Sex Limitations

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (36 posts)
  1. Coricet profile image59
    Coricetposted 14 years ago

My wife told me I need to stay away from her during the week and we can only have intercourse on the weekends. During the week we rub, tug, and kiss on each other in the middle of the night, but no fireworks @ the end.
    Now correct me if Im wrong but if a man can produce sperm up to 9 times per 24 hrs, how in the world am I suppose to wait till the weekends? I dont understand what all the 4 play is for if your not going to blow each others top off.
    To top this all off, Even on the weekend we may have 4 play and she makes sure I explode before we make love. She said something about it makes the sperm count or feeling more strong the 2nd go round. But @ the same time she tells me it doesnt matter if we have another kid or not!!!! Marriage is so confusing. Any suggestions?

1. profile image54
      FAIZANALTAFposted 14 years agoin reply to this

TELL HIM THAT IT Z NESSESARY 4 DE MEN TO DISGHARGE ONCE A WEEK OTHER WISE THEY TAKE INTEREST IN WORLD

2. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have only one piece of advice, I suggest you get over your own needs. It sounds like this is all about what you want? It sounds like you want sex everyday of the week and since your wife isn't willing to put out that often, you rather come to a forum to discuss your problem.

I find your actions to discuss your marriage problem, and your lack of knowledge of the word "marriage" to begin with, yet you are married? Shows you are not too bright and make irrational decisions more often than not.

You want a a better understanding- read

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Poem-You-Wont … se-part-13
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Relationships-Are-Ruined

Making things work, is to understand life in general, for which, seems to have escaped you. Your sex drive, is to be under control by you. You are now in a marriage and your only source for that form of expression is now controlled by your mate. So, you two can have a much more rewarding sexual experience.

If you cannot see that....then I suggest you evaluate yourself a little more closely. No offense. smile

Just a thought. smile big_smile

3. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i don't understand why she permits foreplay but does nothing to alleviate your excited state. that seems kind of strange to me. tell her how this makes you feel and ask her how she feels. it appears as if she is trying to do something to increase your sperm count, but she is going at it the wrong way. but then she tells you she doesn't care if you have another child? you're right, that is confusing.

if it were me, i would um, take care of myself to blow off steam and just quit asking her. she obviously wants to control all of your guys's romantic interactions, which isn't right. so step off and let her do whatever she wants, then she'll probably stop these little games and talk to you about what's really going on in her head.

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image75
        Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I went that route, I ended up having sex a grand total of three times per year (birthday, anniversary, and new years.)... Yes we are divorced now.

4. mintinfo profile image65
      mintinfoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sex is 99% mental. Your mind maybe on sex but her mind is focused on work and other issues. Sex for her becomes a chore then it becomes painful and undesirable. Respect her wishes or risk losing her affection in other areas.

5. profile image57
      Msgracieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, I'm the queen of holding out, yes, someone mentioned maybe there isn't enough affection from the relationship for her that she needs more of....so yes, person in my life, he is like or was like, LET'S GET NAKED! that isn't really too appealing to me, he would say that and I'm like what? later, we would just do more of kissing and a little touching that was nicer than those rude words I took them as, he would laugh thinking jokingly but for me I didn't care for it, but try to be as intimate with her as you can...
      Many kisses rubs and touches and stroking her gently, blowing in her ear might be helpful, but maybe, even with the sex, you could be a little too rough, that was another issue I had with him, I would need recovery time cause he was quite rough and after awhile I could barely stand it, so try to be easy and gentle.
      Also, it could be a control thing for her, maybe she is lacking control and order in life and feel that is the only place to control it...or maybe she finds it a major distraction during the week, maybe she likes the intensity of waiting and having the great release on the weekend maybe it excites her more, but hey there has to be a medium, maybe you could work things up to a thurs-sun or fri-mon?

6. Kevin Hemminger profile image57
      Kevin Hemmingerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

First, check whether there is a "good" or even a mediocre underlying reason.  Was she traumatized sexually and that's all she can stand?  Is sex painful and weekends is all she can handle?  Do you pay enough attention that her orgasm needs are satisfied, yada yada ... only you know your situation, dive deep and ask yourself what the reason is.  As her what the reason is.

Then, decide whether that reason is good enough for you.  "Just because" its the way she wants it shouldn't fly.  You sound like you would pretty much do anything in the world to sexually gratify her.  You should ask yourself why she is unwilling to compromise (and hopefully the once a weekend isn't her compromise from once a month or not at all).

I've been there done that.  I was married to a control freak woman who was abusive in setting all the rules in ways that were frustrating.  I'm now married to a wonderful girl who goes out of her way to imagine ways to make me happy.  #2 is a hell of alot better for certain.

7. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Although even a wife should say no once in a while to keep boredom away it seems she is calling all the shots and everything is on her terms. Is she trying to get you to cheat on her?
      How are the other areas of your marriage?

8. yenajeon profile image71
      yenajeonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but its very possible your wife is cheating on you. It would explain why she wants to limit the intimacy to such a small level and certain space.

Good luck !

9. Ask Leanne? profile image58
      Ask Leanne?posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You need to sit down in a calm enviroment with your wife and discuss this matter. Does she feel that you love her enough and if so there is cause to believe of her starting to get intimately unattached from you. Maybe if you focuss on talkin more, reliving the start of your relationship together and really getting to know easch other all over again you will see a complete difference, if you love your wife then really get to know her

2. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

Your wife is a tease. I suggest you stop paying attention to her for a while. Act disinterested in sex. You need to take charge and make her beg you for it!

1. double_frick profile image61
      double_frickposted 14 years agoin reply to this
    2. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Bad advice. hmm

3. Smiley_Sneha profile image57
      Smiley_Snehaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh!!

3. wychic profile image84
    wychicposted 14 years ago

Masturbate,it'll help get rid of the excess tongue. On the same token...there's nothing wrong with teasing, I know I have a lot of fun with it myself...but nothing ALL WEEK?? I'm just curious if the "only on the weekends" is because of tired from work or something, or just some strange rule for personal reasons. Maybe she really does want to have a kid and just wants to make absolutely sure she gets some "essential ingredient" from you on the weekends? Makes no sense to me...I want another kid, but my husband and I both agree that it'll happen on its own when it's meant to, and until then we just go with the flow and do what we want, when we want.

4. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years ago

Maybe, like other women, she feels that there is too much sex in your relationship and not enough affection. You should talk to her about the way she's feeling. Just because you're married, that doesn't give you the right to have sex whenever you want to. You have to think about how she feels too.

5. theirishobserver. profile image62
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

Is your front door bolted or welded shut, if not open it and walk away.....give her a gift voucher before you go so that she can buy herself something battery operated......hope that helps

6. MistressGigi profile image60
    MistressGigiposted 14 years ago

Find out what she likes, and he fantasies, and make your bedroom play liven up. She may not have told you what she likes even.

Communication and great sex for both partners is the cure.

7. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

This is most likely a case of the wife needing to have power and control over her man. She isn't interested in communicating and making the relationship better. She's making sure she keeps him on a short leash so that she can feel in charge and not threatened that he'll go out and seek sex elsewhere. She is creating, playing and controlling a game.

So I disagree with those who say they need to "discuss" and "communicate." I'll bet she is completely unwilling to listen to rational thought, because she is afraid to give up her power position. You can't talk your way with people who aren't interested in participating. This sounds like a one sided conversation for him and for her.

The bottom line is if she doesn't want her hubby to wander and seek sex elsewhere, she's going about it the WRONG way. It's guaranteed he will eventually snap and take up a bed somewhere else. It will be a lesson learned too, too late. As for him, it sounds like he's not finished sowing his wild oats, really. Not sure, but I get that feeling. Maybe marriage was premature for both.

The bottom line is that talking and communication *should* be an integral part of the relationship, but it appears to me that neither are ready to really go there. So then, the game goes on...

Wishing both well.

1. megs78 profile image61
      megs78posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I tend to agree with this.  it sounds more like a game of power and control on her part, because if it was more like being too tired for sex during the week, she wouldn't even allow foreplay because in most instances, foreplay requires a lot more energy than sex.  No, I think there is something else going on here and its possible that she thinks if she keeps her man in a habitual state of 'being ready to explode' he will stay with her and follow her around like a little puppy waiting for scraps.

1. profile image0
        china manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If this is your avatar you certainly do not look like a puppy to me!! What do you think , control for control sake - or are you coming on too strong ?  More info needed here as we sure as hell can't ask her can we ?

1. megs78 profile image61
          megs78posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah thats me, but I wasn't talking about myself being a puppy.  What are you asking me here?  sorry to make you repeat, but i just didn't understand what you were getting at.

2. profile image0
          lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile big_smile big_smile

8. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

The only thing I would say is indeed look after yourself first, you need happiness and as hurtful as it is, sometimes that means moving on.  I wish you all the best.

9. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Hmmmmm........No comment..........

10. blondepoet profile image68
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

What the heck? Sorry to say but where does she get all these bizarre theories from.

11. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

The Internet! smilesmile

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol lol

2. blondepoet profile image68
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh derrrr of course, that internet really gives people some very strange ideas lol.

12. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

It's hard for me to empathize with you; I've never had that response before.

In fact your wife and I have sex frequently during the week.

1. yoshi97 profile image57
      yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ron, you are soooooooooooo evil. smile

13. profile image0
    china manposted 14 years ago

I have had friends with similar situations, one couple were because Ron's cruel, but really funny, joke was the case - and she was busy elsewhere during the week, the other was that the guy was banging her unmercifully at every opportunity, which I gather was great for her - but got to be too much of a good thing.

14. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

wow, very confusing...sorry to hear that...

Something in her logic does not make sense, and I am a woman and have never thought this way at all..

I wonder where she has got this interesting way of thinking when it comes to intercourse....

interesting , to say the least....

15. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

someone said sex.

16. cheaptrick profile image76
    cheaptrickposted 14 years ago

Hmmmm,  I always thought Begging and Foreplay were Synonyms:}

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)