don't think it's fair your labeling this as a mere "hey someone picked on me." bit.  when in reality it sounds like you don't know anything.  therefore, please don't make any assumptions until you realize the whole story.  no, this is not an insult or anything like that, so please don't take it as such.  merely an explanation.

Thats kewl you have to know the whole thing, the Forums seem to be where it does go pear shaped. For many many different reasons.
          No insult taken.

25. coverley1 profile image76
    coverley1posted 14 years ago

That is a good motto to live by....I try to do this.  Also just wanted to comment on running away from a situation....I have found that everytime you run away from a problem/experience some Higher Power or the energy of the Universe or whatever you want to call it, presents the same situation to us over and over and over until we finally learn from it. Enjoy your Christmas.

26. profile image0
  27. drej2522 profile image70
    drej2522posted 14 years ago

wow...I'm gone for about a week and THIS is what happens. (shakes head) un believable!

Steve...just get back into the forums...geez!

Exactly he has made so many posts. I have been watching hahaha

28. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

I am devestated by this..I have nothing to say or can even get out right now..I am completly crushed...I feel like I lost one of my closest friends I always looked forward to chatting with in the forums, on the phone and by text...Im just completly crushed!

1. profile image0

hey don't worry about it b.c.  like i said earlier during this thread, i was speaking out of emotion rather than rational thought.  don't worry, im not going anywhere.  i changed my mind. as one person told me, its better to face things than to run away.  so please don't feel sad.

29. Lita C. Malicdem profile image60
    Lita C. Malicdemposted 14 years ago

I'm puzzled. I like all hubbers especially those whose hubs I've read. They all write their thoughts so well. Steve, don't go. I haven't started a read in your site yet. Please?

1. profile image0

don't worry, im not.  like i said before, what i was saying was out of emotion.  rather than rational thinking.  therefore, im not going anywhere.  besides, i can't keep running away every time things get tough.

30. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

Steve, I did not even know anything bad was happening to you here???

1. profile image0

well it wasn't to be honest. it was all just a misunderstanding over a stupid practical joke that another person did.  i won't say who, since i don't want to rat out anyone.  however, it's over now. i worked things out, and i never should have made this forum.  there's nothing to worry about i promise.

31. efeguy profile image40
    efeguyposted 14 years ago

Steve i may not know you though i read some of your hubs,

but my advice is for you to stay and keep sharing your nice views,don't let anyone put you down.all the best.

1. profile image0

thanks.  hey don't worry, im not going anywhere.  after talking it over with some folks, i realized my actions weren't being based on rational thought.  i apologize that i made such a big deal out of nothing.  don't worry, im not going anywhere.

32. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

the forums can get out of hand sometimes, but everyone soon forgets, stay, i am still here, and i have made a fool of myself in the forums lots of times, that is life.  We are a community, and their are rows sometimes, but your input will be missed.

1. profile image0

yeah, your absolutely right.  nobody is perfect after all.  however, don't worry.  i decided to stay in forums after all.

1. profile image0
        poetlorraineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

that is the best news i heard for a long time.  You will be more on guard next time...... hugs

1. profile image0

hugs back*  thanks.  sorry to make you worry though.

1. profile image0

hey there

play your cards close to your chest and you'll be all right. welcome back!

33. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

DANG!! What did I miss? I've always thought of Steven as a nice guy!

1. profile image0

don't worry habee i won't be going anywhere.  it was just a misunderstanding that escalated to out of control.  its nothing to worry about.  i already decided im going to stay on hubpages forums after all.  im sorry to make you worry though.

34. profile image0

good to hear yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Good, Steven! I have no idea what happened, but I do know that people sometimes get passionate here on the forums. I'm glad you've decided to stay!

1. profile image0

thanks i appreciate that.  maybe i should start a new one saying im staying, since this one's still getting a lot of buzz.  lol  i wish there was a way to delete it though.

smile Set the bar high with all the posts that it has received Seasons Greetings to everyone.

36. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

reading this makes me sick. people who don't even know the whole situation shouldn't even be commenting. And Steven why would you post this?

Wow I dont' know what to say I am hurt even more by this than what you did earlier!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)