Are you ready to be micro-chipped?

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (48 posts)
  1. sannyasinman profile image60
    sannyasinmanposted 14 years ago

Yes folks, RFID micro-chips inserted into the human body is now a reality. Are you ready for yours?

1. Ghost Whisper 77 profile image74
      Ghost Whisper 77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

At first I thought that in some ways this may be good but then about a year and a half ago, I watched on the news, CNN-I believe, it was promoting the Verichip RFID. There was a banner of sorts running across the screen below, saying something such as "Only way to buy or sell" and I stood there shocked. (It reminded me of the revealations and jogged me awake.)

Needless to say, I did extensive research on the RFID chip and it started to concern me when I found scientific research of a Bull and a Cat who had this implanted.

The Bull was in the ring with a person waving a red flag. The chip was turned on, and then revved up and the Bull went wild...I mean wild. As soon as it was turned down it turned completely away from the redflag and walked away. That is not natural of a true Bull.

The cat had the implant also.When revved up it went wild with anger--turned down and it was lethargic. Apparently this chip by sattelite can be used not only as a place to store data, but it can be given an impulse good or bad to interfere with the emotions/neurons of the subject that had this chip implanted.

After seeing that...I was turned off. No chippy for me--I will starve to death before I will have that thing in me!

(It does make you wonder when people say that THIS is the mark of the beast though, after seeing the aggressive behavior of those animals and they have no control over their own behavior or violence. That makes me very, very concerned and "The beast mark" seems to be plausible to me.)

2. DogSiDaed profile image61
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hmm sounds kinda cool... Although I think that's just because to me it sounds like some kind of upgrade that will provide me with superpowers big_smile

Hehehe! Yep it would be kind a cool EXCEPT "YOU" won't be handling the controls, Big Brother will...not so cool.

1. DogSiDaed profile image61

Mmm true... I just had a strange image of a big guy picking people up and running them over a scanner, like groceries xD

I do a lot of research on many things and actually this is exactly what it will do. "Banking, debits, credits." But if Big Brother says that you OWE money, they will immediately take it, yes, whoever just said on/off punishment of sorts.

You will be picked up by sattelite everywhere. No where to run, no where to hide. They have been testing the RFID for over ten years now, it is nothing new to them, only to us.

The chip has been in grocery item packagings, razor blades etc. It is also in any card that you sign up for in grocery stores. The chip inside has all of your data in it, name, address, etc. Actually when you walk into any store, a computer is aware and you are being documented inside *without even sliding the card!

Our new liscenses, the ones that you have to wait for them to mail to you? The Verichip is in that also! They can be used by satelite as a tracker, a two way radio just by adjusting their equiptment. If sh** hits the fan...I guess you know where my liscense and passport will be going right?

The more I keep reciting the information to you, the more it just gives me the heebieejeebies of what is to come!

Well I'm quite relaxed about the whole thing. Plus I live in Britain where conspiracy theories are rare and small, and people aren't so terrified of the government. Yeah, we whine about it, but we aren't scared of it. I'd say things are far more laid back here cool

Ooo and right now there's almost a foot of snow outside my window, and growing smile

The research is from scientists and government documents that are available...not conspiracy. As for being safe in Britian...when the Holocaust happened...people from other Countries thought they were safe also, didn't they? They were not. I do much research and reading also on your Country...I suggest you do also, it is a great way to stay informed and not misguided. smile

Err people from Britain WERE safe in the Holocaust, and that was Germany doing it anyway not us xD

I would read up, but frankly, I don't care about that. It's just the way I am. So called 'research' into governmental plans is always the most unreliable and least factual. Also, any American articles I read about British governments and policy have almost always been entirely or partially wrong tongue

You were complete in missing my point and taking it personal. ie; Many countries thought they were safe and were not. That was the point.

The problems that exist are GLOBAL not just the United States.

Sorry to say that it includes you too, even if you chose to look away. Sad really. :*(

2. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

my wife already did me. at the vets

3. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

they should secretly microchip known terrorists then they would be able to track their whereabouts.

4. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 14 years ago

what like McCains micro chips? nah I never liked them, you'd didnt get enough in the boxes, they always came out the microwave burnt too

1. waynet profile image68
      waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hahaha tis true burnt chips...I hated that!

5. MikeNV profile image67
    MikeNVposted 14 years ago

People have no idea that this is coming.  It's not a joke.  These questions will be ruled upon by the supreme court.  Justices have already been asked this in their hearings.

Americans are asleep at the wheel.

Microchips tracking is showing up everywhere.

All you have to do is read the responses to your post... most people are not aware and not capable of independent thought.  Glued to TV's and distractions.

The Goal of the New World Order is to chip everyone.  Then to shift everyone to a "Chip Currency" where they turn chips on and off to reward or punish.

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you surmised all of that from our responses, did you?

wow, you must be really astute roll

2. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If I have anything to say about it.....It will be dead, long before it becomes a mandatory requirement for people, other than criminals.

You can trust - I've got a lot to say about it! big_smile

6. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 14 years ago

surely it would be volentary though? under the privacy act?

1. profile image0
      EmpressFelicityposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It might be a stealth thing... voluntary in theory, but you wouldn't be able to go abroad, get a bank account etc. etc. unless you had one implanted.  So in practice, virtually everyone would end up having one.

If it was ever proposed that microchipping of humans became the "norm", I have a fond hope that people would wake up to the true implications and say a resounding "no" to the idea.

7. sannyasinman profile image60
    sannyasinmanposted 14 years ago

RFID chips were developed in 2005 which are 0.3 millimetres square, not much larger than the full stop at the end of this sentence.
    These could be inserted into humans without their knowledge (via syringes at vaccination time, for example) and then activated and programmed as well, without their knowledge or consent.

Hitachi unveils worlds smallest RFID chip
    http://www.rfidjournal.com/article/articleview/337/1/1/

1. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

SCARY !

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hmm. do you suppose this is why they are pushing those Swine Flu shots?

*coff*

look, for every thing you do, there's a way to either undo it, or detect it, right? i really doubt that people would be slipped a microchip without their knowlege. one, someone, somewhere in the machine facilitating this alleged secret implantation would have to know what was going on and they would talk.

two, someone, somewhere, would invent a device for detecting them.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So this is why they are trying  to scare everone into getting vacinated for the swine flu?  When it seems that it is not even as bad as the seasonal flu?

1. ftwells profile image61
        ftwellsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I personally have not been vacinated for the Swine flu. However according to WHO, on a global scale to date, 10,000+ individuals have died. As such it is classified as a pandemic. However, to state that it is not as bad as the seasonal flu is incorrect. Every year also on a global scale, the seasonal flu causes the death of quite a number of individuals: It is just not reported by the media. One of the differences between the two is that the Swine Flu tends to affect younger people rather than older, but in both situations those with compromised immune systems are at risk. (I work in this area, and I can assure you there was no chip in the vaccine that was administered.)

1. sannyasinman profile image60
          sannyasinmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

At last, someone who knows what is actually in the swine flu vaccine. Please list the contents for us all to see. This would be really helpful.

8. Bard of Ely profile image79
    Bard of Elyposted 14 years ago

This is definitely no joke but a very very serious threat to us all!

9. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

No freakin' way it;s happening with me!

10. Lady Guinevere profile image67
    Lady Guinevereposted 14 years ago

Brave New World here we come!

1. Lady Guinevere profile image67
      Lady Guinevereposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No sorry wrong movie....more like Logan's Run

11. wrenfrost56 profile image57
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

Not only are we being watched by many camaras every day, now they want to track us with chips too! Anyone else think that maybe this is all a bit big brother? Maybe it is already, I just have not thought about it for long enough. sad

12. profile image0
    Am I dead, yet?posted 14 years ago

It's about time! Awesome!

13. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

big_smile

14. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

No bloomin way am I gonna let anyone put a chip in me.....

1. waynet profile image68
      waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not even with a little bit of salt n vinegar!

15. profile image0
    Am I dead, yet?posted 14 years ago

This technology has limitless possibilities!

16. TheGlassSpider profile image64
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

I would rather die, be tortured, or dismembered than ever accept such a device.

If someone offered me one, I would say no. If someone captured me and tried to give me one against my will I would resist until I escaped or they killed me. If I found that I already had one in me, I would either do what it took to remove the device (or the part of my body in which was sitting), or commit suicide.

No microchip in my body. Period.

Weird... I'd probably eat dog turd if someone said they'd chop me up if I didn't xD

Edit: I REALLY hope nobody's getting any ideas right now sad

1. TheGlassSpider profile image64
        TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would prefer to eat a dog turd than be chipped.

Well good news, because you can be chipped for free without it being neccessary to eat crap smile

2. ftwells profile image61
          ftwellsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey, don't worry about being implanted with a chip or being paranoid (sorry seems to be a natural state for some), haven't you heard the world as we know it is going to end in 2012. . . . . . . . . . . . Of course, didn't they (whoever they is) say that in the year 2000,. . . . and in the year 1900, . . .  . and several years in between. Oh, well. I am glad I am not living in the US, No chip for me.

1. cheaptrick profile image75
            cheaptrickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The world IS going to end in 2012 but they got the actual date wrong,its not the 21st,its the 32Nd...

17. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

um, okay.

Are sheep tagged these days Denno? Or is it still done with the paint markings? I'm not too up to date on modern farming methods tbh

18. tantrum profile image59
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

big_smile

Someone wants a micro chip ?

19. Arthur Fontes profile image74
    Arthur Fontesposted 14 years ago

They have been allowing us to carry chips in our cell phones so they could get us to pay for the infrastructure that is going to give them the capabilities of pulling something like this off.

20. ftwells profile image61
    ftwellsposted 14 years ago

Oh well. I guess we will all have to seal our homes off with what is it. aluminum foil isn't it. That should keep all the radio waves or whatever they are called these days away from us. And order take away or take out, same thing, just depends on where you reside. Oh and line the inside of your mode of transportation as well. Then you should be safe. Of course, if your choice is a bike or motorbike you may be asking for trouble.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)