TheGlassSpider has 99 fans...

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (48 posts)
  1. Uninvited Writer profile image78
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Let's get the arachnid to 100...

http://hubpages.com/profile/TheGlassSpider

2. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

Spidey deserves 1,099 fans!!!

3. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

Izzy beat me.....I became the 101th fan.  I thought I already was one.  Congrats Spidey!

Edit:  I just noticed I only need 6 to have 1000. smile

4. calpol25 profile image59
    calpol25posted 14 years ago

Congrats Spidey xxx

5. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

I did it!
    It was me...
    guilty as charged!
    Maybe she (and a couple of others) can help me get to 200?? No harm in asking....

Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I thought I was already a fan...bad me...now I am.

1. IzzyM profile image87
        IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OMG I 'd never noticed. I thought we were mutual fans before LOL
        Thanks - and thanks to Spider and Big country and anyone else who cares to join in smile

2. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Me too UW! I thought I had signed up as well. All fixed now. smile

2. earnestshub profile image81

Gotch covered now IzziM

6. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

I'm already a fan.....Spidey, I love ya' man!
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/2935319_f260.jpg

7. Pandoras Box profile image61
    Pandoras Boxposted 14 years ago

Now she has 102.

8. TheGlassSpider profile image65
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

Oh wow!! Thank you all so much!! I've just gotta say, and maybe it sounds corny, but it's true...

I started here at a difficult time in my life, and there are still difficulties, but something has changed. I feel like I'm part of a great community of writers. I can always come here for a kind thought, a laugh, a controversy, a little education...and definitely a boost in mood.

My confidence level has risen, my perspective has shifted, and a great deal of it has to do with all you wonderful Hubbers.

You make me laugh, you make me cry, and you make me feel like there's a little piece of home here on the Web for me.

Thanks, guys!

1. IzzyM profile image87

(((hugs)))
      Aren't the forums nice just now?

Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Who says banning don't help once in a while, the whole tone of the place changes sometimes. smile

But, seriously, I think everyone is getting tired of the drama.

1. IzzyM profile image87

I guess I missed all the drama or most of it when I was offline for two weeks without internet access except when I went out and found a hotspot.

2. TheGlassSpider profile image65
        TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

{{{HUGS BACK}}} Oftentimes, these kinds of celebratory threads come up and I'll double check to make sure I'm a fan...and find *facepalm* I am not...even though I do enjoy the person's hubs and/or forum life.

We all get around to the good stuff when we can though smile

Thanks again, everybody! *HUBLOVE*

3. earnestshub profile image81

Very nice. smile

2. profile image0
      selrachposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congrats.I agree 100% with your comments.
      It,s an honour to be a fan

9. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

i'm already a fan of our favorite spider as well. congrats on 100 fans, Spidey smile

10. Origin profile image61
    Originposted 14 years ago

I followed.. I couldn't resist with those eyes glaring at me, probing my mind..

11. profile image0
    LegendaryHeroposted 14 years ago
  12. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 14 years ago

You deserve many more.

13. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

You are my spider
    My only spider
    You bring me sunshine
    through sparkling webs of sugar
    You are my spider
    My only spider

Ok enough of that. Well deserved as you are an amazingly giving person and should be followed by all 100K +. Love ya girl.

1. TheGlassSpider profile image65

Lynne, how sweet of you! Thank you! Love ya, too smile

14. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 14 years ago

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1623244347456&id=515ace835262791e7d17027810d015d7&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.advancedpt.com%2fgraphics%2fcongratulations.jpg

15. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 14 years ago

105 now! Congrats!! lol

16. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I'm already a fan!

17. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

whoo hoo!  congratulations!  smile

18. profile image0
    King Larryposted 14 years ago

yeah, yeah, yeah, congratulations  meatbag!

1. earnestshub profile image81

Oh that is so sweet! smile

LOL Earnest, Larry's just upset because I haven't been paying him much attention lately; he got wind of my intention to talk to Steven about freelancing work. Underneath that less than gentlemanly exterior, well...there was an endearing sentiment I'm sure. lol

@Larry: wink

@Steven: Thanks...did you send that email?

1. profile image0
          Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeah, i did, but i never heard anything back from you though. i take it you haven't gotten my e-mail?

No, it's probably just buried though. I'm in the last week of my semester and I haven't had much chance to mess with email recently. Sorry sad I will answer as soon as I can.

1. profile image0

that's cool.  i know you've been very busy lately, so i understand.  however,  i do appreciate you offering to help me out, as it means a lot to me.  i don't think i could've asked for a better friend gs.  thanks. smile  so how are your studies going though?

Well...as far as absorbing knowledge and understanding, that's going quite well; however, I'm regrettably behind on the part where I finish some of the homework. I should be able to catch up on in the next couple of days though.

Once the break from the semester comes I'll have a bit of time to rest and really focus on some other stuff. It shouldn't be too difficult to answer any of your questions I can.

How are things going with you?

1. profile image0

wow, im sorry to hear that.  hopefully, you'll be caught up in your studies soon.

anyway, i've been doing okay thus far. just been kind of busy with school, work and job hunting lately.  that's all.  i just recently applied for a job with ups and facebook since I know they were hiring down here  in texas.  sadly, i have yet to hear back from any of them though.  however, i hope i hear back from ups though, as i heard they pay their drivers an insane amount of money.  lol.

I know how busy goes; it sounds like you're into some good stuff though. And best of luck on the job hunt! I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

19. cupid51 profile image67
    cupid51posted 14 years ago

congratulations! big_smile

Thank you smile

20. ThoughtfulSpot profile image69
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 14 years ago

Congratulations GS! It couldn't be more well deserved.  You always have something supportive to say to another hubber, and are obviously a kind and caring soul.  Add that into some good writing, and we have ourselves a winner!

Congrats my 8 legg-ed friend! big_smile

21. myownworld profile image72
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

You really DO shine in the dark our glowy spider.... just seeing you here cheers me up! Congrats...I'm surprised it isn't a 1000 already! smile

22. profile image0
    Justine76posted 14 years ago

YAY GS!!!! Im really happy your haveing so much success here. I hope your having a well deserved wonderfull day today catching lot of tasty morsels in your web.  wink

23. lovelypaper profile image57
    lovelypaperposted 14 years ago

I'm your 112th fan. Great writing.

24. Jeff Berndt profile image72
    Jeff Berndtposted 14 years ago

Way to go, The!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)